eight - a little help

Cinderella's Screwed-Up Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tonight is the Junior-Senior Prom. Everyone in school was very excited for the prom that night. They were all talking about it left and right. 

 

That night, you help Jihyun and Minyoung wear their make-ups and dresses because Minjung was out gambling. You helped Jihyun pin the dress behind her back while you help Minyoung put eyeliner on her eyes.

 

Jihyun twirls around and stops to look at her sister. "How do I look?" Minyoung gives a two-thumbs up.

 

"You look pretty, Jihyun." You kindly say. Kai, who is quietly watching on the sidelines, laughed hysterically. "Where's the pretty part??!!"

 

She shoots you a look. "Of course I look pretty. I don't wear ragged clothes like you do."

 

You purse your lips and nod. You look up again and smile. "Um, can you now help me with my dress?"

 

Jihyun and Minyoung exhange glances and begins to laugh. "You?" Minyoung points at you. "Who says you're going to the prom?"

 

Your mind starts to shatter, but you ignore it. Kai's mischievous face falls, and he glares at the two 'witches'. He's about to wave  his hand at them, but you stop him with a look. "Uh, I should go too, right? Since we're all juniors here."

 

Jihyun scoffs, but she doesn't say anything back. Instead, she gives a very awkward demand. "Can you please go to the laundry room? I think I forgot something."

 

You nod and go to the laundry. Jihyun follows you behind. Kai starts having the feeling that she's going to do something. 

 

As soon as you enter the laundry, Jihyun pulls you  and pushes you into the washing machine filled with water. She dunks your head in to the water many times before she lets go. She laughs maniacally. "Stay there and don't come to the prom!" She runs outside and locks the room from the outside.

 

Kai's eyes widen. "~~~~~!" He runs up to the laundry's door and tries to unlock the door. He glares at the two witches who were now exiting the house. As soon as they disappeared, he uses his magic to open the door.

 

He sees you all wet, all helpless on the ground. He runs to you and lifts you up. "~~~~~!"

 

You were choking from the water from the washing machine. Your eyes are turning red because you were about to cry.

 

Kai hugs you, ignoring that you were wet. "I'm sorry I didn't act fast, ~~~~~. I'm so sorry." He looks at you. "Where are you hurt?"

 

You were now sobbing, but you shake your head and insist that you're alright.

 

"~~~~~! Please don't be like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter