Gala at the Louvre~

Killer Love

 

HyeRim’s POV:

10 minutes later, I was done with my make-up and preparations for going to the Louvre. I strap my holster around my thigh and slid a gun into it.

Then I take out a long, strapless black dress with a slit. I change my mini dress for that one.

I look at myself in the full-length mirror. The dress reaches up to my ankle, with slit running down one side of the dress, short enough to hide the gun.

I put on a choker, grab my purse and make my way out my room to check on the others. First, I go to Lisan and Suzy’s room. I knock on their door.

“YAH, YOU GUYS DONE?”

Suzy opens the door. She is wearing a spaghetti-strapped, pale pink dress that reaches her knees.

“Oh we’re done,” she says with a smile then she turns around and shouts, “LISAN HURRY UP!”

I hear Lisan fall. “Ow!”

Seconds later, she appears beside Suzy wearing a pale blue gown.

“Since you guys are done, get Seohee. I’ll go get the boys.”

Suzy and Lisan exchange a look. “Okay.”

Just as I am going to knock on Ilhoon’s door, he opens the door. “Yeah, I’m ready HyeRim.” He smiles.

“Okay, go to the lobby, wait for us there,” I instruct.

He nods and walks away, down the hallway, to the lift.

I look at Woohyun’s door. I smirk and kick the door.

It flies open.

And I am not prepared for what I see.

“Damn it. Woohyun,” I mumble.

“I know you’d break the door open,” he chuckles.

He is wearing a black suit. The top button of the white shirt he is wearing inside is ed, with the tie carelessly hanging around the collar. His dark hair is tousled in a way that just turns me on.

And those eyes. Those alluring eyes of his.

Why did I just notice that his eyes aren’t a normal color?

I shake the thought out of my head.

But seriously, Woohyun looks good.*

I mentally slap myself.

When did I become such a two-timer?

He walks towards me and loops his arm around mine.

“There should be a man escorting a beautiful lady like you to a ball,” he whispers into my ear.

He brushes his hand against my cheek and tucks a strand of hair behind my ear.

“Let’s go.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author’s POV:

The group arrives at the Louvre and one by one; they get out of the limo specially rented for this mission. Woohyun helps HyeRim out of the limo and loops his arms around hers.

Both of them walk in the venue, the girls whispering about the handsome man and the boys gawking at the beautiful lady.

All of them want to know who they are.

The two spies looks at everyone and give them polite smiles and maybe even waves.

But they are here for a mission, not to socialize.

 

Behind them, a pair of eyes bore into the back of the girl’s head.

“HyeRim, why don’t you get it? That I love him.”

 “We should start looking for this man with the serum,” Woohyun whispers to HyeRim.

“Look for a wealthy man,” she whispers back.

Just then, they hear a voice, loud and clear.

“Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to the Louvre’s annual gala! This is your host, Pierre!”

The spies look at each other.

They are both thinking the same thing.

It must be him.

This Pierre is standing on a platform.

He is a tall and lean man with white hair combed back from his kind, old face.

Just then, the lights blink off. The partygoers start to panic. What happened?

Just seconds later, the lights turn back on. All seems normal except that Pierre isn’t standing on the platform anymore. In place of him, stands a ninja.

“Rain’s company is here,” Woohyun mutters under his breath.

Then, a few more ninjas appear beside the one standing on the platform. They stand there, scanning the crowd who are too scared to even run away.

Suddenly, all of them jump down and start to come for the two spies.

“EVERYONE GET OUT!” HyeRim shouts.

The partygoers need no second warning.

Immediately, the well-dressed woman and man are all running out of the Louvre, leaving only the spies and the ninjas.

 

HyeRim’s POV:

“Hello ninjas,” I say with a smirk.

Just then, Bang Seohee, the evil midget who killed my sister and a girl I never seen before appear out of nowhere.

“Hello, HyeRim,” Bang Seohee says with a smirk.

“I’m Clove,” the other girl says with the same smirk.

Who is talking to her anyway? Gosh.

“I see you kidnapped the poor host,” I say.

“We need the M-13 remember?” Seohee says simply.

I walk up to her and I stare into her eyes.

“What happened to not messing with me?”

She laughs. No, more like cackle.

“Oh HyeRim. Do you think I’d be scared of just a dagger? I’m just messing with you.”

But I can detect a hint of fear in her voice.

I find it weird that she dares stalk me, half-kill my friend, kill my sister but is scared of me threatening her with a dagger…

 

BANG Seohee’s POV:

Please don’t mention the dagger incident.

I am really traumatized by that one incident.

The one that scarred me for life.

 

One night, I saw my dad with a dagger in his hands. Just as he was about to plunge it in his chest, I shrieked.

“DAD! DON’T DO IT! DON’T!”

But he won’t listen to me. He hates me.

“Shut up! I don’t want to live anymore! I don’t want to see you!” he hissed, grabbing my arm.

He then took out his lighter and started to burn my leg.

I screamed in pain and tears started to fall.

“Stop! STOP IT!”

My own father then put the lighter in front of my face, wanting to burn it.

But then, he came. He came and saved my life.

He pushed my dad away and kicked the lighter away.

He looked at me and I take that look as a sign to run away.

But before I could, my dad cut my burn with the dagger then before I could scream in agony, he stabbed himself. And I was there to experience the entire terrifying scene.

I stared wide-eyed at the dead person with the bleeding chest. I knelt down beside him and my tears streamed down my cheeks.

“Why do you hate me? Why? I gave my love for you, dad. But still you hate me. I’m trying to stop you from taking your own life but you still did it,” I whispered.

The guy who saved my face from being permanently burnt pulled me up.

“You need to go to the hospital,” he said gently.

“Who are you?” I asked, still crying.

“Lee Changsun. And I think I’ll protect you from now on.” He gave me a smile.

 

Tears threaten to fall as I think of that terrible day.

I thought of how Lee Joon left me for HyeRim.

How he forgotten that he said he was going to protect me from that day on.

Then, I unconsciously look at my left leg. The one with the big burn and a cut running through it. It will be there forever.

And the person who did it is gone forever.

That’s simply the reason why I dare do crazy things but is scared of a simple dagger.

“Yah, Seohee. Where is he?” HyeRim asks, interrupting my thoughts.

My lips curl up into a sinister smile.

“Clove, she’s all yours.”

Clove smiles and turn to look at HyeRim.

But then, both of us realize she isn’t there anymore.

 

------------

*A/N: HE SERIOUSLY DOES, THE WAY I AM IMAGINING HIM IN MY HEAD /dies of hotness/

Heyyy, double-update! 

Whooooo~ Whooooo~

As you might notice, I changed my style a little~

Author's Notes will be down here in this space~

And _____'s POVs will be in bold.

And flashbacks will be in italic and gray.

And i'll be very very generous with the paragraphing so you can have an easier time reading.

ANYWAY, i had this fanfic reviewed by the FallingArrow's Review Shop~

Check it out right hereeee: 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/142767/fallingarrows-review-shop-jpop-kpop-request-review-shop-requestshop-reviewshop

And i put my review in my foreword so yeah :)

I should end it here now :D

Sorry for the draggy story and the too-much kiss scenes.  ><