What the hell? A baby-sitter?

[►]Dad hired a Bodyguard - Trapped!

 

19 subs awready? Tnx sweeties, hope u'll like it ^.^
 


[D.H.A.B #1]
 
 
I'm Nicole. I'm 21, 3rd year college. I grew up with my mom and dad being extremely caring and loving with me. They raised me as a smart, ambitious, confident and spoiled girl. I had everything and a bright future ahead of me. High grades, admiration and respect from family and friends who were a lot.
 
Everything has changed when I was 16. One day I got home and my mother wasn't there. I remember frowning a little as it was weird, really weird. She used to welcome me home everyday with her beautiful bright smile and hug me tightly in her tiny arms. Instead I found my father at a corner looking miserable and devastated. His eyes were puffy and tears were still rolling down his cheeks. I approached him and he took my hands into his then between his sobs told me that my mother has left us.
 
It was hard for the two of us to get used to her absence and move on but with some time and effort we were able to go through it. It would have been fine if not that a couple of years later my dad found a new flame and I hated it. I couldn't accept the thought of another woman coming to our lives. This woman wasn't alone, she had a daughter too. She was a little younger than me but I hated her as much as I hated her mother.
 
Feeling put aside.. I started skipping school, smoking, drinking. That's how I vented my anger and stress. How many times I hoped for him to realize that the woman and her daughter were bad for me and for us.. but he didn't. He was totally infatuated. In fact, last year he asked them to move in with us.
 
 
 
Is he going to scold me again? Doesn't he ever get tired of it? I thought as I was walking towards his office. The maid who saw me approaching folded into a bow and opened the door for me. Dad was signing some papers and without even looking at me he motioned me to take a seat. I obeyed and good 5 minutes passed. I'm not really a patient person " I'm going " I said standing up.
 
" The principal called me saying that you destroyed someone's car "
 
" Oh, really " I acted innocent and a small grin curved on my face. I turned to face him again and with that grin " At least she'll get a new one now.. it was time to change it anyway "
 
Dad took off his glasses and carefully placed them on the paper he was working on. He heaved out a deep sigh and looked at my eyes straightly " I am the one who has to buy that girl's new car and instead of admitting your mistake and apologize.. you're making a fool out of me " he shook his head.
 
" Let him in " he suddenly ordered and a guy walked in. He stopped right next to me giving me a great view of him. He was really good-looking with his perfectly ironed black suit. He tilted his head and our eyes locked. A prince! That's what he reminded me. He smiled and it was the sweetest smile I've ever seen.
 
" I'm Luhan. Nice to meet you " he drew out his arm and I reluctantly shook his hand.
 
" I hired Luhan to keep you away from trouble " my dad interrupted us when he cleared his throat and said those words. As they reached my ears I placed my hands on his desk and leaned closer to him " What the hell? A baby-sitter? I don't need it, I'm not a kid anymore "
 
" A bodyguard.. you're acting like one " I swear from the corner of my eye I saw a small smirk forming on that guy's face. I turned my focus to my dad and I could see the determination he had in his eyes. I had no choice: hands together, eyes blinking and lips pouting. I whined and begged my dad cutely " One last chance, daddy. I'll be good. Pwwease, dad "
 
As expected, it worked. He agreed to give me another chance which was also the last one. I left the room not without looking at the guy and smirking the same way he did to me.
 
Dad must have really reached his limit if he seriously thought about assigning me that Luhan. Luhan..
 
---cCc---
 
I marched to the living room as I was dead hungry. There were daddy, Kangwitch and Jiyoung.... and Luhan!? Our eyes met but I quickly turned to my father with a questioning look " Why is he here? " I thought we agreed for another chance. Why didn't he leave??? My dad was about to choke on his food " Don't be rude, Nic.. Take a seat and eat " spoke Kangwitch.
 
As soon as I sat beside her Jiyoung elbowed me and leaned closer " If I were you I'd accept, unnie.. he's good-looking "
 
Jiyoung and I didn't have a smooth start as both of us had to get used to the new situation.. our families fonding. But later on I found out that she wasn't that not bad. She was like me.. feeling put aside.
" You knew your mother while I've never seen or heard anything about my father. Your dad is caring and loving while my mom isn't " she cried to me when I confronted her. After that we started to get along and shared the same feelings towards her mother.
 
---cCc---
 
" Dad, I can explain "
 
" What? Enough with your explanation "
 
" Listen to me! " I yelled at the top of my lounges. Dad stepped back startled and I bit my bottom lip realizing my mistake. A deep silence filled the room. It was almost deafening.
 
He left himself falling back on his seat and a helpless sigh came out " I thought I told you to apologize " his voice was now low and calm.
 
" And that's what I did " my lips curved into a smile when the scene happened a couple of hours before appeared in my mind. Dad cleared his throat to get my attention back to him.
 
" You wrote a giant Sorry on the hood of her mother's car. Is that the way you apologize? " his tone of shock and disbelief. Like, inside of him he was asking what did he do wrong? Why did I turned to be like that? How did I come up with something like that?
 
" I said sorry but her mother said I wasn't being serious.. I was just trying to prove how sincere I was " I explained innocently. In fact it was true. I bowed my head and apologized but that woman stuck up her nose. How arrogant. Irritating! She deserved it.
 
" Either way, we had a deal. Luhan " the guy who has been standing at the door looked up to us and nodded. I rolled my eyes and made my way out.
 
" I'll wait for you at the entrance tomorrow, 8 " he said as he opened the door for me.
 
---cCc--
 
A shining black luxurious car was waiting for me that morning. It was really cool and fully tainted.  The door opened and I saw Luhan at the driving seat with his uniform on. Looking good as usual. He bowed his head and smiled " Good morning, did you sleep well? " I get on groaning.
 
I was going to school with.... my babysitter, bodyguard, whatever.
I got distracted by a sweet fresh addictive scent. I breathed in deeply then breathed out the same way not without a smile widening in my face. I caught him taking a glance on me and I felt my cheek turning into a bright pink.
 
The car stopped at the school entrance and since we were quite late, my fault, there was no one around. Before getting off I turned to him and straightly look at him in the eyes "Listen, if you want this to work.. Stay away from me: you'll get your pay without doing anything and I will be free " without waiting for his response I left him behind.
 
 
That day was passing by smoothly. I didn't expect Luhan to really follow my instruction but he actually was. He was on his own as I was on mine. Despite being his first day there he quickly got used to that environment. He got a lot of friends and a lot of girls have already surrounded him as well. They followed him everywhere and laughed at whatever he was saying. I wasn't staring at him, I just happened to check on him a couple of times out of curiosity and once I also found him looking back at me.
 
---cCc---
 
" How was your first day together? I supposed it went well since I got no calls today " Luhan and I looked at each other then turned to dad and nodded in unison.
 
" Luhan has attracted a lot of attention, especially among the girls. Unnie, you're so lucky. I want a bodyguard too " Jiyoung cried leaning her head on my shoulder. Her mother shook her head in disagreement.
 
" Take him, if you really want " I said chewing. I didn't need Luhan. How ridiculous to have someone checking on me. My eyes dropped on him and I noticed that he was looking at me. When our eyes met he quickly looked away.
 
" Luhan, I'd like to ask you something.. something that many wants to know " Jiyoung spoke once again.
 
I kept my head down and focused on my food. She started asking questions that I didn't really care about. Her mom scolded her and ordered her to leave him alone.
 
" Just one last question " the younger begged receiving a glare from the older. She just shrugged and turned to Luhan who politely smiled and nodded. How can he be so calm and cool after Jiyoung has been so annoying for the past 20minutes. Maybe it's me who has a short temper but I found it really amazing.
 
" Do you have a girlfriend? "
 
" Jiyoung!! "
 
" What? "
 
" Yes, she's in Beijing " Jiyoung pouted. Disappointed. She stood up and left the table " Long distance relationships don't work " she said while walking out. Her mom blushed in embarrassment for her daughter behavior. She apologized on her behalf and also my dad asked him to understand as she's still young " That's what good-looking people have to bear " laughed my father. Luhan smiled politely.
 
I don't know why but in that moment I felt something on my chest? Affected much?


-- comments sweeties -- XD

CR: owner