two - fairygod...brother?

Cinderella's Screwed-Up Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After the school ended, you walk out the school gates. You see Sehun also walking home. He sees you and smiles at you. He also waves his hand at you before he walks home.

 

You feel yourself blush with his smile. You suddenly stop daydreaming, remembering that you have to go home first before your step family does.

 

You start to run, holding the backpack straps in your hands. You dodged some people, some rocks, some fire hydrants, and some dogs.

 

Finally, you arrive in front of your house. You bend down and rest your hands on your knees to catch your breath. You stand up after a while to take hold of the door knob when all of a sudden, the door swings open.

 

Your eyes bulge in horror. *Oh no. I'm late.* "Minjung eomma-"

 

She grabs your hair and drags you inside the house. She gets a broom and starts beating you with it. "Why are you late?! Who told you to be late??" She whips the broom at you.

 

"Please! No! I'm sorry!" You scream and plead at the same time.

 

Jihyun and Minyoung are also there, watching you with a smirk. "You deserve that. We saw you talking to Sehun earlier. You're not supposed to talk to him!"

 

And the beating continues. You close your eyes tight, receiving the entire blow from Minjung. A tear escapes your eye. *Someone help me, please...*

 

You keep on hoping, when suddenly, the hitting stops. You hold your breath, thinking of what might have happened.

 

You open one eye, and to your surprise, Minjung is frozen, the broom still in her hands, midair towards you. Your stepsisters are also frozen, with a weird smirk in their faces, but still frozen.

 

Your brows pinch together in bewilderment.

 

"You have to get out of there before I release them."

 

You turn around to see a guy in a button up shirt with long sleeves, pants, and socks, all in white, leaning against the stairs' rails.

 

"Who are you?" Your voice croaks when it gets out of your throat.

 

The guy just chuckles and walks to you. He crouches down and pulls you away from Minjung. He helps you stand up and holds you by the shoulders.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter