FOREVER RING

THE GIRL THEY LOVE

 

****

FOREVER RING

 

GD's POV

Kwon Jiyong the leader of bigbang lay on his back, clad in only a towel. He glanced at the digital clock beside his bed and noted that 6:07 flashed back at him. It seems he had showered a little too early - there was plenty of time before the going to their destination... another interview since their album was released.  Alive.

 

Alive. He’s staying ALIVE.

 

Despite of the countless times that he want to kill himself.

 

 

He pillowed his head on his two arms and stared at the ceiling, thinking deeply.

He held in hand a ring. It was a chrome heart forever ring. He has so many jewelry and accessories, but this small item was different. There was nothing extraordinary about it, except that the girl who gave it to her *was* extraordinary. and *will always be*...

*Jagiya*

Jiyong closed his eyes and wondered what was worse - the longing to be with her again or trying to hide that very fact.

 

He thought about the band, T.O.P in particular. He worries about T.O.P being his rival in pursuing Dara. He knows that T.O.P though sometimes silent ….but he’s deadly.

He know his bandmates so well. He's the leader of their group.

He knows how serious he can get and won’t give until he gets what he wants.

 

 

He did so many things just to win back Dara.

 

Starting from the small things like the way he dress, his style .. He’s one of hell King of Fashion.

 

(No matter what he wears… he can pull it off and still look good on it.

He also doesn’t want someone to copy his style.  But when it comes to Dara… it’s another story.

 

He’s always happy when Dara still wears the things he had given her.

The ring, the bracelet, shirts, shoes, pants, jacket… name it all.

 

 

That’s where he gets his hope. The hope that she still loves him.

 

He also doesn’t care if Dara copies his style. People think that Dara copies his style.

 

But the truth is.. He’s the one copying her. )

 

 

 

 

down to the big things like the songs he composed…. It was all for Dara.

 

She’s his inspiration.

 

Especially in his album “Heartbreaker”… It was all about Dara and him.

Their relationship…. His feelings… summed up in to songs..

All he ever wanted was to show his love and that he was sorry for his mistake and that….. he really wanted her back. So badly…

 

 

He could almost name his album “DARA” instead of "HEARTBREAKER".

How he wished he did that.

 

 

 

 

 

He was glad that until now, she hadn’t dated anyone yet.

He was sure of it. He’s her stalker. Thanks to the dating ban. Thanks to Papa YG.

 

****

 

YG’s office

 

I was about to exit the office after we had a short meeting with YG and

discussed the songs that we’ll included the album…when YG suddenly asked me a question…

 

“Are you and Dara already in a good terms right now?” YG asked me.

 

 

I turned my head and faced the old man.

Sitting in his throne like a king. I saw her concerned face.

 

 

I slightly moved my head…

 

 

He got my message.

 

 

I want to cry at that time.. almost.

 

Dara is my weakness as well as she’s my strength.

 

 

I turned my back again and made my way to the exit door.

 

Then Hyunsuk hyung said. “Uhhhm.. I’m planning to extend her dating ban so you have more to time to win her back ...Son don’t worry… I’m always here to help you.”

 

 

The words echoed in to the room….into his ear, goes up to his head and down to his heart.

 

 

He paused for a while then continued exiting the office.

 

 

*****

 

 

He also uses the help of Seungri.. The maknae is close to Sandara because of their ‘Seungri Academy’.

 

The maknae may not or may know their past

 

But he didn’t care.

 

 

*Damn, I miss her so much and I can't even show it.*

He stares at his photos that stored in his phone, and for probably the millionth time, rested his eyes on a picture of the two of them. It was taken a long time ago. He had his arms around her, and she was beautiful. Her soft hair was longer, and her head was atop his shoulders. Bright eyes, all smiles - they looked so happy together. And they *were,* Jiyong reminded himself. The times he spent with her made him feel so ALIVE, so special.

*And I threw it all away.*


********