phonecall

THE GIRL THEY LOVE

beautiful-tabisan.png?w=317

She was still catching her breath from her weekly workout routine. Still the same, but the only thing is different is that she’s now at the City of New York.

 

2ne1 just arrived and they are immediately preparing for their concert in NY .. One of the stop in their global tour.

 

“Good work Dara!..” Ssabu-nim praised her after her workout. Giving her a high five.

 

“Haha. Thanks Ssabu-nim.” She smiled at him.

 

She was drinking her water when she noticed her phone was flashing. Someone’s calling her.

 

She giggled when she found out who the caller was.

“Hi baby.” She heard from the other line.

She giggled but didn’t reply.

“Babe. I’m sorry about the other day. I’m really really sorry if I shouted at you and got angry about you kissing some other guys in your concerts. I was just jealous about it.”

Still she didn’t reply.

 

“But yeah, I have to understand .. It’s just your work and you love your fans so much. It’s just that I’m jealous okay? And i missed you so so so so much. All i think about all day is you. I’m just so sad that we’re far away from each other.”

 

“Please forgive me baby.”

She heard sobs on the other line.

“Hmmf... sorry too babe. I forgive you already don’t worry. And I miss you too.”

“Don’t cry now okay? You’re such a cry baby my Tabi.”  She teased.

“Thanks my baby santokki.”

“How are you my Tabi?” she asked.

“I’m alright now because I have heard your voice babe.”

“Aigooo.. don’t tire yourself up okay?”

“Yah baby santokkii.. You too okay??”

“Haha. Yeah. I just finished my weekly workout routine.”

“What? You are still doing that even you’re in NY city? Don’t be too harsh on yourself babe. You’re getting ier and ier. Tssk. Fanboys are surely lining up with a hundreds and thousands of them right now.”

 

“aissh, my boyfriend is a jealous one. Always remember that I will be always and forever be yours okay? Only if you do something stupid and hurt me.”

 

“Never.  And if I do. I’ll never ever forgive myself. Hurting you is never on my list that I’ll do.”

She smiled. “My boyfriend is now getting dramatic.  No doubt he’s a very good in dramas.” She giggled once again.

 

“Haha.. you’re teasing me babe.. but it’s all true. And I can’t wait to tell the whole world about us.”

“Yes, me too.”

“Dara-noona.. the rehearsals is going to start in 20 mins. Be ready.” Someone is calling her.

 

“Tabi, I have to go now. Thanks for the call. Take care always.” She said to the other line.

 

“I’ll call you again soon babe. Take care too. I love you Dara.” Tabi said.

 

“Be good in your acting. Haha! I love you too. Bye. ” She said as she ended the phone call.

 

<3 <3 <3 <3

 

 

short update. hope you'll like it. Tabisan! <3

credits: photo from oh.dara. :)