" Wow, she's hot.. and I'm a girl "

[►]Dad hired a Bodyguard - Trapped!

 

 
Surprised&Happy by the love this fic/couple received, Tnx and Keep it up ^.^


[D.H.A.B. #4]

 

I was with Kikwang at the hallway. We were talking and laughing. When he kissed me I responded, when he deepened it I loved it but when I felt his hand trying to reach for my bra I stopped.
 
Fire flamed in his eyes, teeth clenched and hand grabbing my face. He started yelling, accusing me that I didn't love him anymore and that I was cheating on him. I tried to keep calm and explain myself but he didn't listen to a word I said " Who is he? Tell me, I'll kill him "
 
It should hurt but it doesn't. It doesn't anymore. My mind, my body and my heart are used to this. As much as he keeps on shouting nonsense and digging his fingers on my cheeks I didn't feel anything. Isn't it weird? I should have stood up for myself or I should have at least cried but I didn't.
 
Another day another fight. The same old story over and over again. Like a broken record that keeps on playing the same damn thing with no end. This is the virus inside of me that I hopelessly try to kill when I smoke.
 
I snapped out of my daze when I felt my phone's vibration in my pocket. I gathered all my might and managed to push him away. He stumbled and I took that chance to run but he reached for my wrist and pulled me back making me fall down. He was about to grab my face again but I bit his hand making him scream in pain and I ran.
 
 
I was out of school and I stopped on my tracks to catch a breath. Just now I felt my arm hurting. It had a bruise maybe caused when I fell down. I also felt my phone vibrating again and it was Luhan. I couldn't answer him in this state. I breathed in and out deeply and regained myself. He called me again and this time I picked it up telling him that I went home because I was tired.
 
I was really tired of that ed up relationship.
 
---cCc---
 
" Where's N? Kikwang is looking for her " a girl asked and Jiyoung turned to me clueless. I bit my bottom lip before answering that she has left because she was tired.
 
" I heard that Kikwang&N fought " another girl came. Jiyoung and I looked at each other. I could see her eyes filling with worry and fear and when one of the girl asked me if I knew where Nicole went, she secretly signaled me not to say anything.
 
I was alarmed so I bid goodbye and left. Jiyoung followed me " Ei, when you see her don't ask her about this. She doesn't like it "
 
 
Before walking in I reminded myself not to ask anything. I found her sitting comfortably on the couch with a blanket on watching TV. She asked me why I was there already and I told her that I got bored. She nodded but I knew she knew that I lied. She just brushed it off not to risk to end on that topic.
 
I proposed to cook something and she nodded enthusiastically saying that she hasn't eaten anything yet. I went back with two plates filled with ramyun and placed hers on her lap. She bowed and thanked me. I sat beside her and started eating. She took her sticks and was about to eat as well if the sticks didn't fall.
 
What's happened? Does her arm hurt? I had so many questions but Jiyoung words came to my mind and I restrained myself.
 
She was having a hard time eating though so I reached for to feed her. She looked at me dumbfounded " You're tired, I'm bored. Let's help each other.. Say ahh " I smiled at her. She frowned but then reluctantly opened and let me feed her.
 
 
" We had a fight.. Nothing new, just me being stupid " she suddenly spoke " People wonder why I don't leave him " I'm one of them. She doesn't show it but I can easily say that she's hurt. I'd like to hug her and let her vent all the pain but I know she would refuse it. I kept quiet.
 
" He used to be very nice, sweet,.. Until I left him saying that he was too nice too good that it got boring. Of course I lied, but it was the only thing I could come up with since he was such a perfect boyfriend.. Truth is: I knew something was changing inside of me and I didn't want to bring him down with me. It was late at night when he dropped home drunk saying that he could change. My feelings at that time were strong and I gave in.. Look at us now: it's my fault and I have to live with it "
 
I found my hand reaching for hers and holding it tightly. She tried to resist but I didn't let her go. I was happy that she has opened herself to me but now I felt completely useless as I didn't know what I could do " I'm here " I said softly.
 
 
I was surprised that I opened myself to him. I've never said it to anyone before. Maybe I couldn't keep everything for me anymore and it just happened that Luhan was there. Or maybe I was hoping for him to help me.... When I finished to tell him the truth I felt relieved. When I felt his warm hand on mine and I heard those words I felt safe.
 
I tilted my head to look at him. He was really goodlooking. His profile, his jawline are really attractive. I remember when I first saw him I dubbed him as a prince. But now I feel like he's more of an angel instead. My angel. My fallen angel. I admit it. I'm happy he's here. Though I don't think I will say it to him.
 
 
I turned to her and found her asleep with her head leaning on my shoulder. I smiled and somewhat dazed off staring at her until her phone vibration called my attention. Messages and phone calls, that thing kept on vibrating. Just from that person, Kikwang.
Not long after I heard someone knocking at the main door. It was him I supposed and it was confirmed by his voice calling her name.
 
I wanted to talk to him, give him a lesson but if he saw me there without Jiyoung.. things would have turned really bad.
 
I didn't notice that she was now awake, no wonder. She blinked her eyes and turned to me with a questioning look but didn't wait for my answer as she recognized his voice immediately. She heaved out a sigh and walked to the door. I tried to stop her but she told me it was fine, adding that it was better if Kikwang didn't see me there or he would've misunderstood.
 
 
I took a deep breathe before opening that door. Kikwang was standing there looking miserable " I'm sorry, I'm really sorry.. I'm an idiot, I know " he said as soon as he saw me. Teary eyes and trembling voice. He took my hand in his and told me to slap him, to punch him because that's what he deserved. I know I should have done that but I didn't. He put my arms around his waist and pulled my body against his. Just like that we made up.
 
He soon left and as I closed the door behind me I had to face a disappointed Luhan. It bothered me the thought of disappointing him but I hid it and left him there " He's my boyfriend. Fights happen "
 
---cCc---
 
" You did it! "
 
Nicole looked up and evilly smiled at the girl who just approached her. She was one of Kikwang's toy girls, she knew it and seeing her annoyed filled her with satisfaction " Yeah, I did.. whatever it is "
 
" I opened my locker and 500 condoms fell on me " Nicole burst into laughter. Whoever did it was a genius with a lot of sense of humor. The girl clenched her teeth annoyed that Nicole instead of apologizing was even making fun of her and as expected she ended in detention.
 
 
" Hey " I patted her shoulder while sitting on the seat behind her. She turned and her eyes widened seeing me there " You can't stay here " she whispered and  I grinned mischievously.
 
" I'm sure I heard it right when Mrs. Kim sent me here " Nicole knitted her brows trying to figure out what I was trying to say.
 
" I tried to corrupt our principal " I stuck my tongue out. The truth is: I purposely did it to come in detention and be with her. The principal knew it but since I've been insistent and actually almost irritating she had no choice but to send me here.
 
We've spent two hours playing at a childish game that just the two of us could enjoy. It consisted on putting our hands on the desk and who managed to hit the other's hand would have won. The loser had to drink water from bottles that we were hiding under our desks. Result: each of us went to the toilet for at least 10 times in two hours.
 
As we got home there was her dad waiting for us. He looked very serious, pissed to be exact. Nicole got into trouble again. We stopped on our tracks. I looked down not daring to meet his gaze while she was waiting to be scolded already.
 
" This time condoms?!? Why did you do it??! "
 
" I didn't " she shrugged and grinned mischievously " I just found it fun and decided to take the credits.. also because the culprit didn't come out.. His loss " her dad was shocked and had his mouth wide open in disbelief. Speechless. He was asking himself again what did he do wrong? How did his daughter grow like that?
 
" I'm sorry " I broke the silence and apologized folding myself into a 90° bow. I felt him patting my back " Don't worry, it's not you but her "
 
I caught Nicole rolling her eyes and pouting. Her dad didn't scold me so she has lost the bet we made in the car earlier. When our eyes met I stuck out a sneaky tongue and she waved her fist at me.
 
---cC---
 
 
My girlfriend came. She was going to stay in Seoul for a week because of her school break. She arrived yesterday and that's why I slept at the hotel she's staying in. I'm really happy to have her here. We've been apart for quite awhile by now and I've missed her a lot.
 
We were heading at the Jung's to introduce her to them and I couldn't wait. I was very excited for the girls to see what a fantastic girl she was. With them, I meant Nicole and Jiyoung since they kept on teasing me the other day saying that my girl was just some kind of imagination. Evil..
 
It was 6 p.m. right on time. There was Jiyoung opening the door and greeting us. I could see her eyes widening in disbelief and admiration making me smile in satisfaction. As we walked in I scanned the whole floor and didn't see Nicole. I then heard Jiyoung informing my girl that her sister was still sleeping because she has been out the whole night. I wonder where she went without me.
 
Jiyoung was very friendly. She's outgoing and talkative making her feel comfortable. They talked and laughed.
 
" Jing!!!! WHERE'S MY CREDIT CARD???? " Nicole's voice rang through the whole house and made my girl jump on her spot startled. Jiyoung chuckled after reassuring her that the voice was her sister's. She nodded and smiled politely but I could see that she got really startled. I caressed her back and calmed her.
 
" Unnie, come here and make sure to appear normal because you're not doing it right now "
 
" Jing, don't try to play with me!! I'm coming "
 
We heard her heavy steps coming down lazily. She was also grumbling about how she has lost her phone and needed a new one. We waited quietly until Seungyeon gasped and as Jiyoung and I turned to look at where she was looking at we found a Nicole who just had a shower and was wearing a very short bathrobe that barely covered her . Fortunately she already had shorts on though.
 
" Unnie failed at looking normal " Jiyoung interrupted the awkward silence and hit her head. Nicole rolled her eyes and cooly made her way to us. She approached her and drew out her arm " You must be Seungyeon, nice to meet you "
 
Seungyeon stood up and shook hands with her. Nicole then left us saying she was going to put on something more appropriate. As soon as she disappeared Seungyeon turned to Jiyoung amazed " Wow, she's hot.. and I'm a girl "
 
" Yeah, she's hot and she knows it " said Jiyoung nodding proudly.


More&More lovely comments. U're owsome, tnx a lot XD

Hot Corii ^.^

CR: owner