On the rescue

THE GIRL THEY LOVE

 

MAKNAE SEUNGRI ON THE RESCUE

***

 

Dara’s POV

 

 

“Dara…” He was about to say something to her.

 

When suddenly……


Dadoong!! Saved by the bell… is all she could think of.

 


“Oy, Seungri! Better luck next time!” T.O.P bellowed from across the room as he flung his bag over his shoulders. The other Bigbang members entered the room.

*****

She can’t control anymore the feelings every time Jiyong speaks to her.

Mixed emotions. Happiness, loneliness, anger, giddy, butterflies in her stomach, drum like beating of her heart. Urrggh! She just can’t figure it out. All she knows is that it she can’t handle it. She wants to talk to him at the same she also doesn’t want to talk to him. Aigoooo! Kwon Jiyong! She doesn’t know what to do.

*****


“Yah, yah! Top-hyung.” Their youngest member utters to T.O.P.

 


“Hey, I’m starving,” Seungri told them. “What do you say we grab something to eat after your recording?”

Everyone agreed except for Dara.

 

“Uhmm.. I cannot go with all of you Seungri."

 

There was a moment of silence and everyone in the room looked at her.

 

 

 

“Owww..” the maknae pouted. Putting up on his cute face.

 

 

“kekeke! I’m so sorry. I have to rest early… I still have a photoshoot for Etude tomorrow. I love to join with you but not now.” Dara responded immediately with an apologetic look.

 

 

“But Dara unnie.. please come with us..It’s been a long since we didn’t have the chance to hang out together.” Minzy insisted.

 

“Minzy, we have to understand Dara-unnie aah.” Chaerin told Minzy.

She understand Dara-noona. And as the leader of the group. It’s her responsibility to take good care of her member no matter what.

 

 

“Ok, but promise that you next time you’ll come with us unnie.” Minzy said with a smile.

 

The others seconded.

 

“Yah Dara-noona! Next time.” Daesung said.

 

“Yeah sure! “ Dara giggled.

 

>>>>>

Later.....


“Arasso.. I thought only Dara-noona couldn’t make it. ” Seungri blabbered while they are having their meal.

Seeing only him, Minzy, Chaerin, Bom-noona and Daesung present in the table.

 

“Seungri  aiisssh.. don’t complain too much. Please understand them. They want to rest early and GD-oppa have something to do as he said. We still have more time to hang out together.” Chaerin said to the Seungri.

 

 

**

 

Seungri's POV

 

 

Aissh.. That three hyungs…Seungri sensed something different. He always knew that there really is something going on. At first, Dara and GD ..when they were still debuting and Dara-noona as a trainee. Seungri never fails to sense things between the two. He couldn’t figure it out yet. ‘Possibilities and Maybes’on his mind. But he don’t want to conclude immediately.

 

Then there’s Taeyang and also T.O.Phyung… he knew that they have a crush on Dara-noona. Who wouldn’t be?

I also like Dara-noona. She is sweet, funny and a kind noona.

It’s fortunate for him that Dara is her noona.

He usually boast that to his friends and other singers in the other company.

He knew that Dara-noona have lots of fanboys. Kekeke.

He was lucky that the two became close because of his “Seungri Academy.” He felt that he should help her noona. He can feel her loneliness despite the smile that she’s showing to the public.

****

 

 

 

 

:) :) :)

 

 

 

 

1.jpghttp://1.bp.blogspot.com/_TOpxRvlsdG8/TL1tjBz5Z-I/AAAAAAAAC40/KJdVTLTeSOo/s400/1.jpg

 

 

- - - - - - - -

I put a touch of PANDARA in this chapter. kekeke. :)

Is the story boring? T_T