" Who are you "

[►]Dad hired a Bodyguard - Trapped!
 
"Dream Concert  Day" ^^


[D.H.A.B. #6]

 

" Just NO!! " she yelled at the top of her lunges and that hit me straight in my heart. There was so much hatred in her voice and in her eyes. It hurt but I knew I deserved it. Her dad just informed her that since I was back I would have also resumed my activities as her bodyguard  and she was strongly going against it.
 
" Just leave me alone!! I don't need him "
 
" Look at what's happened to you when he left!? " he yelled back at her making Jiyoung and her mother hop on their spots. I've seen uncle upset many times but I've never heard him raising his voice by this much, most especially at  his beloved daughter.
 
" I can't.. I can't see you going to the hospital again " his voice was trembling and so his hands. The woman sitting next to him handed him a glass of water and caressed his back while turning to me and sighing " Luhan, thanks " saying that despite Nicole disagreement I had to accomplish my task. I nodded and saw from the corner of my eyes Nicole standing up and leaving the table. Wait..
 
I followed her and called for her to stop but she just ignored me until I reached her and blocked her way. I've written a lot about what I should've done and what I should've said to apologize but I forgot everything " I'm sorry " I spoke sincerely.
 
 
I could tell that his apology was sincere. I could feel it but I honestly didn't know what to do with it. He has left. He couldn't expect to come back here with an apology expecting that everything would have been back to how it used to be.
 
---cCc---
 
I looked at her while she was talking to Lay. That was his name, it seemed. I frowned as I wondered what could they've been talking about. I caught her hitting him, pushing him not without her trademark smirk and that made me smile unknowingly. It has been awhile since I've seen that. A month to be exact.
 
I found out that Lay was a new guy at school and immediately took interest on her. Who wasn't? He has been following her around and it seemed that she wasn't rejecting it. People were speculating that they were dating already but I decided not to believe it until she would've it herself. If she will ever talk to me again..
 
 
Seungyeon told me to finish what I've started and that's what I was going do. Seungyeon.. She was so understanding and that was one of the infinite reasons I loved her so much. She has caught me quite bothered and distracted at times and she knew the reason was Seoul and what I left unfulfilled there.
 
When she talked to me telling me that if I really felt the need to go back then she would have accepted it, I hugged her tightly and pressed my lips onto hers " Thanks, I love you " said that I rushed packing my stuff.
 
 
And even for that day school done heading home. We were looking for the car when we heard someone calling from behind. As we turned there was a woman: she was really pretty, well-dressed giving out that sense of confidence and it reminded me of....? Could she be.. I tilted my head and I saw in her eyes the answer I was looking for.
 
There was a brief suspense until she tried to reach for her hands but Nicole stepped back and smirked " who are you " said that she turned and made her way to the car.
 
" Nic, Nic " the woman followed us and kept the door from closing. She had tears in her eyes begging her to listen to her to even just look at her but Nicole ignored it all. 
 
" What should I listen to.. that you left without saying anything when I needed you the most? I already know that story "
 
 
She was staring blankly at her front. She was bothered and confused. Understandable, after such a sudden appearance. She started panting and clenched her hand into a tight fist like she was about to punch anything to vent all of her anger.
 
" Leave me here " she wasn't in the state for me to ask anything or complain about her being left there and so I obeyed quietly.
 
 
I watched Luhan leaving and I was really thankful that he didn't say anything or tried to resist to my request. He was indeed one of the few people that understood me the most.
 
I walked in a bar and took a seat while ordering a drink to the waiter who saw me coming. I heard my crutches falling but I ignored it and drowned my first class in one go.
 
Why? I asked to myself. When she left I remember myself wondering if it was dad's fault or it was mine then I figured out that it wasn't. She has left in her own will and selfishness. I hated it and I hated her. What kind of woman could leave her daughter and without saying anything.. But despite the hatred I was feeling I still hoped to find her back at home everyday I came from school. I still had my smile and I ran happily towards the door thinking that mommy has realized that she made a mistake and couldn't be without me. I kept wondering what I could do or what I could say to her as soon as we met again.
I was wrong, time passed by, years passed by and whenever I got home there wasn't anyone.
 
I gave out a deep sigh after I drowned another drink and ordered another one. I lost count on how many drinks I had already but I was feeling the alcohol inside of me and I was feeling like everything has started spinning around me.
 
 
She was physically and emotionally crushed in that moment. She was still having a hard time walking with her crutches and was upset because of the sudden appearance of her mom. I didn't ask anything nor I didn't complain but I couldn't leave her there alone for real. As she turned and walked in that bar I used the U turn and went back to where I left her. I've waited for her for almost two hours and I was getting worried. When I couldn't take it any longer I got off and went to check on her.
 
I've found her sitting with her head leaning on her arm and a raw of empty glasses in front of her. She was counting them, playing with them and a couple of glasses fell on the floor. One of the waiters went to clean the mess and another one took the remaining glasses before Nicole could break them too. She yelled at the girl asking why did they take them away then ordered for another drink.
 
" Call your director! " she yelled and was about to fall back if I didn't grab her quickly from her shoulders. She looked at me and smirked " Luhan " I flinched smelling the alcohol. I could see the waiter giving out sighs in relief and bowing to me. I bowed back and helped Nicole putting her arm on my neck and sliding mine in her waist.
 
As I put the seat belt on her I felt her grabbing my hands making me gasp surprised. I tilted my head to look at her " Bring me to Kikwang " she said. Once again many questions popped up in my mind but once again I restrained myself and just said that we would have gone to Kikwang the next day because she needed to rest.
 
" I'm not too drunk to meet him, please " she begged.
 
We've planned it on the way. I'd have distracted the lady and she'd have gone meeting him. That's what we did and it worked. The lady kept on explaining me how they dealed with the patients and how they helped them go through their hardtime. She was really focused that she didn't even heard the noise Nicole made when she bumped into something. I just blinked innocently and giggled once in awhile.
 
 
I found his room and sneakily walked in without forgetting to close it behind me. As soon as I saw him my lips curved into a smile and my feet quickly made their way to him. He was sleeping. I ran my fingers through his hair then went down caressing his angelic face.
 
" Mm " he slowly opened his eyes. I smiled putting my index finger on his lips reminding him to be quiet. He smiled and carefully sat on his before sliding his arms around my waist and pulling me him against his chest. It was then that I realized how much I underestimated my feelings for him because in that moment I felt complete. His heart pounding on my chest, his strong arms wrapping me tightly and his hot breath panting for the nervousness and happiness fighting against each other.
 
He was like a drug that I've been missing. His obsession that hurt me emotionally and physically was also some kind of addiction for me. I missed him forcing himself on me, grabbing my face and yelling at me. That pain made me feel loved and complete.
 
" Let me look at you " he whispered as he released me. He carefully lift my chin and with the other hand caressed my face. He smiled and pressed his lips on mine. That until Luhan suddenly appeared " We gotta go " he motioned me to come over. I looked at Kikwang who was dumbfounded by the other's appearance and gave me a questioning look.
I smiled and kissed him one last time " Trust me "  before leaving.
 
" Guards are chasing after us, run " as I walked out the room Luhan looked one last time at Kikwang and bowed his head before grabbing my hand and dragging me away. We turned the corner and there were guards telling us to stop but we fastened our pace and passed by them.
 
" You two, stop!! " there were other guards coming and one reached my wrist and pulled me if it wasn't for Luhan who punched him and pushed him off me. I looked at him surprised but he smirked and we started running again. Finally we got out of there and reached the car " Get on!! " Luhan ordered me as he started the engine and drove off.
 
---cCc---
 
We were quite far already when I decided to stop the car. I got off and stretched my tired limbs. There was a beautiful dark landscape ahead that made me smile. I turned to look at Nicole who was now behind me sitting on the car's hood. She has been quiet since we left the clinic. I didn't know if I could say something in that moment. Things between us were still weird and that day has been a long tiring day for the both of us. I went to sit beside her and gave out a deep sigh before making my mind and break the ice " .. "
 
" Wanna know another reason that kept me with him.. despite everything? " she spoke up first. Our eyes met and I nodded.
 
" Kikwang is a certainty. I know that he won't ever leave me, ever: not like my mom, not like my dad, not like.. "
 
" me " I cut her off. Not like me who has suddenly left her, abandoned her. I gave out another deep sigh and for a good 5minutes there was silence.
 
" Why did you come back, Luhan? " I was taken off-guard there. I should have told her that I wanted to finish what I've started and that was it after all but in that moment words didn't come out. I didn't notice that she was now standing in front of me, between my legs, one step afar. She repeated her question making me confuse and bothered.
 
Why did I come back? Because I'm a responsible person and I had to accomplish my task. My dad's words rang through my ears " Finish what you've started because that's what a professional does and that's what our family has been known for. I really hope this is the reason why you're insisting to go back to Seoul. Keep in mind that I really wish to see you and Seungyeon married one day " at that time I nodded confidently and reassured him that as soon as I would have come back I was going to ask my girl to be mine forever.
 
" Yah, I'm talking to you! Answer me or..? " she hit my chest and I dazed off giving her a questioning look. Answer me or..? She rolled her eyes.
 
" I told you I'd be here, right? I'm here "
 
" I don't need you here just to see you leaving again "
 
" Who said I'm leaving.. "

 Nicole <3

CR: owner