seven - announcement of the prom

Cinderella's Screwed-Up Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You are seated at your usual place inside the classroom, with your head rested on your palm. Kai has his back at you as he sits on the window sill. You smile to yourself as you wildly imagine pushing Kai out of the window. You snicker by yourself.

 

"I probably know what you're thinking." You hear Kai say. "If ever you push me now, there'll be no tomorrow for you."

 

You roll your eyes and turn your attention back to your test paper. It was Math. You aren't very good at Math, but atleast you comprehend it well. You're able to finish ahead of your other classmates. You look around. *I hope Sehun was here...*

 

"That's wrong." Kai suddenly pops beside you, pointing at your test paper. "You got it all wrong."

 

You frown at Kai. You can't speak to him since he isn't seen by everybody. What do you mean? You mouth the words at him.

 

"You can't divide a number with zero. It has to be infinity." He taps his chin as he ponders with it for a moment, and nods. "Yeah. It has to be like that."

 

You look at your own paper and analyze it once more. You realize he was right. You smile at Kai and secretly give him a thumbs-up. He does the same gesture and walks back to his window.

 

As you change your answer, the school speaker starts to play a short excerpt of the school song, meaning there's an announcement. All students stop at once, and all heads turn to the speaker.

 

"Good day to all the students. Principal Yang speaking. I am pleased to announce that the upcoming school prom is only a week away! The concept of the prom will be masquerade. So, I hope that everyone would have time to prepare for it. End of announcement."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter