twenty | real destiny

Cinderella's Screwed-Up Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You try to go back to your house, but stop abruptly in front of it. *He might be here. But he might not be also.* You gulp and turn away from the direction to your house to search for Kai elsewhere.

 

You look along the streets, the roads, some cafe, some other establishments, but no signs of Kai. The probability that Kai already left slowly eats you up, but you push it away and find hope somewhere inside you that Kai is still here. You just have to keep looking.

 

"Where the hell are you?" You curse under your breath as you run from different directions. It's already twilight, the street lamps are now lit, the roads dark from the night.

 

After hours of searching for him, you stop by a brick wall and lean towards it to catch your breath. You start to cry and hold your chest. "Where are you, Kai? I still have to talk to you... Please..." You imagine in your mind that he'd be popping beside you, but you start to give the hope up.

 

When you were already about to give in, a white blinding light shone from above your head. Somehow like a divine intervention. It wasn't near you, nor in front of you. It was somewhere on the other side of the brick wall. You wipe your tears with the back of your hand and follow the direction of the light. You realize that you were beside the park where you and Kai had your 'date' when he became human for a while.

 

Even though your feet are unwilling, you forced your mind to command your feet to obey you. You find yourself running around the brick wall to reach the other side. And when you finally did, your mouth opened. And only one word cam out. "Kai!"

 

The white blinding light is actually a passage way to where you think it is. The other side is full of clouds, and cold breeze wafted through the air from it. There were no other people around the park, but a guy in all white, wings spread out behind him, stepping inside the passage way. He whips his head and his eyes widens upon seeing you. "~~~~~!"

 

You step one foot forward. But then you suddenly find yourself running towards him.

 

Surprised, Kai quickly steps out from the passage way and runs half-way to you, engulfing you in a big hug. "~~~~~..."

 

"Babo!" You sob in his chest. "Why didn't you tell me you're leaving?! You could've reminded me so I could have said goodbye to you!"

 

"But I didn't want to worry you."

 

"But I didn't want you to leave! I don't want you to leave!" You sob even more.

 

Kai smiles weakly and your hair. "It's alright. You already have-"

 

"You could've told me you were leaving! I still have so many things to tell you! You didn't even ask how I feel right now! Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter