" What kind of name is that? "

[►]Dad hired a Bodyguard - Trapped!

 

Sorry l8, I've been busy ^.^"



[D.H.A.B. #14]


" How could you " I said as I cleared my throat.

" You shouldn't have tagged him along in the first place.. "

" You started it "

He smirked. He couldn't believe that I was actually accusing him of starting the fight with Kikwang but yeah, I was. I wasn't thinking straight, of course. With so many things in my head like Luhan and how I attacked him just now, for example. Why did I attack him in the first place? I don't know.. maybe to prove to myself that Jiyoung was wrong and that I wasn't keeping him with me.

" It was him, Nic.. I don't know if you're blind or in denial but he didn't change and he won't ever change. He still loves you and want to take you away from me "

" Oh come on.. his parents died, Lay. I'm the only person he has. That's it.. Don't be ridiculously jealous "

" I'm jealous, yes! But don't deny that he's taking advantage of this situation " his tone has changed into a whiny one like a baby that got his lollipop taken by some bully and as he stopped talking he looked down at his feet and pouted cutely. It was insanely childish but a smile curved on my face.

" If you can't take it then break up with me " my tone has changed too: challenging yet mischievous one. He looked at me with his eyes wide open like the words break up just scared the hell out of him. He quickly shook his head and held my hands tightly " It's not that I can't take it.. I will take it fighting it, Nic " he planted soft kiss on the back of my hands then placed them up on his shoulders just to wrap my waist and pulled me into a hug " I love you " he whispered sweetly.

---cCc---

Should I or shouldn't I open it. I gave out another deep sigh. I couldn't even count how many times I sighed. I was holding an envelope I received this morning from the person I asked to help me finding my twin. A person with a lot of connections.

I heard the main door closing and not long after Luhan appeared. He looked at me and our eyes met but he quickly looked away and walked to the kitchen. Luhan.. I called for him in my head. Since the trip we didn't talk to each other. He was pretty much avoiding me too. Better say he was just following what I told him that weekend. Not to be nice to me, not to take care of me, not to worry about me. I scratched my head annoyed at myself.

I found myself walking to the kitchen and that surprised me for real. I swallowed as I tightened my grip on the envelope and walked in. I secretly took a glance on him. He was quietly sitting and slicing an apple. As I opened the fridge I grumbled not finding anything good to eat. I grabbed the envelope that I placed on the table and was about to leave when I suddenly heard him speaking " What did it say? "

He spoke!! I thought to myself. I turned to him and I saw him biting his bottom lip regretful. He lowered his head and went on slicing his apple after bowing and apologizing for asking what he wasn't supposed to.

" I don't know.. I didn't open it yet " I said taking the seat next to him. I could see that he was surprised by my soft and calm tone. Adding to that he was probably confused as to why I was suddenly sitting next to him. But being Luhan he didn't say or do anything that could embarrass me or put me in an awkward situation. He looked at me and smiled sweetly " Do you want me to open it for you? "

What are you? You're still being the nice person you are after I treated you so badly. My fallen angel that saves me always, that is always here. Finally I saw you smiling sweetly at me again and I heard your sweet voice talking to me again. I tried to keep it in but I couldn't help it. I felt relieved and I heaved out a sigh of relief before handing him that damn envelope.


I took the envelope and checked on it carefully. There was the name of the person she asked help to, there must've been something regarding her lost twin inside. I took a quick glance on her before starting to open it. What could it be? I asked to myself.

" China? " I read reluctantly and turned to her. Her eyes widened in disbelief then she leaned down to get a closer look. She frowned and looked at me with a clueless expression " How did he end up there?? "

Her expression was really funny yet extremely cute. I chuckled and covered my mouth with the back of my hand. She pouted pretending to be annoyed saying " Do you find this funny? " I quickly shook my head and waved my hands nervously. I didn't want her to misunderstand and I absolutely didn't want to risk to make her mad again. I couldn't take another burst from her. It hurt. I rubbed my chest as it tightened again at the thought of that day.

I turned my attention to the piece of paper I was holding. There was written that the kid has been taken away from the hospital a week after the twins were born by a chinese woman. It didn't say whether the kid was directly brought in China but it said that he grew up there. There was also an address. I nodded and suggested her to go there. She flinched a little. She wasn't expecting me to suggest such a thing. She dropped her elbow on the table and rested her head on her hand.

" Of course, I'm coming with you " I blurted lowly but firmly. I wasn't asking for her permission and it wasn't a suggestion either. It was just me informing her about a decision I just made.

---cCc---

" AAAHH!! " I groaned as I let myself fall down on my . This was annoying as hell!! Who made me do this?? I wondered at the edge of my patience. This was the result of being raised as a spoiled brat. Being hungry, thirsty and tired was like the end of the world for me. I felt like I could die at any moment. From the corner of my eye I could see a mischievous grin curving on his pretty face. I threw a deadly stare at him and he quickly composed himself.

He kneeled down and patted my head. What was that? Don't pat my head! I'm not a dog. I thought to myself. I could've said it outloud but when I met his eyes I forgot about it. I don't know how he could do that. Keeping calm in such a situation. I've always wondered how but up to now I found no answer.


As soon as we stepped out of the airport we rented a car. We planned to directly go find the place where my twin was living. I wanted to end this as soon as possible.. to see him. Luhan was driving quite fast since he was curious and excited too. We didn't drop anywhere to eat or to rest. We were both focused looking for the right way with a map on our hands, a navigator and even checking on our Iphone. It was unexpectedly far and being in the car for hours with the hot sun hitting on us wasn't really the best.

When we finally reached the place I got off the car without even waiting for Luhan to stop the engine. I marched to the door and loudly knocked on it. There his adoptive mom appeared and called me in to finally met my twin. He welcomed me with his arms wide open and we went back to Seoul together. Extremely corny and fortunately it didn't go that way. Well, maybe not fortunately. Seeing how it actually went that is a complete failure then I'd have rather had it corny.

It's true up to the point were I loudly knocked at the door. It didn't appear his adoptive mother. It was just an old woman who clearly showed her age. She had thick glasses on yet she thought I was her daughter or granddaughter. I didn't understand clearly since she didn't speak clearly. I just understood something around going to the market and buy her something for her nose. Like really? I was about to grab that grandma by her collar if Luhan didn't come " Let me handle this " he said calmly.


Nicole and patience can't be together. She doesn't have it, at all. I gently grabbed her by her shoulders and placed her behind me. She could be dangerous sometimes and I couldn't risk seeing her jumping on that woman and hurt her just to hear her saying that it was a coincidence. Her and her coincidences. I shook my head recalling all the times she had fights with other girls and saying it was a coincidence that I found her on the top of them while throwing a punch on their faces.

Using a calm tone and a flashy smile always work. I managed to get the information I needed. It seemed that the owner before that grandma was a couple with a triplet. It couldn't be what we were looking for but the grandma gave us the address of that family. We drove to that family's place and fortunately they were those who came after the twin and his adoptive mom. They were nicer and more helpful than the grandma. They told us that the boy was really cute and playful. His name was Zhang Yixing. Unfortunately they couldn't tell us where they moved after but we thought that having his name was already a big thing.

" What kind of name is that? " she asked making me chuckle. Zhang Yixing. I repeated to myself while she kept on saying it outloud as if she was trying to get used to it. It wasn't really weird that he was given a chinese name since he has been adopted by a chinese woman. That's what I explained her but she just smirked and retorted that she knew that but it was still weird for her.

" I think I'll give him a new name when I'll meet him "

" Tell me.. "

" I don't know yet.. but it won't definitely be Zhang Yixing.. " she shook her head still couldn't get used to that name. I was about to chuckle again but the car suddenly stopped. Don't tell me.. I quickly checked on the monitor and I figured out that we ran out of gas. That's how we ended up walking and walking until our feet stubbornly stopped. We were hungry, thirsty and tired. Nicole just let a loud " AAAHH!! "


He informed me that there was a hotel not far from where we were. I looked at the direction he was pointing at and I indeed saw the signboard. Finally!! I exclaimed in relief. I thought we ended up on another planet since we walked and walked for hours without encountering a car or a place where we could eat and rest. I should've stood up and started walking again but my legs were numb.

" Come on, I'll piggyback you " he turned to face his back to me and motioned to get on. I raised a brow wondering how could he piggyback me to that hotel if he was just as tired as me. It seemed that he read my mind since he flashed me a reassuring smile and nodded urging me to get on " Don't worry, I can do it "

 



Yep, Yixing is her long lost twin. ^^

Hot Nicole in Hot Game :D

CR:owner