FINALLY

THE GIRL THEY LOVE

 

DARA’S POV

She then immediately decided to find Tabi and talk to him.

She doesn’t care if who’s the one should first approach who. All she cared is that she badly wanted to talk to Tabi at that moment. She missed him so much that she could die if she will not see him.

She already did the pain she caused him, the one thing she didn’t want to do. And she wants to make it up to him and apologize for doing so.

In a snap of time, she was now infront of Tabi’s house.

Her heart was beating so fast that it could burst anytime.

Then she gathered all her strength and let go of her pride as she took a step in front of the door and rang the doorbell.

She took a deep breath as the door was slowly opening.

 

She was shocked when it’s not the one she wanted to meet that she saw infront of her.

 

Least she was expecting, it’s a woman who opened the door.

 

But the woman greeted her with a big smile and she could see a little expression of shock.

 

“Oh, i’ts you.” She exclaimed as if she was expecting her to visit and see her.

 

“Me?” she replied back. She didn’t mean to say out loud.

“Yes, you my dear.” The woman chuckled.

“You are indeed so beautiful as my son would always say.” She said.

“Neh? Your son?” she asked.

“Ofcourse,” the woman said while laughing.

“Come here. Let’s go inside.” The woman then invited to come inside.

Dara was puzzled and she followed the woman inside and led her to the living room.

Oh God, could this be his...?

Invited her to sit down beside her. “Come here, have a seat.”

 

“I’m so happy that I have finally met you. My future daughter in law.” She said while having her nice and warm smile. She then held her hands.

 

My future daughter in law.

My future daughter in law.

My future daughter in law.

 

Those words were repeating in her mind as the woman said.

“You’re future daughter in law?!” she asked her in her soft voice preventing to sound so rude the woman.

 

“Yes.” The woman chuckled back as she nooded.

“I’m Seunghyun’s mother.” She followed.

 

Dara’s eyes grew and were shocked to hear what the woman said to her.

“You’re Tabi’s mother?!” she exclaimed.

Aigooo..

She nodded and laughed.

“You are so cute.” She laughed. “I apologized for not introducing myself a while ago. I was so surprised to see you finally.” She snapped out her forehead the she chuckled.

 

“No, no. Its okay.” she then replied back. Smiling.

“I was amazed by how pretty you are in person.” She said. She was amused by her.

“Oh thank you Madam.” She replied. A bit embarrassed by her compliment.

“Oh Dara, you don’t have to call me Madam.”

“Just call me mom, ok?!” she said.

“What?!”

“Yes” She laughed at Dara’s reaction. “My son told me about you so much, the first time he met you, about the girl group you are in and so much more. At first, he was just mentioning you plainly just like all of a sudden and he would insert you in most of our talk everytime I visit him here.”

“Like, ‘Omma, there’s a new girl in YG and I thought she was younger than me but she’s not. She does really look like one but she’s older than me. Is that possible? I mean, a girl so pretty like an angel.” She teased Dara.

She couldn’t believe what she is seeing and hearing. Mrs. Choi is immitating the way Tabi speaks and his voice.

She laughed at her.

That also made Mrs. Choi laughed. “Am I good in imitating? Haha!”

 

“There were many times that he mentioned you to me. ‘Omma, Her name is Dara Park. But she’s making me feel awkward when I’m near her. Why is that?’”

“And you know what, it’s the first time that he confessed to me that he really liked someone and that someone was you.” She chuckled.

 

 “But as time goes by, I knew there’s something..it’s not just a plain crush and I was right. As a mother, I was right.” She then had a serious look on her face.

“I knew that he was falling in love with you.” She smiled at her.

 

Mrs. Choi feels that Dara became embarrassed when her cheeks turned red.

 “Aigoo.. You are really so cute and charming. It does no wonder my son loves you so much.

Dara became speechless.

 

She didn’t expect to meet his mother and received all these compliments.

At first, Dara was a bit shy and couldn’t open to Mrs. Choi but as they talk more and shared their stories, she then realized that his mother is so sweet and fun to talk to.

It’s just like her mother. Funny to say that, Mrs. Choi is now her new found mom.

She was amazed how Tabi’s mother is so kind to her.

Later then, there talk continued as they went to kitchen and prepared food.

Then his mother showed Dara around the house and even to the garden and went back to the kitchen.

She saw some pictures of Tabi when he was young. She told her about how was Tabi when he was young.

It was a different hearing stories about Tabi’s childhood coming from her mother. She realized how Tabi loves his family so much.

“I know that Tabi is so hardworking for us, his family. But I guess it’s about time for him to think about his own happiness. To think about you....aside from his work and his fan, you have become his happiness.”

 

TOP+m%25C3%25A3e+e+irma.jpegbigbang-top-childhood1.jpgasdf.jpg

 

 

 

TOP’S POV

 

He came home after a press conference held for his FUBU endorsement.

He was expecting his mother to visit him but he called her right away that he will be late and that he will meet her up after the press conference.

 

His heart skipped a beat, when he saw a familiar car in the parking lot outside his villa.

Could it be?!

He then rushed his way inside the house and searched.

He heard voices coming from the kitchen.

 “Oh, there he is. My Seunghyun.” His mom caught his presence. She stood up.

He gulped. He was shocked at what he saw.

 

His mom approached him and held him and led him to the seat in the table where Dara is seated.

“Sit beside Dara. I know you haven’t eaten, so eat now.” She demanded.

“Oh, you didn’t tell me son that this lovely lady cooks very well.” She winked at Dara who was sitting infront of her.

“I’m so lucky to have a daughter in law like Dara whom I can trust with my son.” His mother said.

I heard Dara coughed beside me. I couldn’t look at her straight. I was so nervous and shy at the same time.

I don’t know how to react at this moment.

 

But I was grinning like heaven. There is something inside me that I feel so happy and satisfied.

The two lovely woman in my life was finally here and finally met each other.

He was just glad that the two seems have a good time while he was not around and that they seemed liked each other at their first meeting.

 

After the dinner, my mom decided to went home and bids goodbye.

 

“Oh, I have to go now my children. I leave you two behind.”

“Oh Dara, thanks so much for the time and I was really glad that I finally met you. She said.

“Thank you also, (clears throat) mom,” He heard her replied.

 

 “Dara, it’s a bit early, don’t go home yet, ok? You could sleep here if you want to.” She smiled at her.

 

He choked at what his mother said to Dara.

Then her mother faced him. “Take care of my soon to be daughter-in-law Seunghyun, or else..I’ll spank you to death..Remember that ok?! ” she was teasing her son.

Then she bids goodbye and closed the door.

Leaving them behind.

He took a deep sigh as his mom closed the door.

For the first time that day, he finally turned to his side to face Dara.

 

 

DARA’S POV

 

After his mother left, she felt him staring at her so intensely.

She stared at him back. “Omo! Don’t stare at me like that. You’re melting me.”

“uhmmmm.. Are you really that sure of me as having your wife in the future neh?” teasing Tabi.

“Ofcourse.” As he made his eyebrows up and down motion. His hands both on her shoulders.

“I’m not even you’re girlfriend yet.”

She made a tongued out.

 “Dara”

Why are you so handsome Choi Seung hyun?

 

 

“Hmm.?”

“I’m sorry for what happened. I never should have shouted at you and ignored you.” He said as he pressed his forehead and closed the gap between Dara and him.

He slides his hands from her shoulders down to reach her hands ...pulled them up and brought them around his neck.

Her knees weaken as he wrapped his hands around Dara, hugging her, just enough to close the gap between them.

Feeling the beating of his heart and his breathing motion.

Still staring at his eyes.

60afc5b20d.jpg

No, I should be one apologizing at you right now. I was just too scared to ...” Tabi didn’t let her continue her sentence.

 

He surprisingly moved his lips to her.

 

kisstopiris.jpg

(think of the girl as Dara. she looks like one. kekeke.)

 

 

 

 

cliffhanger much?? XD

o.o ill update later.

this chapt. is not yet done. kekeke.

(T0T) I'm definetely not so good when it comes to fluffy scenes. kyaaa! ottoke?! XD

what do you think about the update? :)