thirteen - realizing the truth

Cinderella's Screwed-Up Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The search for Sehun's Cinderella goes on. Weeks had passed, and he still hasn't found her. Little does he know, his Cinderella had alway been around him all this time.

 

It was another tiring day at school. The whole day, Sehun asked for all the girls' cellphone numbers once again. But not one matched the number his CInderella gave him. He leans against the school wall in depression.

 

You walk out of the school with a tired feeling inside your body.

 

"What are you planning to do tonight?" Kai asks. He gets a piece of gum from his pocket and pops it in his mouth. He chews on it and blows a bubble from it. "Your world's bubblegum is pretty amazing."

 

You giggle. "Next time, try eating the shaved ice creams here." You tilt your head to the side. "Plans? Hmmm... I don't know. Probably cleaning once more." You and Kai laugh, but you suddenly stop when you see Sehun outside the school gates.

 

Kai follows your train of vision and sees Sehun. He looks back at you, and he can see that you wanted to talk to him. He didn't want to let you off, but it seems you really wanted to. "~~~~~, you want to talk to him?"

 

You look at Kai. "Um... yeah. Can I?"

 

*What can I do?* "Of course."

 

You smile. You approach Sehun with Kai behind you. "Sehun?"

 

Sehun looks up and smiles at you. "Oh. Hey, ~~~~~."

 

"What are you still doing here? Aren't you going home?" You stand beside Sehun. Kai goes behind you, but he tries his best not to listen to your conversation.

 

Sehun grins. "I am." Then he sighs. He looks up at you. "Do you want to go to the cafe with me?"

 

You blink and points to yourself. "Me?" Kai perks up upon hearing Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter