five - playful and naughty

Cinderella's Screwed-Up Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kai sits opposite you and holds your face in his hands. He examines your face. "Why didn't you let me help you earlier? I'm supposed to do that."

 

Earlier, Minjung had slapped you in the face for not cooking the dinner properly. As if the slap was not enough for punishment, she didn't let you eat that night.

 

You close your eyes and tears roll down from it.

 

Kai wipes the tears with his thumbs. "Don't cry." He lets go of his hands and the red mark of Minjung's slap disappears.

 

Kai stands up and claps twice. A table appears in your attic-room, and foods lay on it. He looks at you and smiles.

 

Your eyes scan the foods. You smile at Kai. "Thanks, Kai. But I'm sure I won't be able to finish this up."

 

"Oh my dear Cinderella!" Kai sarcastically spreads his arms wide. "Who says you'll be the only one eating???!" He sits in a chair and starts eating.

 

You giggle at Kai's childish actions. You walk up to him and hug him from the back. "Thank you for making me smile, Kai."

 

Kai stops eating and smiles too. "My pleasure, Cinderella. Now, eat! We don't want the food to be wasted."

 

You giggle again and eat with Kai.

 

-----

 

Kai walks with you to school the next morning.

 

"You're a fairy, right? Why don't you have wings?"

 

Kai laughs. "That's funny. I'll tell my superior to give me wings, sometimes."

 

You cross your arms on your chest. "I just asked. I didn't say get one."

 

"You're cute when you do that, you know?" Kai pats your head.

 

"Ugh. You're ruining my hair." You fix your hair as you walk.

 

Kai simply laughs at you.

 

At school, Kai would always be invisible. Since your seat was near the window, Kai would always sit on the window sill.

 

The teacher walks towards the window. "Too much air. We need to close this."

 

You look at Kai who has one leg in the room, while the other one hangs outside the building. He isn't paying attention to the teacher, so when he gets to the window, Kai freaks out and immediately jumps inside the classroom.

 

You purse your lip to stop your laugh. Kai sticks out his tongue at you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter