"Leave now"

[►]Dad hired a Bodyguard - Trapped!

Exams done, I'm officially back!! :D

2 days passed but Happy 6.11, Happy Kamilia day!! ^.^



[D.H.A.B. #7]


We were all eating at the same table: Lay, Nicole, Jiyoung who dragged me there and others. I really wonder what's with Nicole? Lay wasn't absolutely her type. He kept on telling her what and what not to do. I knew for sure that it was something she couldn't stand yet Jiyoung said that since Kikwang was in rehab, these two spent a lot of time together.

" Eat this " Lay handed Nicole a chocolate bar which she quickly brushed off but he took her hand and forced it on her " Come on, I know you want this "

" No, I don't! "

" Lie, this is the best thing a human being has ever made " he said confidently and put a bit of it on his mouth.

She rolled her eyes " You're weird "

" You're weird too and that's why we match "

Someone suddenly showed up and sat beside her. She was clearly dumbfounded and as she raised a brow she straightforwardly asked " And you are? "

" Someone you'll see often, Jaehyung " he grinned while reaching for her hand. She quickly shook it off and threw him a deadly stare. The guy didn't mind. He started talking like there was no tomorrow about how great he was and how the two of them were a match made in heaven. I've never met someone with a bigger ego before. Incredible.

" Hon, I've been looking for you " a high-pitched voice whined and as we turned we all figure out it was his girl. He quickly got up to stand by her side " We were just talking " he justified without the girl saying anything.

" You? " she suddenly pointed at Nicole. Nicole cluelessly pointed at herself as well.

" Since Kikwang is not here, you're on your next target? Keep your hands off my man "

" It's him who is looking for someone better and honestly " she paused to check the girl from head to toe " I can't blame him " she continued and her trademark smirk curved on her pissed face. The girl clenched her teeth and lift her arm ready for a slap. From the corner of my eye I saw Lay's figure moving forward but my reflexes were faster. I grabbed Nicole by her shoulders and made her turn to me making the other slap the air " Pretty girls shouldn't fight this way " I said calmly and flashed her a smile. She bit her bottom lip embarrassed and backed off.

I sighed in relief and leaned down on Nicole checking if she was fine but she freed herself from my grip and sat back on her spot.

" Queen Nic, admirers are attacking again, ne? Taking advantage of Kikwang's absence " the girl beside Jing giggled but Nicole just rolled her eyes.

" Are you one of them? " I suddenly heard Lay's voice questioning me. I was quite taken aback but I calmly shook my head and waved my hands while saying that I was already taken. I took a glance on Nicole who seemed to be spacing out not paying attention to us at all.

She suddenly stood up informing us that she had to use the toilet. Some of the girls followed her while we just kept on with our conversation. Since he made that question to me I took the chance to ask him as well. Even if I already knew what answer to expect. Indeed he nodded " She's really interesting "

A girl popped out of nowhere she hit the table a couple of times to catch our attention then informed us that Nicole was fighting in the toilet with the girl who was about to slap her just 5 minutes ago. Jiyoung's eyes got big and watery as she stood up to follow the girl. Once again I was faster and surpassed them. I hope I get there before she gets hurt. I fastened my pace and reached the toilet where there were a bunch of people listening to what was happening inside. I really wonder why no one thought about going in and stop the girls or just check on them. I didn't have much time to wonder as I rushed in and found Nicole on the top of the girl. She had her left hand on the girl's hair and the right one has just thrown a punch on her face.

Before she could throw another one I intervened locking her from behind. She turned to look at me and started throwing kicks everywhere trying to free herself " Let me go! " she protested but I tightened my grip and brought her out of there.

Outside there were more people and there was also our principal waiting for us with her arms on her chest. She gave us a knowing look and motioned us to follow her.

" Present as usual Mrs Kim " said Nicole with a cynical tone in her voice.

---cCc---

The school has called her dad and we were heading to her dad office since as he said he had to talk to us. We had to face a very long scolding. I knew it. I turned to Nicole and narrowed my eyes " A coincidence? " I blurted in disbelief. Since we left the principal office and also in the car she has explained me that it wasn't her intention to get into a fight and hurt the girl. She said that it was a coincidence that the girl was in the toilet and another coincidence that I found her on the top of the girl. Like really? She just smirked then put her index finger on her lips telling me to shut up or her dad would have heard us.

I opened the door and let her in first like a gentleman. Better say I wanted her to face her dad first. He heaved out a sigh as he saw us " Not even the crutches can keep you from getting into fights? "

" Why would they? Beside I still have my healthy arms and hands to.... " she interrupted what she was about to say when she noticed her dad eyes flaming. Her dad looked at me but I avoided to meet his eyes and just looked down on my feet.

" I want you to apologize properly like a normal girl would do: no posting embarrassing pictures of hers on social networks with sorry written on it, no painting sorry on her parents car. Got it? " he said firmly.

" Yep " she answered flatly. She turned and was about to walk out if her dad didn't tell her to wait. She faced him but he kept quiet. A long silence filled the room. Awkwardness. Nicole who isn't really known for her patience turned to leave again until her dad didn't clear his throat " Did anything weird happen to you last week? "

There was another long silence. The two stared at each other and it seemed that she figured out what he meant " She came at school " she blurted. Her dad gasped like he just heard what he was afraid to hear " What did she tell you? " he asked reluctantly. She smirked and I could tell she wasn't really willing to talk about it " She said she went out to buy something and got lost for the past 6 years " her dad rolled his eyes and sighed at his helpless daughter.

---cCc--

" Luhan, let's go! " she appeared at my door. I frowned and she pointed at her belly while saying that she was hungry and the fridge was empty. As soon as we got at the supermarket I took a cart and started pushing it without noticing that she got on it. I looked at her surprised but she just blinked her eyes at me.

I think I was supposed to tell her to get off because it was weird and embarrassing. I could also tell that she was expecting me to scold her or to leave her there but I instead smiled and pushed it on. She looked like a kid and I found it extremely cute. She started filling the cart with snacks which she really loved while I quietly watched her with a big grin on my face.

As I placed the two full plastic bags in the car she pulled me to a shop " Let's take a look "

She was hopping around checking on some shirts and shorts. She wasn't someone who spent a lot of time thinking if something should've been bought or not. She knew perfectly what could fit her and what not. She's a very stylish person. I went to look for a bracelet that caught my attention. It was very simple yet I really liked it. Suddenly I felt someone pushing me making me gasp startled and I figured out it was her.

" I bet you've never stolen anything " she whispered and I raised a brow taken aback by her words. I then shook my head to confirm that I indeed have never done it and she shook her head almost disappointed. As if that was a bad thing. I just shrugged and followed her leaving. We passed by the entrance and I heard a beep. I looked at her clueless and saw her biting her bottom lip like she was hiding or planning something. I was still trying to figure out what was going on when she started running. I chased after her thinking that maybe she has stolen something hoping until the end that I was wrong. We reached the car panting and I quickly started the engine.

As we drove off she let out a powerful laugh making me look at her scared that she could confirm what I had in mind. She looked at me and I was probably looking awkwardly funny since she burst into another powerful laugh " Did you.... ? " I asked reluctantly. She suddenly stopped laughing and composed herself. I repeated my question in need to hear her answer.

" I didn't.. you did " she said innocently and crossed her arms on her chest. I was dumbfounded and just turned to focus on my driving while wondering if she was making a fool out of me or what. There are times when I really have a hard time keeping up with her. She's just so random and unpredictable. I gave out a deep sigh.

" Check your pocket " she suddenly ordered and I obeyed with no hesitations and second thoughts. I froze as I felt it. It couldn't be, could it? I had to see it with my own eyes to believe it and there the shocked me saw the bracelet I was looking at earlier. I gulped and turned to her in disbelief but she just shrugged and asked if I felt the excitement running through my veins. Excitement? I was freaking out!

" Don't ever say I've never given you anything "


" Oh jeez " I was walking behind her and I was clueless as of why she reacted that way. I sneaked beside her and noticed her mom standing at the door. Nicole was about to pass by her ignoring her completely but her mom blocked her way. She cried that she knew how she was hating on her and added that she wasn't expecting her to do or say anything but just to listen to her because she needed to know the truth " And if you'll still hate me at least it'll be for the right reasons "

Nicole groaned telling her to be quick because she didn't have time to waste and she didn't want to risk for anyone (her dad, Kangwitch or Jiyoung) to find her there. Deep inside I wanted to stay and  listen to what her mom had to say but I knew I couldn't and it was better to give them their privacy. I bowed and smiled politely to greet her and as they sat on the stairs I made my way to the door " Luhan " I felt Nicole grabbing my wrist. I turned to her dumbfounded but she just held on me without saying anything or even looking at me. It was clear that she didn't want me to leave.

" I had to leave, Nic " her mom's words.

She said that she couldn't do otherwise. At that time the Jung's company was going through a hard time because of her father-in-law health conditions. The Jung's asked her husband to take control of the company and as a respectful son he was, he accepted. She saw how tired and stressed he was that's why she kept on telling him to leave it and that maybe it was time for the company to come to an end but he didn't listen and their relationship started falling apart. Her father-in-law died and things got even worse helped by her mother-in-law who has never accepted her. In the end when she reached her limits she threatened him that she would have left " Your company or me? " what he chose was quite obvious.

We were in her room. She was lying on her bed while I was sitting on it facing my back to her. I felt useless as I didn't know what I could say or what I could do. As soon as her mother ended her speech she opened her arms wanting to pull her daughter into a hug but Nicole stood up and turned to leave after coldly saying " Leave now "

 



More than ready to read ur lovely comments again xd

cr:owner



4 those who don't know, Jaehyung.

Jaehyung&Nicole [One-Shot] I'm low batt sunbae! coming soon

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/209519

---cCc---