eleven - feelings

Cinderella's Screwed-Up Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

For some days now, you have been watching all the girls line up just to be Sehun's dream girl. The school grounds would always be full from all the girls.

 

You watch from under the tree inside your school garden, with Kai sleeping beside you. You let out a small chuckle.

 

Kai opens his eyes and looks at you. "What's wrong?"

 

You shake your head. "Nothing. It's just that..." You look at Sehun, who's almost crushed by the girls. "...do you think Sehun would be able to come out alive from there?"

 

Kai pauses, and he laughs. "Silly, ~~~~~."

 

You also laugh with him. You slowly stop laughing. "Do you think, if I tell him I'm the girl from the prom, he'd reject me?"

 

Kai stops smiling himself. These were the type of questions he didn't want to hear from you. "No guy in the right mind would reject you."

 

You grin. "You're just saying that because your my guardian."

 

"No." Kai shifts his seat to look directly at you. "Even if I'm not your guardian, I'll still think the same."

 

You look at Kai. "Thanks."

 

Kai gazes at you with soft eyes and sighs.

 

You hear him and turn to him. "Why?"

 

Kai catches himself and recomposes his feelings. "Uh... Nothing, really."

 

You shrug and continue to read. It was peaceful afterwards until som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter