" Do you ever think about that night? "

[►]Dad hired a Bodyguard - Trapped!

 

[A/N] short slightly R scene ^.^"



[D.H.A.B. #12]


I opened my eyes as I heard someone knocking. I looked over the door and saw Nicole walking in. She made her way to my bed and sat beside me " Feeling better? " she asked but didn't wait for me to answer. She placed the palm of her hand on my forehead and heaved out a deep sigh feeling the heat on it.

It was the second day I was stuck in my room with high fever. She has been really nice and has helped me a lot: bringing me food and medicine, putting on my forehead wet towel and changing it once in awhile. I was really happy and it almost made me enjoy being sick.

" You're sweaty " she muttered. She walked to my closet and came back holding a new shirt. She ordered me to raise my arms but I just flinched and gave her a questioning look. She rolled her eyes and motioned me to take off my shirt " Let's change that "

As I threw my sweaty shirt on the floor I covered my bare chest with the blanket. From the corner of my eye I saw her trademark smirk curving on her face while she helped me putting on the clean shirt. It seemed like she noticed my nervousness and hit my chest exclaiming " Yah, chill! I've seen more than that "

I chuckled. She has indeed saw and touched every single part of me. Why being nervous? I hit my head. She washed the towel in the basin and wrung it before starting to wipe the sweat on my face and down to my collarbone. I swallowed and stopped her reaching for her hand. Her touch was soft and delicate. I liked it. She narrowed her eyes trying to figure out what I was thinking. She tried to free her hand from my grip but I held it tighter " Do you ever think about that night? " I suddenly asked. I bit my bottom lip as soon as those words came out of my mouth.

She nodded nonchalantly saying " I do " I was about to give out a sigh of relief but I restrained myself. Why would I be relieved? Maybe because I thought a lot about it too. Once again I was caught off-guard when I asked her if she had again after that night. I felt like I couldn't control myself. Words just kept on coming out. She shook her head " What about you with the girls Jing has introduced to you? "

" You should know that I didn't " I muttered.

I met a few girls all introduced by Jiyoung. Some of them were pretty, some were funny but I didn't have any interest on any of them. I just did it to prove that Nicole and I had just a professional relationship. Professional relationship. I repeated to myself.

Whenever I got home I was asked by her how did the date go. I would frown wondering why such an interest on my love affair. I secretly hoped she was bothered and jealous but that wasn't possible. Nicole wasn't that type of girl. Maybe it was just out of curiosity. Maybe..

I started wondering if there was a possibility for us or at least for me to feel anything for her. Why did I keep on thinking about that night? Because it was the greatest I could have ever wanted. Why did I hope for her to be bothered by me going out with other girls? Because I was the one being bothered by her going out with Lay. Did that mean that I was jealous because I was feeling something for her? I didn't know. It was really confusing.

I wouldn't have denied them if I could tell for sure that they were real but what if this came from the break up. Maybe I was just feeling alone and targeted Nicole because she was the girl I spent my time with.

I was distracted by the opening door. Jiyoung appeared yelling " Unnie, Lay oppa is here " I tilted my head and saw him behind her. Jiyoung giggled seeing Nicole sitting on my bed while I bowed to Lay who unlike the younger girl didn't like what he just saw. He kept his composure though and politely asked me how I was doing.

" Recovering.. thanks to her "

He called her over telling her that it was better if they left me resting alone. She turned to me and fixed the towel on my forehead before leaving. No! I wanted to grab her wrist and stop her.She made her way out followed by Lay who took a last glance on me and waved his hand.


I left Luhan in his room quite bitterly. He was sick and I didn't want to leave him alone. I walked to the kitchen followed by Lay. He grabbed my waist from behind and pulled me against his chest " Do you know how unfair it is for me to see you being on another man bed? " he whispered in my ear. I freed myself and ignored his words. I opened the fridge and poured myself a glass of water. I motioned him my glass asking him if he wanted it as well but he declined.


We decided to go out for a walk. He reached for my hand and tangled our fingers. I eyed him and elbowed him before I snorted " Aishh.. this is normal " I looked like a normal girl and with him we looked like a normal couple. That bothered me: normal. As we arrived at the park and we sat comfortably on a bench. He held my hand tighter and brought it to his lips " this feels good " he said as he planted a kiss on it. I nodded and inhaled deeply feeling the fresh breeze brushing against my cheeks. I felt him grabbing my legs and putting them on his lap " better? " I nodded again.

He started telling me a story about his childhood. It seemed like his mother was really a nice woman who has taught him to always do his best and never give up because as long as he worked hard everything would have been fine. He told me how he has always worked since he was young because he was raised by his mom alone and she didn't earn enough for their living. I saw a tear rolling down his cheek and I reached for it to wipe it off. He must have suffered a lot. I thought to myself.

There were times when he lied to his mom about not being hungry or saying to her that he had already eaten just so she could eat the little portion of food they had at home. There were times that he got into fights at school with bullies who made fun of his poor family. I listened to him carefully and realized how easy I had it. He must've noticed that I was feeling sorry for him and he grinned sweetly " Hey, it's fine.. thanks to all those experiences I learned a lot about life " he lifted my chin and pressed his lips on mine.

" I don't know the details but I know you suffered too.. You deserve happiness and I will do everything to give it to you " he whispered wrapping me in his arms.

---cCc---

I was wandering in the hallway when I was shoved by a running man. I cursed at him while getting up and met a panting Kikwang in front of me. He checked on me from head to toe before apologizing. I shook my head and reassured him I was fine before asking him why he was in such a rush. He informed me that his parents got into an accident and have been brought to the hospital.

" Let me go with you " as I said that he nodded and grabbed my hand dragging me to his car. While he was driving he was panting heavily and it wasn't just tiredness. He was nervous and worried because he has been told that the accident was pretty serious.

" It can't be.. " I stuttered as I heard the doctor words. It can't be. I repeated with my voice starting trembling. Kikwang was trying his best to hold his tears. Lip biting and fist clenching. He shook his head not wanting to accept the truth. He was confused and crushed. I made a step closer to him and reached for his hand. His first tear rolled down his cheek and there I pulled him into a hug letting him venting his pain. He didn't deserve that. Life was being unfair to him. He cried hard. His hot tears falling on my shoulder and his whole body shaking against mine. I caressed his head repeatedly telling him that I was there with him and that everything was going to be fine.

I accompanied him to his place and decided to spend the night there. I couldn't leave him alone in the state he was in. I prepared some food and forced it on him. He had to eat and gain some strength. When we finished eating he laid down the couch and I let him rest his head on my lap. I kept on running my fingers through his hair reassuring him that I was going to be there with him when he woke up " Sleep now " I whispered.

---cCc---

I was in the living room sitting on a table with tons of book on it. I was studying hard for my upcoming exams when my phone vibrated because of a message. I was about to ignore it since I didn't want to be distracted but I unknowingly reached for my phone and checked on it. It wasn't a message but a missed call from Kikwang. I quickly dialed his number and called him back. As he picked it up I heard him crying. All I could understand were his tears and his sobs that's why I asked him where he was and decided to reach him.

He was sitting on the street totally careless of the rain pouring on him. I smacked his head asking him why he was there " You'll catch a cold, idiot " I exclaimed as I drew out my hand for him to help himself to stand up. His hair and clothes were all soaked. Luhan who has insisted to drive me there opened the door and motioned Kikwang to get on.

As we arrived home I rushed to take a towel and clothes to put on before he could fall sick. He was sitting while I was standing between his legs helping him to dry his hair. He carefully watched my movements and a smile curved on his pleased face. I suddenly felt him wrapping my thighs " Thanks " he said sincerely and rubbed his hands up to my . I frowned and gave him a questioning look but he ignored it. He lifted me up and carried me to my room. No! I screamed inside of me. He laid me on my bed and crawled on the top of me.

" Don't " I said firmly while keeping his hands off my chest. He grabbed my hands and pinned them on the pillow. He kissed my lips and slid his tongue inside " I want you "

" Stop " I fought to push his tongue out and close my mouth I just ended up biting it gaining loud moans from him. I felt his hand wandering under my shirt and reaching for my hard . He grabbed it roughly and squeezed it. This time I was the one loudly.


What was happening over there? I asked myself. It's been an hour since Nicole sent me off saying that she could've handled Kikwang alone. I didn't know she was referring to that. I was laying on my bed tossing and turning when I heard them coming upstairs. It seemed that they walked in her room and forgot to close the door.

" Don't " .. " I want you " .. " Stop "

I could hear everything: every word, every move. It was driving me insane. She didn't want it why did he keep on touching her. I cursed him for forcing himself on her. But then a moan came out of and shivers ran down my spine. I wanted to go there and take him off her. He couldn't touch her and kiss her.

" You're wet "

Just imagining her wet cavern and hearing her moans was making me feel hard. I my bulge trying to calm it but what I was doing?  I grabbed my phone and started listening to some music. Useless. The bulge was getting huge.

" Did anyone you beside me? " .. " No " .. " Lie " .. " No "

Anger ran through my whole body. I threw my phone on the floor and for a second it seemed that they stopped their makeout session. She has denied our night together. I couldn't accept it. There was silence and I wondered if they have interrupted it for good or where just trying to figure out whether I was listening to them. I didn't hear anything until I fell asleep.



Question: how should we call Luhan&Nicole?

On my blog post some suggested these: LuCole,LuNi,HanCole,NiHan,HanNi

I'll add NicoLulu to the suggestions =D

CR:owner