Never Mess With Jin HyeRim.

Killer Love

 

HyeRim’s POV:

I sit back on the couch in Siwon’s office examining my nails. Why am I doing this? Siwon and the others are trying to wake Seohee (The one that works for us) from that thing I shot her with. It was too strong. I just grabbed it because I saw it in Mir’s lounge. And her nagging annoys me even if I’m not the one being nagged. “How much serum did you put?” Siwon asks. “I don’t know! I just shot her with it,” I say. “It’s definitely not 1 dose,” he mutters. I shrug and get back to examining my nails even though there is nothing wrong with them. 10 minutes pass and Seohee is still not awake. They don’t know this trick yeah? I smirk to myself and walk out the room.

 

Woohyun’s POV:

HyeRim isn’t doing anything and she left the room. What is she going to do? She then comes back with a bucket. “Stand back,” she commands. All of us step back from Seohee. “Boys, carry her to the window.” Ilhoon and I look at each other. What? Both of us then prop Seohee by the window. HyeRim opens the window and pulls Seohee up. She then puts her head out of the window. This is weird. HyeRim then takes the bucket and dump it on Seohee’s head. “YAH!” Seohee shrieks. She pulls her head in. Her hair and upper body is drenched. “Oh. You’re awake,” HyeRim says with a smirk. “My work here is done.” She then walks out the room with the bucket. She comes back 3 seconds later without the bucket. And Seohee starts shouting at her. “ARE YOU INSANE? DUMPING ICE COLD WATERON MY HEAD? DO YOU WANT TO DIE? I COULD DIE OF THE COLD WATER YOU KNOW! YOU ARE SO IMMATURE AND STUPID. CAN’T YOU USE YOUR BRAIN?” HyeRim looks at her fingernails. “AND YOU DARE IGNORE ME HYERIM? ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?” HyeRim then looks at her in the eye. HyeRim is taller than her. And much more beautiful. Okay, never mind about that statement.  “Seohee. I saved you. I freaking rescued you along with these guys. I woke you up from the overdose of sleep serum. And you repay us by shouting at us?”

“YOU GUYS ARE PLAIN IDIOTIC. YOU DESERVE TO BE SHOUTED AT!”

“How old are you Seohee?”

“Is that important right now?”

“Answer me.”

“Urgh, fine. I’m 17.”

“Darling. I’m 18. You dare shout at your unnie?”

“I-I… I’m your sunbae!”

“Sunbae my foot. When did you start working here? As a spy?”

“I started 2 years ago!”

“As I said before, Sunbae my foot. I started when I was a mere age of 15.”

“I am way smarter than you, HyeRim.”

“Seohee. I got my PhD.” She smirks. Seohee’s jaw drops. “I graduated college way earlier than any normal person. I got the PhD way earlier than any normal smart person.”

“I’m… I’m… way prettier than you!” I laugh. Seohee glares at me. For some reasons, Ilhoon and me cannot stop laughing at that statement. “What? I really am! I have a flat stomach! And I have a great body!” Both of us are now on the floor splitting our sides. (A/N: On the floor~ Tonight we gonna get on the floor~ only iChanyeolBiased will get it XD) “What’s so funny?” Seohee asks in an angry tone. “Have you seen HyeRim’s body?” I say in between laughs. “No.” “HyeRim, show her.” HyeRim grins at me and she lifts the hem of her shirt.

 

Seohee’s (NOT MIR’S SISTER GAH.) POV:

OH MY GOD. Her body is real good. Better than mine, I admit. But I am not saying that to those laughing idiots. I realize that they’re not laughing anymore. Damn. They’re staring at HyeRim. No, only Woohyun. Ilhoon had left. I didn’t notice. I can’t let her win and hog all the boys! She’s not that hot you know. I feel my jealousy bubble up. Why? Yes, I have a crush on the greasiest guy in the company, Nam Woohyun. I walk closer to Woohyun. Then before anything can hit them, I grab Woohyun’s collar and kiss him in front of everyone. I smile in victory. Then, someone pulls Woohyun away from my kiss and slap me. I look up holding my cheek.

“IF DARE TO EVER DO THAT AGAIN AND THERE WILL BE 2 LESS SEOHEES IN THIS WORLD,” HyeRim shouts as she glares at me.

“Why? Do you love him? I thought you have a boyfriend. Are you cheating on him? Two-timer,” I say with a smirk.

 

Siwon’s POV:

All hell is about to break loose.

I hear another smack. And Seohee’s face is starting to swell.

“Do. Not. Go. Into. My. Personal. Life. Understand?” HyeRim says, wrapping a bandage around her hand.

Wait a minute; she does that only when she’s using the punching bag. And when she fights.

“So what, HyeRim? I don’t care if you are older than me. If you are in a higher position than me. Or even if you saved me. I don’t give a damn, HyeRim. You’re a two-timing that doesn’t care about her own family and let her sister get killed by the enemy. You simply don’t care about other’s feelings. That’s why you go around kissing your boyfriend and then showing you affection for another boy behind his back.” Then before I can blink, Seohee falls down with a bruise that is starting to form on her cheek.

“Talk to me like that. Talk to me about those things, I promise you, Seohee, my fists will like you very much,” HyeRim says in a cold tone and I swear the temperature in the room drops as she says that. She unwraps her bandage, stuff them in her bag that I didn’t notice before and she leaves my office.

 

Seohee’s POV:

That punch left a large bruise on my left cheek and a busted lip. And my right cheek is swelling after being slapped by HyeRim’s iron hand twice. This taught me a very important lesson. Never mess with Jin HyeRim or you will end up with a face so deformed that you will not even recognize yourself. I have learnt that lesson in a hard way. I regret saying those words to HyeRim. But she does deserve it… Does she?