HELP

THE GIRL THEY LOVE

 

Jiyong saw what happened. They almost kissed in front of him. And that’s not the sight he wanted to see. He saw how they looked at each other, Dara smiling at him as her arms were around his neck and T.O.P’s arms were on his waist.

He couldn’t take it so he decided to leave the guys feeling jealous and what, annoyed. Annoyed with what he saw or the scene he was somehow forced to see.

        She saw Dara in the corridor. 

 

“Dara.” He shouted at Dara.

Dara turned her back to see if who’s calling her.

To her surprise, her eyes widen...As she saw Jiyong running towards her.

“Woaah! Jiyong!” her heart beats became fast.

He was now a two step away from her.

She almost couldn’t breathe. Eyes met eyes. She then remembers everything. She then remembers how much she loves Jiyong.

“Dara.”

 

“Jiyong.”

 

He then grabbed my hand and led me somewhere. Still I don’t know where.

“Yaahhhhh!!! Where are we going??!!”

 

“Somewhere where we could talk properly.”

 

“Properly?! Are you out of your mind?! Aiissshh.. Jiyong, you never really change.”

 

“Yeah, I’m still the one you love.”

 

“Woaaah?! How could you say that?!”

 

She was glad that they are few people near them. And that they didn’t seem to hear her shouting and to notice the situation.

 

Few minutes later.  They are now inside the elevator.

 

He still didn’t let go of her.

 

“Where are we going?!”

“Just stay silent or else ...”

 

“Or else what??!” she shouted. She’s now annoyed by his actions.

He then got his face closer to her face. She could almost feel his breathings. Almost their noses touched.

 

“Or else I’ll kiss you. So please be quiet Jagiya.”

JAGIYA. OH MY JIYONG! You’re killing me!

She was shocked. She could almost kiss her.

Then the door opened. Still grabbing her hand, he led her to his car.

 

“Inside.”

 

“Okay, okay!” She climbed up and seated on the front seat... While Jiyong is on the driver’s seat.

As Jiyong closed the door of the car...

Silence..

 

She missed how they rode his car... their dates, special occasions, out of towns..when he fetch her and took her home...those times they were still together.

 

She closed her eyes. Preventing that tears may fall down.

 

“Dara.”

 

She didn’t respond.

 

“Dara, please talk to me.”

 

This time, she opened her eyes... but not facing him.

 

“I’m sorry if I did that ..that I have to snatch you and led you here.” She can hear the sincerity of his voice.

 

“It’s okay.” she responded.

 

“I just missed you so much.”

 

Then there was silence.

She didn’t respond after he said that.

Still, her eyes are as if looking somewhere far away. But at the corner of her eyes, she’s robbing a glimpse of Jiyong.

 

She was shocked by what she saw.. not sure of it. She completely face the man.

He is crying.

 

Oh my! Jiyong!

She couldn’t take of what she is seeing right now.

 

“Jiyong! Why are you crying?! Oh please will you stop!” in a panicking tone.

 

He didn’t respond. Instead.. He drops his head and continued crying.

 

“Hey! I said stop that! Why are you crying Jiyong?!” she shouted in a begging tone.

 

He then looked up and stare at her.

 

Her heart breaks when she saw him crying again.

She don’t want to see him crying. I don’t want him to cry.

 

Please Jiyong stop that.

 

“Jiyong-ah, please stop that.” She said in a not too loud voice.

 

“Jiyong! Aiisshh.. stop that or else.”

 

“Or else?!” he replied back.

 

“Or else, I’ll hit you!” she shouted.

 

“What between with you and TOP?” he suddenly asked. In a serious tone.

 

She was shocked by his question.

“What?! Nothing.”

 

And what’s between with you and CL-roo??! She thought.

 

“I’m jealous!”

 

“Woaahh?! Jealous?!”

 

“Of course, I’m your ... I mean I’m your ex. And I’ll make sure that I’ll still be your future!” He said.. still looking at her.

 

“Huh?! How sure are you?!”

 

“Very sure! Whether you like it or not Dara!” he demanded.

 

She stared at him strongly. “Sheeessh..”

Aiggooo.. Why are you so handsome!?? And CUTE!!??

 

“I have to leave now Jiyong.” she then said. She remembers she have to go back to their dressing room now for they still have a photo shoot to do. They’ll leave in a few minutes now.

 

“Just promise me that you’ll eat more and never skip a meal.” He sounds so demanding.

 

“What?!”

 

“I said just promise me that you’ll eat more and never skip a m-e-a-l. Okay?!”

 

“You’re getting skinny now Jagiya.” He added.

 

Arassoooo! How dare you say that!!?

 

“Just promise!” he then shouted.

 

“Okay! I’ll promise..... Please unlock the doors.. I have to go now. They’re now looking for me now.” She begged

 

He then smiled at her.

 


“I love you Dara,” he said with a smile.

 

Her heart almost skipped a beat when she heard that.

But she didn’t mind him...ignoring his words..she then opened the door and walked fast.

 

 

CL’S POV

 

She now knew the truth. Dara-noona’s and Jiyong oppas’s past. She felt good that Jiyong-oppa trusted her. She have to do something to help them get back together. She knew that Dara-noona still loves him and how much Jiyong-oppa loves her.

 

They are now in their CF-NIKON photo shoot.

 

As usual they had fun.

It’s almost getting dark when the photoshoot ended.

 


She approached Dara-noona.

 

“Dara-noona, Jiyong-oppa called me a while ago. And uhm.. he said Hello to me for you.” She giggled.

 

Dara was surprised.

 

“Oh, they say to him Hello too.” She replied. That’s all she could say. She don’t know what’s up with CL-roo today.

 

Then Bom-noona suddenly said.

 

“Ssaantookii, Tabi also called me a while ago. He also said Hello and take care. Kekeke!” she teased with a wink.

 

“Arassooo! You two..stop fooling around.” Dara scolding the two but in a cute way.

 

Aigooo.. What should I do. T_T Bom-noona’s in favour with Tabi-oppa..Hmmph! Don’t worry Jiyong-oppa! I’ll help you no matter what. You deserved each other. CL encouraging herself.

 

 

 

 

 

BOM’s POV

 

She heard CL. She’s in favour with Jiyong-ngi ah,. That Jiyong! I’ll kill him for hurting my Sssantookiii! hmmp. I have to defend also TOP for Ssannntki.

 

She knew well Dara. In a long time that they were together....she can sense Dara... she knew her even though she doesn’t tell it. She knew that she’s hurting, happy, angry and sad.

 

She can sense that she have a relationship with Jiyong. It’s too obvious. And she knew that she still loves him. But she knew that she’s hurting.

And she wouldn’t let Jiyong hurt her anymore.

 

He can assure that Tabi loves Dara.

Dara must give Tabi a chance to help her forget Jiyong.

So that she wouldn’t be hurting anymore.

Tabi will make her happy, she thought. I have to help Tabi. I’ll help you Tabi no matter what. You deserve each other. Bom encouraging herself.