" October 7th 1991, that's your date of birth too "

[►]Dad hired a Bodyguard - Trapped!

Sorry.... ^.^"



[D.H.A.B #19]


When I woke up and felt his arm still wrapping me, a wide smile curved on my face. I then quickly cleared my throat and composed myself feeling like a fool. I felt his heart thumping hard against my back even in his sleep. Mine was thumping too. This was what I needed, this was what I wanted. I was happy, I really was that I almost find it hard to believe.

Oh Luhan, I'm feeling like a fool.. I slapped my cheek. That hurt though. He moved and I felt his grip on me tightening " Wake up, sleepy head " I didn't see it but I knew he smiled. He planted a soft kiss on the back of my neck and gave me a good-morning.

I was being cheesy in my mind already. I couldn't handle more of it and I was pretty sure that if I stayed on that bed I was going to hear more of it. I quickly shoved off his arm and moved to leave if he didn't reach for my wrist and pulled me back " What are you going to do with Lay? " such a serious topic so early in the morning. I thought. He must've been impatient. As I turned to him I flashed him a mischievous grin telling him that I was still going to date Lay and he was going to be my lover.

" Then I'll date Hanna.. " I raised my brows as fire flamed in my eyes retorting a " Fine! Do whatever you want "


Maybe I shouldn't have said it. Not even as a joke. But I just wanted to play her game: teasing. She looked pissed for real though, which in my eyes appeared adorable but it was better to take back what I just said right away. I cleared my throat and ran my fingers through her hair. I looked straight in her eyes and with a reassuring smile " You know I can only be with you "

" Well, if you go with anyone else, it'd be your loss anyway.. " she remarked and her trademark smirk curved on her face. I thought we made up already if not that I felt her strongly hitting my chest making me gasp and I quickly rubbed the spot in pain. My eyes widened as I wondered what was the reason behind it.

" Just because we're together now, you can't fight me back and play the same game as me "

" We're really together, hu? "

" You're doing that again " she smacked my head and glared at me " I still want to be spoiled like you've always done "

That was the cutest. She looked down and pouted. This was one of her aegyo moments, which were rare but worth the wait. I couldn't help it. Whatever she did or said there was this wide smile that hasn't left me since last night. I felt like the happiest person in the whole planet. I leaned closer and kissed her lips after saying " Bet on it ".

---cCc---

I heaved out another sigh. What should I do? I asked myself for I-can't-even-count-it time. That morning I received a phone call from uncle asking me to go to his office as soon as we arrived in Korea. His voice was low and hard. He sounded serious yet bothered when he said it was important. From that moment on I couldn't think straight anymore. I was so confused and nervous that any kind of thought popped out in my mind. I wondered what could be that important. Did he find out about my night with Nicole? It couldn't be. How could he.. then what could that be.

I walked to his office reluctantly. I took the longest time ever to decide whether to open that door and walk in or not. I paced back and forth scratching my head and giving out endless sighs. That was until his secretary arrived and opened the door for me motioning me to go in. I couldn't escape anymore. I walked in and greeted him with my eyes fixed on the floor. From the corner of my eyes I saw him busy with some files and hoped that he was too busy to talk to me but then I heard him clearing his throat trying to get my attention.

" You're the only one who can help me, Luhan " he started. I raised my brows dumbfounded.


I put my pillow on my face and let out a frustrated scream. I couldn't do it. Why me? Uncle told me that when we were in Beijing Kikwang dropped there and informed him that Nicole was looking for her  twin. As much as that surprised him, that wasn't the problem though. He was glad that Nicole unlike him and his ex-wife had actually a real interest on that lost kid and put some effort to find and meet him. But what if that lost kid was closer than anyone could expect? So close to actually have already dated her.

That twin, that Zhang Yixing was no other than Lay.

How small the world was and what kind of joke faith was playing on them?

As soon as we arrived in Seoul Nicole went to Lay to talk to him and put an end to their relationship. I heard from her that he didn't take it that hard because it seemed that he quite expected it already. He knew that Nicole didn't love him as much as he did and was just hoping that that could eventually change but it didn't.

When she told me that, I was happy because that meant that she was only mine but most of all, after the conversation I had with uncle, I was happier because " Ah, at least he's her ex " I thought to myself.


Uncle asked me, better begged me to be the one handling this. He admitted of his cowardness and apologized for it. He was giving a stranger like me who came here to work for them the important and hard task to tell his daughter that the twin she has been looking for was her ex.
 

---cCc---

" Oh " I said finally understanding.


We were in my room, on my bed. I was resting my head on his chest as I felt him sighing again. It has been like this for days already. Whenever I asked him the reason behind it he just shook his head and reassured me with a smile. I decided to let it go but I couldn't take it anymore " Tell me what is it " I said firmly.

I tilted my head to look at him and as he met my eyes he swallowed and sighed understanding that I wasn't going to let him go anymore. He patted my arm motioning me to get up and he also sat straight up on his . He looked nervous and worried. Even if I couldn't feel it I knew that his heart was beating too fast and too hard that he could pass out at any moment. I felt his warm and soft hands on mine. He held them tightly as if he was telling me that he was there and I shouldn't have been worried because everything was going to be fine.

I was alarmed that I glared at him and ordered him to tell me everything right away. Not to revolve around it but go straight to the point because I needed to know what it was, immediately. He clenched his teeth and tightened his grip on my hands as he forced his voice to come out " Zhang Yixing is Lay "


" Well, Lay is a good name " she continued after her Oh.. Like what???? I was about to pass out and she was completely unaffected!!!! She didn't gasp surprised or shocked. She didn't show any sign of sadness or happiness. She kept her composure.

" That's why I felt like we were alike in some ways.. woah, that means that I really love myself a lot and I've dated him because I couldn't date myself.. I dated my twin but it was like dating myself? " she exclaimed proudly not without clapping her hands.

And Ok that confused me a little. No, not a little. That was definitely not the reaction I was expecting since anyone else would've freaked out by now but I should've learned by now that Nicole wasn't anyone else. She was unpredictable and once again she proved it. She wasn't normal and that also was one of the many reason I loved her so much.

" We.... " she stopped and suddenly immersed herself in a deep thought. I could bet what was that suddenly popped out in her mind and asked her " Did you???? " a mischievous grin curved on her face just to turn into her trademark smirk.

" Why would I tell you? Whatever happened.. it's happened before we started dating "

" Did you???? " I repeated my question firmly. She was usually the one having control on me and overpowering me but there were times like this that I turned to be quite demanding and she would give in. She climbed on my neck and pulled me closer " We didn't, idiot, or someone called Luhan would've been mad " as she whispered that she pressed her lips on mine sending me to heaven and making me the happiest person  in the whole world.


That kiss which turned to be hungry and filled with lust brought us to have a couple of rounds. As I just released the second one I was still on the top of her leaving hickeys all over her chest. I just liked marking my territory on her. I waited for too long and now finally she was all mine.

" Should I tell him? " I suddenly heard her whispering. She wasn't asking me but was actually thinking outloud. She also wondered if he knew that he was adopted and that he had a twin. She never really tried to dig his past since he didn't with hers. All that she knew was that he had to work hard because his mom's earning wasn't enough for them.

She then lifted my chin to get my attention and asked me if I could investigate about Lay and his family's surroundings " Me? "

" No, our neighbor, who else? " she said rolling her eyes.

---cCc---

As he has always done he did what I asked him to do: investigating. For a couple of days he approached Lay and casually brought up the family topic. Lay wasn't aware of anything: being adopted, having a twin. He knew nothing. How could I tell him something like that? I was troubled. I realized that I've changed after all. Even if just a little bit, but I did change. In that moment I was actually considering him and his feelings.

I had to act before Kikwang could make things worse. He was really doing what he was the best at: annoying me and making things hard for me.

Despite the break up, up&downs and so on Lay, Luhan, Jiyoung, the others and I were still friends and would gather at the same table during break time. Kikwang would randomly appear and ask Lay questions like " Do you have a sister? Maybe a twin? "

Once he asked him when was his birthday and he obviously answered with October 7th " Oh really, did you know that N.. " I interrupted him just on time smacking his head and shutting his big mouth.

---cCc---

I decided to invite him for dinner with the excuse that I wanted to congratulate him since he was accepted by one of the biggest entertainment agency which was SM Entertainment. It seems that he has been scouted in one of the dance competitions he was in. I was happy for him.

" October 7th 1991, that's your date of birth too " I choked on my food and looked at him with my eyes wide open. I was shocked. Yeah, shocked!!!! He didn't wait for me to say anything " Do you remember when I told you that I had to work since I was young because my mom's earning wasn't enough for our living? " I nodded reluctantly. Where was this taking to? What was he going to say?


I kept quiet. I wanted to hear more of what he had to say.

" One day, I saw my mother coming home with a big smile on her face and her bag filled with cash " he frowned at the sight of it. It was really mesmerizing since it was the first time for him to see so much money all together. He asked his mother what was happened and where did that cash come from. She said that it didn't matter where it came from but what they could do with it. She caressed his cheek and reassured him that everything was going to be fine from then on.

He wanted to dig it more since it was really curious that all of a sudden his mom earned so much. He felt like something was wrong and hoped that his mom wasn't getting into trouble or doing anything dirty. He didn't want his mom to do anything that she could be embarrassed about just for money. He'd have rather stayed poor.

But seeing the big smile stamped on her face as much as worried he was he didn't want to ruin her mood. He decided to let it go and that worked for awhile until one day when he found an envelope " Jung's Co. " he read. What was that? He wondered. He has never heard about it what did his mother have to do with it?

It was the time for him to know everything. His mom with tears threatening to fall as she pulled him to take a seat on the couch with her confessed to him that she adopted him when he was born. He found out that he was actually Korean and that his dad who has been looking for him started to send him money monthly to maintain him.

His mom was crying hard as she apologized for keeping it from him and reassured him that she loved him and raised him as if he was hers. He added that he has never known about having a twin before his mom called him a couple of weeks before telling him that a girl dropped by looking for him and introduced herself as his twin.

" When your bag fell the other day I noticed your two tickets to Changsha.. Adding to that Luhan randomly started asking me about my family, Kikwang remarked that you and I were born the same day and well.. I just put everything together "

Wow. I was shocked and speechless. He heaved out a deep sigh probably happy to have revealed everything already. He grabbed his glass and drowned his water in one go " It's weird, isn't it? " he asked with an innocent smile. I agreed remarking that at least we weren't dating anymore or that would've been a major turn off. It was still weird, yes. YES. But on the other side it also felt good. Hard to explain it in words but as we stared at each others' eyes we understood the other's feeling.

" Thank you " he broke the silence. I raised a brow wondering what could that be for. He then repeated it and explained that at least unlike my dad and my mom I actually put an effort to look for him and meet him that's why he was thanking me.

I already expected his answer but I still asked him whether he wanted to meet our parents or not but as I thought he said no " I already have a parent who raised me and loved me, but not a sister.. a twin and I will be happy to have her in my life " I felt the warmth of his hand on mine as he held on it tightly.

 



CR: owner