" I was finally ready to be called his girlfriend "

[►]Dad hired a Bodyguard - Trapped!

 

out!! **enjoy** =D



[D.H.A.B. #11]


I opened my eyes and faced her shoulders. Her was leaning against my bare chest while her tiny waist was tightly wrapped in my arm. I quickly pulled it back. Last night.. I thought to myself. I felt her turning to face me " Finally you let go of me " I flushed red. I avoided to meet her eyes and bit my lip embarrassed. I heard her chuckling and felt her grabbing my chin to make me look at her. I saw in her eyes that mischievous and satisfied expression. Last night I was the one having control on her, I remember. She must've been happy to see that things were back to normal.

" It was fun, wasn't it? " she asked nonchalantly. How could she casually talk about it? It seemed like she read my mind and her trademark smirk curved on her face. Don't tell me that what's happened last night didn't affect her, us at all. I wondered.

" You didn't like it? " she was being such a tease. She sat on her knees and ran her fingers through my messy hair. I wasn't comfortable with that because I was starting to feel hot. My friend inside of my boxer wasn't feeling good too, it was growing hard. I swallowed nervously. I hope she doesn't notice it. I prayed. But I snapped out when I felt her hitting my chest telling me to chill because we just had . I looked at her dumbfounded and she rolled her eyes while putting on her bra and making her way out to the bathroom.

I hit my head. What's this Luhan? I was supposed to be frustrated because of how things between Seungyeon and I ended. Indeed I was mad and disappointed. I loved her and I was ready to marry her yet she has cheated on me and went with one of my closest friends.

Though that wasn't my first priority in that moment. I was worried about what I did with Nicole last night. I didn't want her to think that I used her and that I took advantage of her. Maybe I did but.. " Aishh " I grumbled tossing and turning.

I smiled when scenes of last night appeared clearly in my head. She was drop dead gorgeous and having her under me was great. I shook my head embarrassed for the dirty thoughts but I had to admit it: I enjoyed it and I wasn't regretting it at all. I wondered if anything would have changed between us but it seemed like she wasn't affected much. Weird yet expected from her.


When I appeared in the kitchen my mom and Nicole were just starting eating breakfast. I saw my mom lips curving into a knowing mischievous grin while Nicole acted dumb and had a sip of her coffee. Did my mom hear us? I tried recalling and I remembered the bed banging against the wall *facepalm*

I sat beside Nicole who just chuckled making me even more nervous. I was really surprised by how cool she was about it. She eyed me and elbowed me whispering me to chill. As if it was easy.

I heard her  phone ringing. She bowed to my mom and went outside to pick it up. My mom followed her with her eyes and smiled sweetly. She then turned to me and the sweet smile vanished " Sorry for not telling you "

I shook my head and reassured her with a smile. She said that I wasn't supposed to find out about Hyeongkon and Seungyeon that way but that I had to move on. She told me that Seungyeon loved me but that wasn't enough to make her happy. I just nodded to whatever she said until I choked on my food when she mentioned Nicole " But it seems like you're fine. At least that's what I heard last night " that wasn't needed, mom. I wanted to disappear. I just grabbed my cup of coffee and drowned it in one go.

When I finished I decided to go check on Nicole who has disappeared for good half an hour. I found her sitting on the stairs outside, still talking on the phone. I sat beside her and when our eyes met I raised a brow giving her a questioning look. I figured out it was Lay. What did they have to talk about? I wondered bothered.

" He asked me how is the trip going " she said as soon as she hang up. I nodded and cleared my throat trying to put the right words together to open that topic.

" Don't feel guilty, you needed to vent your.. It's just happened, let's leave it like that " leave it like that? I repeated. Meaning? I asked her if she wasn't mad or.. but she interrupted me telling me not to worry and think about it. She smacked my head and joked that she wasn't going to keep her promise of getting it in just from me though. I chuckled shyly covering my mouth with the back of my hand.

---cCc---

" I knew it " she yelled at the top of her lungs and jumped on me to wrap me in her arms. I struggled to free myself and threw a glare at her. I told her about that night and this was her reactions. She giggled like a kindergarter and covered her face with a pillow. She was really happy since she has been rooting for Luhan and I. I tried restraining her excitement telling her that she was thinking too much of it but she refused to accept it.

" Unnie, you're not someone who goes with anyone, even your Kikwang wasn't satisfied whenever he wanted.. Now, Luhan had it easily.. " she threw on me a knowing look which I shrugged off.

But since I saw him passing by I smacked her head trying to shut her up. I guess I stopped her too late since I saw his shadow coming back. He must have heard us. I thought to myself. He appeared with a clueless expression on his face and as I heaved out a sigh I explained him that we were talking about that night. His reaction made us burst into laughter. He looked away from me and his cheeks burned. Poor thing.


Jiyoung informed me that Kikwang dropped there while I was in Beijing. It seemed like he has been discharged from rehab and the first thing he did was coming to me. She told me that he looked different, like a brand new Kikwang, and that made me frown a little. Brand new? I repeated to myself.

When I met him a couple of days after, I had the confirmation of that. He indeed looked different. It almost seemed like meeting the Kikwang I used to know a couple of years back at the beginning of our relationship. He was smiling a lot again, laughing, being nice to everyone. It felt great but deep inside, thinking of how we seemed to be better when we were apart, I've realized that maybe we should have kept ourselves from each other.

I've waited for around a week before taking him into a corner and talking to him. I congratulated him for managing to put an end to his troublesome self. He has done what others didn't think it was possible. I told him how proud and happy I was for him. But then I also told him  that we needed more time and more space. He kept quiet and just nodded to everything I said. He seemed like he understood and actually felt the same.

It felt quite weird not having him going against it. Was it officially over? My heart tightened a little at the thought of it. It's not like my feelings for him were magically vanished. They were still there. He was the person I've been with all these years. He was my certainty that he would have never left me and we went through a lot together. But I thought that if we were really meant to be, we would've found each other again.

A part of me wanted to explore what was there between Lay and I. As time passed I learned to know how nice he was and how genuine his feelings were for me. I liked how he never tried to hide them, he was actually very open about them. His words, his actions made it clear. That's another thing that got me into him. He didn't think twice about telling me that he had feelings for me, that he wanted to make me happy or.... even kissing me. He just did it because he wanted it, he wanted me. We hang out but we've never really defined what was going on between us. He has often asked me how I felt about him, if he had any chance with me but I would just smirk or simply ignore him.

He has waited patiently and now I was ready to be with him, officially. I was finally ready to be called his girlfriend. I thought of leaving my past behind, living my present and I was about to do it with him. We went out for a couple of dates. Everything was new to me, like it has been ages since I dated normally. He picked me at home and brought me in some fancy restaurant. He opened the door for me, paid the dinner for me.

What would ruin everything was Jiyoung. Everytime I came back home she threw me a knowing look and pouted " Unnie, that's not you " she said every single time.

I moved back to my dad place by the way. The night of the spring prom after I've found out that I had a twin brother and that he has been given away by my mom. I honestly would've wanted to go live by myself but I needed cash which I didn't have. I had to choose between my mom and my dad.

I chose my dad because he hasn't left me and he wasn't the one sending my twin brother away. Adding to that at his place there were Luhan.. and Jiyoung who was making my new relationship impossible " I can't recognize you, unnie " she protested with her arms crossed on her chest.


She turned to look at me, her other target " Oppa, I think you're starting to look ridiculous " she said shaking her head. I raised a brow dumbfounded and she asked me why I wasn't going out, meeting new people. I answered that I didn't feel like it and I was fine alone but she didn't believe it.

" Is that because she's seeing someone? " she was clearly referring to her unnie. She would lock Nicole and I together if she could. She wanted to see us as a couple that badly. I heaved out a hopeless sigh wondering if ever she will stop forcing us on each other. Once again I made it clear that between her unnie and I there was just a professional  relationship.


" Yep, you ed her professionally " she smirked. Jiyoung was too blunt sometimes. My eyes widened and I blushed in embarrassment. Nicole glared at her and smacked her head.

" What if I introduce someone to you? " she blinked her eyes and grinned mischievously. She said that she had a lot of friends who wanted to meet me and go out with me. She added that she would have made a favor to them and to me since I needed to distract myself and have some fun. Nicole nagged at her telling her that she had to mind her own business and leave me alone.

" Affected much unnie? " she challenged her older sister who waved her fist and threw another deadly stare on her. Jiyoung giggled and looked at me with a challenging expression on her cheeky face " If there's really nothing between the two of you, I will introduce someone to Luhan oppa and Nicole unnie won't say anything.. Deal or no deal? "

" This is.. " Nicole tried to speak but was cutted off by her dongsaeng who turned to me and repeated herself " Deal or no deal? "

" Fine, I'll go with it "



4 a change, LayHan gif this time ^^ lol xd

CR: owner