" I don't hate you, I just hate this "

[►]Dad hired a Bodyguard - Trapped!

Yey, more subs! Here's another chappy 4u ^^

 


[D.H.A.B. #2]

 

I'm Luhan. I'm 21. I was born and raised in Beijing. My dad owns an agency of bodyguards, butlers, maids and assistants. I'm part of it while I'm still studying. When Mr. Jung talked to my father about his daughter, dad offered to help his old friend and sent me here in Seoul.
 
I'm now at my locker surrounded by girls who keep on talking and laughing at everything I say. Some of them are pretty and funny but I'm taken. I have a girlfriend to whom I'm very loyal to.
 
A girl with a fast pace passed by. She stopped not far from where we were.
 
" Nicole, how could you?? " Nicole turned with an clueless expression on her face.
 
" He doesn't like you, so stay away from him!! "
 
" ok " she answered flatly and turned to face her locker. In that moment I saw fire flaming in the girl's eyes. She reached for Nicole's shoulder and made her turn to her again " I'm still talking to you! Look at me! " Nicole clenched her teeth in anger and strongly grabbed the girl's hand who flinched in pain. I had to intervene before someone could get hurt for real.
 
I walked towards them in a fastened pace. I grabbed Nicole's hand to free the other one receiving a deadly glare " Mrs Kim wants to see you " I said calmly and pulled her far from there.
 
" I didn't do anything, really! What's wrong? " she kept on asking while trying to free herself.
 
" Nothing, it was an excuse to stop you from doing what you were doing "
 
" I had all the rights to defend myself " she strongly shook her arm and I finally let go of her. She crossed her arms on her chest and groaned " Wait, didn't I tell you to stay away from me? "
 
" I stay away from you as long as you don't risk to be punished.. then I'll have to intervene "
 
---cCc---
 
" Look, there's N(En) " a girl elbowed her friend who quickly looked up trying to spot the mentioned girl.
 
" Definition of perfect: N " spoke Chanyeol as he bit his sandwich. When he noticed the dumbfounded me, he patted my back and mischievously smiled " I'll tell you " he showed me his hand and pointed at his thumb " First, she got appearance: pretty face, hot curvey body " stylish. Echoed one of the girls and Chanyeol nodded. He then pointed at his index " Second, she got the brain. She's really smart: good at any subject. Third, she's athletic, that's where that toned body comes from: she's good at any sports. Fourth, she's talented: singing, rapping and dancing all under her belt "
 
He paused giving some kind of suspense and showed his pinkie " Last but not the least, personality.. even though she has changed a lot since high school " as he finished his speech he grabbed his sandwich and started eating it again.
 
The girls have nodded in unison agreeing to every single thing he has said. Changed? That make me oddly curious. I'm not usually a curious person.
 
" She used to be really sweet and smiley.. now she's all cool " said a girl bitterly. She used to be really sweet and smiley. I repeated in my mind. I wonder why she has changed. I looked at her. She had the smirk that I learned to know. I didn't notice that I was staring at her and she was now looking back at me with a questioning face. I shook my head and looked away.
 
Now that I think about it I've never seen her smiling. Like smiling for real, sweetly. Maybe.. well, there was that time. The first time she got in my car and breathed in deeply. Yeah, in that moment I saw her smiling. Not just her lips were smiling but her eyes too and I thought that was one of the sweetest thing I've ever seen.
 
---cCc---
 
I saw Nicole passing by and I decided to call her over " Hey, want some? " I saw her shadow heading back so I grabbed another cup and showed it to her as she appeared. She just nodded and sat on the sit next to me. There wasn't really much to say. So we just ate quietly enjoying our cereals.
 
" why.. " I practically just whispered but she heard me and tilted her head on my direction. I was reluctant to open that topic " why don't you want others to know about us? "
 
" Because differently from yours and dad belief, I try not to be involved in drama: you got fangirls. And I say it all "
 
I nodded glad to have finally understand " Don't think too much of them, I'll take care of it if anything happens.. that's why I'm here after all. We can be friends, not hating on each other "
 
She frowned at my last sentence which made me think that maybe I said something wrong, stupid, awkward. I turned to my cup quite embarrassed.
 
" I don't hate you " I heard her saying and it made me sigh in relief inside of me. She sounded reluctant though and I found it extremely cute.
 
The main door opened and soon Mr. Jung appeared " Hey kids, glad to see you here " he greeted us with a bright smile. I smiled back at him and bowed my head to greet him back while Nicole stood up and passed by him just saying " Wassup dad? "
 
" Are you leaving? "
 
" Of course, I am "
 
" Then Luhan will go with you "
 
" Hell no! I've been with him the whole week. Today is Saturday, leave me alone "
 
" Not until you won't learn on how to behave "
 
 
Dad didn't listen to my complains and I had to go out with my babysitter. Like really? He was waiting for me in his car which I adored. I especially adored the scent there is in it. The sweet, fresh and addictive scent. I'm addicted to it.
 
He started the engine and drove following my instructions. He was quiet and straightly looking at his front.
 
As we've reached the park I've seen my friends already gathered there. They were drinking beer and eating snacks. They were having a lot of fun and I grinned seeing Junhyung falling on the ground. He was already drunk.
 
The grin faded as I saw Kikwang sitting on the table with a girl. He had his arm on her waist and he was clearly flirting with her. Jerk.. I looked down on my lap. Upset.
 
" I want to leave "
 
As I said that Luhan obeyed and drove off without saying anything. I started giving him directions again and not too long after we've reached the beach. I got off the car and stretched myself. I took a deep breath in feeling the fresh breeze. I took off my shoes and ran on the sand.
 
" Come here " I waved at him who was watching me from afar. I carefully walked towards the water and stepped back as I felt the coldness on my bare feet.
 
I noticed that he has finally decided to come. He was sitting on the sand still watching me. I went to sit next to him and gave out a sigh feeling better. From the corner of my eye I could see that he was quiet uncomfortable and stiff.
 
" Listen.. " I broke the ice. It was really hard for me as I'm not the type who would worry or feel sorry about these stuff " I don't hate you, I just hate this " I said it quickly. I don't know if he got it or not.. either way I didn't have the guts to say it again.
 
As I was wondering if he heard it.. I heard a soft sigh of relief. I turned to him and met his eyes. He smiled " Thanks "
 
 
I knew she didn't like having someone checking on her the whole time. I was feeling bad but hearing those words made me sigh out in relief. She started playing with the sand on her feet. She looked like a kid and it was very cute. I kneeled and took the sand to put on her feet. She didn't complain. She actually motioned me to put more and that's what I did. Not long after she was fully covered. I stood up to check on my work. I clapped my hands and nodded satisfied.
 
" You look funny " I chuckled. I waved to her saying to wait me there. Quite stupid since she couldn't go anywhere for how much sand she had on her. Indeed, she rolled her eyes and I chuckled before running to the car.
 
I went back with my phone " I'll take a pix " I took some shots of her and she enjoyed it making funny expression. I sat on my knees and took shots of us together until " Feeling itchy down here"
 
" Oh wait, I'll help you " I looked for her hand and helped her to get up. She brushed off the sand on her hands and arms " Aishh, I have it everywhere " she protested and there I cracked up into a laugh. She eyed me and rolled her eyes " Not where you're thinking Mr. ert "
 
She headed towards the water to clean herself. She called me and waved at me telling me to follow her but I declined saying that I preferred just watching her.
 
A mermaid! That's what she reminds me right now. Since she feel comfortable the most when she's in the water.
 
" I'm having a cramp! " she waved her arms. I was about to go if I didn't notice her lips trying not to burst into laughter. I stepped back and shook my head " Fool "
 
" Yah come here! "
 
I was determined not to be fooled by her until I heard her calling me by my name " Luhan!! " she called falling on her . I don't know if I really bought it and ran to her because I was worried or I was just happy that she has finally called me by my name and was willing to give her the satisfaction of winning. Either way I ran and jumped on the water. I slid an arm behind her back and legs then I lift her up and was walking back.
 
" Luhan " she said cutely. My heart melted. Cute things are even cuter when they come from people who don't usually do it. I was spazzing when she laughed out loud and started making fun of me. As expected. she didn't have a cramp.
For revenge, I lost my grip on her making her fall back on the water.
 
" Served you right " I grinned mischievously.
 
 
We were dead tired. from the too much chasing and splashing each other that we just threw ourselves on the sand.
 
" I like beach the most "
 
" not mall, shops or.. " she cut me off shaking her head.
 
" I like the fresh breeze brushing against my cheeks, the sound of the waves ringing in my ears, sand on my bare feet and the sun hitting on my face "


--- Tnx 4 the lovely comments ---

Hope u'll drop more ^.^

CR: owner