YES..AND IT'S OFFICIAL

THE GIRL THEY LOVE

 

DARA’S POV

 

He kissed me. For the third time, it felt the same but different at the same.

She was grasping for air as soon as he withdrew his lips in her. He was still staring at her intensly.

 

She threw her stares at the floor not because she didn’t want to meet his gaze but to help herself not to passed out and die in any moment.

Her hear beating went loco knewing that he is so near. An inch away from him.

Still he didn’t let go her from his holds.

“Uhhm..” she gulped at the moment let go of a word.

“Yes my Dara?” he .

 

Gosh. Choi Seunghyun!!! Still you have time to tease me like that?? You just don’t know you’re killing me with your presence right now. I just wanna die in your arms right now!!

 

“I have to go now, hehe. Uhmm.. the girls might be worrying right now. Chaerin will surely kill me for not telling to them where I might be right now.” She made a cute face. Though she doesn’t want yet to go home but she has to.

She can’t take the overloadness of the happenings in just one day.

She have,,they have to take things slowly.

 

He smiled at her. And let her go from his hug. But his hands are still on hers.

“Can you stay for a little while babe?” he said with a serious tone but she knew he was teasing her.

 

She stared back meeting up his gaze.

“But I can’t babe.” She replied back pouting with her constant cuteness.

He pouted also. He lowered his head which made their foreheads and noses touched.

She was planning to say something, but she wouldn’t want to or else.. the planning of going home will be trashed out in a seconds and she will end up kissing again this man of hers.

“Haha. Yeah. Uhmm.. Okay.” he stood up properly and nodded as he scratches his head while his other hand is still on her hand.

He then led her to her car and bids goodbye.

 

He kisses her on her cheeks as she was going inside to her car.

“Bye my baby. I’ll miss you.” He said as he was leaning beside her..holding the door of the driverseats’.

“What? Miss me that fast? Aigoo. Don’t worry. We’ll be seeing each other tomorrow right?” Dara replied who was now on her seat and hands on the steering wheel ready to go off but still his boyfriend seems doesn’t wants to let her go.

 

“Hmmm..but that’s seems forever for me babe.” he said.

“I’ll text you when I got home, don’t worry babe.” She made a tongue-out and smile sweetly to Seunghyun.

 

“Yes babe, I’ll wait for your message. I love you very much. Take care.” He leaned closer to kiss her forehead and breathes her scent. Then closes the door and watches as Dara’s car went off.

 

 

 

She was so depressed last night while tonight was all different.. one word...Happiness.

 

She came home, and gladly the girls were not asking her questions.

It’s not that she don’t want to share it to them ..the matter of fact, she’s dying to tell it to them what happened..but not now, not yet.

She’s still on the cloudnine...savoring the thoughts and memories.

She thought she’ll never love again. But she guess, you can’t except in love.

She texted immediately Seunghyun..

 

Hi babe. :P Just got home. Judo sarang haeyo. :*

 

.........PM SENT

 

Like a speed of light. Her phone rings, and she immediately knew who it was.

 

FROM: Tabi

Glad you’re safe babe, Take good care always for me especially when I’m not there beside you. (HUGS) sighs.. I wish I could hug you for real right now.. L

 

She giggled while reading his message.

Thanks babe. J My boyfriend is such a crybaby. :P Here’s my HUGS AND KISSES. :* muaaah!

 

PM SENT

 

Again, her phone rings in a second.

FROM : Tabi

HUGS AND KISSES TOO :* muaaah! I’m the happiest man alive right now! :D

Btw, It’s getting late babe, I’d love to text with you but I’ll say goodnight first incase I’ll dozz off to sleep. I still have a pictorial early tomorrow morning. L I have to work harder this time for our future. ;D I love you so much! :*

 

She was smiling the whole time while she’s texting him.

 

 

“Woaah? That fast? Future? Kekekeke! :* My boyfriend is so hardworking, and handsome, and y.. Omo! Kekeke! :P (HUGS) Okay babe, goodnight also. Let’s sleep now and dream of each other. Have a sweet dreams to us. J

 

 

PM SENT

 

From: Tabi

 

“+blushes+ for me, you’re the most prettiest, iest, gorgeous, kindest, loveliest girl alive. :* goodnight to us. I hope you’ll dream of me too. :*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IN THE MORNING...

 

“SAANNNTOOKIIII!!”

 

 

“SANNNTOOKII! WAKE UP!!” she heard someone’s poking at her and shouting at her to wake up.

 

“Aigoo..What’s wrong Bominator?” she knew it was her. She said as she slowly opened her eyes.

 

“SANTOOKII! Tabi sent you a flower!!”  Bom shouted at her as she held the flowers in front of her.

She then realized that the two other girls are also inside her room and was smiling so wide.. giggling.

 

“Unnie!!! Are you and Tabi-oppa are .. you know.. together?” Minzy asked, squelling in between of the sentence.

 

Though still feeling sleepy from an all of a sudden motion to waking her up by these three ladies around her..

 

She giggled as she replied to minzy

 

Then screams from the three girls she heard right after she said those words.

 

 

...“Yes, ...and it’s official.”