seventeen - confession

Cinderella's Screwed-Up Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The idea has been gnawing inside your brain for so long. You don't know how, but your mind tells you to spit it out and confess. Because the more you see the line of girls, the agitated you get to actually admit it.

 

You decide to confess and admit to Sehun who his Cinderella really is.

 

The thoughts you had the other days were now history. Even though you try not to think what Sehun's reaction would be, you still made yourself believe that Sehun would accept you no matter what. The truth inside you couldn't hold it any longer and wanted to be freed, to be told already so that it won't stay hidden forever.

 

During class, you keep on stealing wary looks at Sehun. He would sometimes look back and smile at you, and at times he would also ignore you.

 

You've waited the whole day to finally confront Sehun. Since Kai wasn't around because you left him at home this morning, no one was looming around you. He wasn't even looming around you for some days already, so it doesn't make any difference now.

 

As soon as the school bells rang as a sign that school's finished, you see Sehun pick his bag up and leave the room. You immediately tuck  in all of your things in your bag and quickly run after Sehun.

 

But you are suddenly stopped.

 

"Where are you going?" Jihyun asks, her hands crossed in front of her chest. Minyoung is behind her, but her hands are clasps behind her back.

 

"Um..." You look behind her shoulders and catch a glimpse of Sehun's retreating figure. "I'm... just... going to talk to someone."

 

"And who might that be?" Jihyun's brow arches up.

 

"Um..." You are already anxious. Sehun might leave the school already. "A friend."

 

"You know you still have work to do at home, right?" Jihyun taps her foot on the ground impatiently, annoyed at how you are not actually paying attention to her.

 

"I'll finish it as soon as I get home. I always do." 

 

Jihyun narrows her eyes at you and points at you with her sharp fingers. "Better be sure you're not flirting with my Sehun. Or else." You don't know what she meant by her what else, but you ignored it anyway.

 

Jihyun turns around and leaves you, with Minyoung trailing behind her. Minyoung is rolling her eyes nd muttering something like "Possessive" and "Bossy". If she weren't just glued to her sister like that, you might really get along well with her.

 

Your thoughts suddenly returned to Sehun. When you glance at the gates, he was nowhere in sight.

 

You hang you head in desperation. "Aish! I lost him." When you are about to give up, you suddenly remembered the last piece of evidence that linked you to Sehun's Cinderella.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter