REMINISCING

THE GIRL THEY LOVE

 

REMINISCING

 

“Let’s start from the beginning, ok Dara? Kekeke” – Teddy oppa said. Dara just answered with a nod together with her lovely smile.

 

They’re in the recording room together with the 2ne1 members; Chaerin, Minzy and bom,..he and Taeyang was there to help Teddy in the recording together. While the other bigbang members are in the game room.




The girls were busy chatting with each other, talking about their upcoming concerts.


When Sandara was done, Chaerin immediately stood up for she’s the next to do the recording.

 

"Nice job Dara-noona!" Chaerin said with a smile. 

"Thanks Chae!" Dara replied back with a giggle.

She then returned to the bench, luckily for him because the only seat that was unoccupied was the seat beside him.

 

She glanced at the guy sitting beside her. “Ain’t you going to join the others in the game room Jiyong?”

 

I like it here.”

He wasn’t talking about the recording room or something else, and she knew it. But before he could say another word, she looked towards the others who are inside the other room and to Taeyang who was standing not five feet away from them, helping Teddy-oppa in the recording.

“They might hear you,” she warned, looking at him only from the corners of her eyes.

“So what?” He replied. Both loud and soft enough that the only two of them can hear.

“Hey Bommie, do you still have snacks in there that you brought?” she said, purposefully ignoring her seatmate.

He couldn’t take his eyes off her. He watched as she held the chips that Bom passed to her.

 

 

 

*She used to talk to me with a smile that never fades, cuddles and hugs me.. And ….*
His mind wanders as he stares her longer. Remembering the days .. but those days were gone.

Nobody knew that the two of them had a history in the past. Before Dara entered the 2ne1 female group of YG. That they had been together, a couple.

Same shirts they wear...the  bracelets, rings, shoes and many things that many fans would say that they are couple.... is no coincidence.

Those are things that they bought and gifts for each other in the past.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes, it's somehow true that they are couple...but not completely....

 

It just that it was not anymore are ....

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

Too serious neh?  kekeke.

Wooosh! What'd you think guys? XD