STRING

THE GIRL THEY LOVE

 

DARA’S POV

          She finished up taking a half-bath for a good night sleep tonight. She then remembers the bracelet. She went to her vanity corner and took a seat into the chair in front of her vanity mirror.

          She opened the box; there she held in her palm the bracelet.

That bracelet happened to be one of the gifts that Jiyong gave her.

She really took good care of it for so many years. She treats it just like a treasure. But for some reason, she never recognized that it was lost and gone in her wrist that night.

Not until TOP said that she lost it and left it in his house and brought it back to her.

 Yeah, what she said a while ago to TOP was a lie.

She really didn’t notice at all. She will always realize easily and immediately that something in her things especially the important ones like this one was lost or gone. But it was already been like a week?

It sounds so weird for her.. Because she would gone crazy if she’ll found out that it was lost and gone in her wrist..but the way she reacted was not she thought she think she would react.

Not at all. Completely.

She wasn’t even worried or anything.

She faced herself in the mirror.

Figuring it out. Like she was looking for an answer in the image she saw in the mirror. Into her eyes.

It just a plain feeling of gratitude that TOP brought it back to her and that she was happy that she saw TOP.

And ...that she was looking forward to see TOP again...Or that she wants to see TOP again.

 

What the h! Is she thinking? It must not be. It couldn’t be. Quaking off the thought.

She must be really tired and needed some sleep.

She stood up and placed the bracelet back to its box when she saw something.

Another bracelet, inside the box.

It’s a bright blue green bracelet. She remembers TOP’s hair color.

She took it and inspected it in her hand.

It has a different style though. A thin, simple chained bracelet however the color is nice, bright and attractive.

“Why is it here? Did TOP mistakenly put this one in the box?” she’s talking to herself.

She inspected the box once again...to her surprise a small paper that was rolled fell above the table.

Intrigued.

She hurriedly opened the note and read what’s written on it.

 

 

                             Dara,

                                     I know it’s just a simple bracelet but I hope you like my gift for you..

                                    Just don’t forget that I’m always here for you whenever you needed

                                    someone to talk to. 

                                                                                                                                     Tabi

 

A big smile crept up on her face.

 

 

TOP’S POV

 

He was awakened by the ring of his phone. 

He thought of not to care about it and ignore the sms.

A message this late in the evening...

But maybe, it’s important. He thought.

He looked at the screen of his phone.

A message from Dara Park.

His eyes widen.

 

From: Dara Park

Tabi! Are you still awake? I hope I didn’t wake you up. XD

Uhm, it’s not yet my birthday and it’s not yet Christmas...Why did you give me a gift? Kekeke. But anyway, thank you so much for it. I really like it. No! I love it!

Good night! Sweet dreams! ^___^

 

That made him smile like a child. He jumped off his bed and felt like he won a lottery.

 

“Woaah! Wait! What should I do? Should I reply? What should I reply?” panicking.

 

He then typed ...

                   No, no. I’m fully awake. Don’t worry Dara. I’m glad that you texted and that you like my gift. 

He presses slowly the send button.

Sent.

He let go of a deep breath.

Then the phone rings.

 

His heart beats again was fast.

From: Dara Park

 

~~Omo! You have to sleep asap Tabi. It’s already late. Take good care of yourself. ~~, I have to sleep now also. Let’s now sleep, okay? kekeke!~~  sweet dreams. Thanks again.  I have to sleep now. See you around tomorrow. Pppiong! zzZZZ ~~

 

Is he dreaming? She just said good night, sweet dreams and I must take good care of myself.. Sighs.

Okay, I have to sleep now; I have to take good care of myself. And I’m sure I will have a sweet dream.

Smiling.

 

The handsome man then falls asleep.

 

 

 

Seungri’s POV

          Came from their two days in Japan, Seungri noticed their leader’s uneasiness since they went to Japan. He decided to approach him. He knew there’s something wrong and he knows the reason why.

 

******

Jiyong and Seungri maknae arrived earlier in the studio than the other members.

The two had a small talk while waiting for the two.

 

Jiyonghyung.

What?

Have you already seen Dara-noona’s new Etude commercial with the Shinee?

He blurted all of a sudden.

The two sitting right next to each other.

 

“Oh, really? Hmm.. Not yet.” In a serious voice.

 

“And I have no plans.”

 “Haha! Jealous? Oiiii.. Noona’s really cute and pretty.” In his usual cheery accent.

“I know.” He said in a serious voice.

There was a sudden silence between the two.

 

“Hmm.. I know already that you have a secret relationship in past hyung.”

The maknae saw a surprised face on his hyung then let go of a deep sigh.

“I can sense that already. I just want you to figure out the real truth without saying to you. I know that I entrust my secrets to you.”

 

The maknae smiled to him.

 

“So, how’s between the two of you? I’m really sorry for the things that I revealed in the Strong Heart. I just wanted to make Dara-noona realized your hardships and that includes when you waited for her outside her house. All I really want is to help you and Dara-noona.”

 

“Would that includes introducing her to the other guys? And now you’re helping TOPhyung?!” he said.

 

“Aissh.. I explained my reasons to you already.. You know that I’m not this one-sided type when it comes to that. I just wanted to help.  I’m sorry Jiyonghyung. I’m really really sorry. But I hope you’re cool with that.” Defending himself.

Pause.

He didn’t reply.

“I just also want to make Dara-noona happy at least because I can feel her loneliness.” He said with a quiet voice but just enough for him could hear.

 

 

“You know, she’s always this happy, cute, funny, noisy outside.. We all know that..” He said while chuckling.

The maknae became serious all of a sudden. Looking at the great distance. Pulling through a deep thought.

“But I know she’s crying inside. And only few people knew her past, her hardships, her heartaches and all that.”

“You know what I mean huh?” he then stared at him.

Then he looked away. Back again to his nth deep inside of his soul.

“Well maybe not the exact feelings but there’s one time that I saw her crying in the corner..She thought no one saw her. Then she cries like hell. Like a child. I don’t know the reason though. But.. You know the feeling that she doesn’t deserve that..those.. it just hurt to see her like that. She’s a good person, a helpful noona, a great friend.”

 

Saying those words like he was about to cry.

 

 “So please don’t blame me if I’m helping TOPhyung right now or any other guy. Hey, I’m also helping you, right?” he laughed softly.

That made Jiyong laughed also.

 “I just want her to figure out what she really wanted and needed all along. And whom he really really really love.

And whoever that is that she will choose. I hope he’ll really take good care of her and love her unconditionally. He’s one of a hell lucky guy.”

*******

 

 

JIYONG’S POV

 

          They’re on their rehearsals again for upcoming worldwide tour. They just came from their two days in Japan.  They had a blast off as expected; the fans are great, their shows to shows interviews and magazines photo shots.

 

Everything is going smooth despite of the hectic schedules.

 

Well, almost.

He was bothered when he heard about the rumours that Dara likes Top.

Will he give up already?  A question that he seems wants to be left unanswered for so many years.

Then they had a small serious talk with the maknae.

Jiyong never realized how the maknae become so serious not a while ago.

Jiyong was blown away by the maknae’s revelation. Speech.

He still doesn’t know how to react after that. Those words were like punches for him. And left him battered and in pain.

But he doesn’t want to argue and fight anymore with the maknae. He needed those...to wake him up.

It hurts. The truth always hurts. For him.

He’s been the luckiest guy but he dumped it all away. Seungri is right. He couldn’t have the entire spotlight.

He should have accepted all the fact. His not just the only one who have this love for Dara.

Who says it’s easy?!

It’s never been an easy thing for him. But still, he wouldn’t give up.

 

 

DARA’S POV

 

The girls decided to visit the rehearsal studio of the boys in the YG building. Only few weeks left before the start of their world tour. They want to show their support and encouragement to their YG family.

 

The boys still doing their dance routines with the other YG dancers.

The girls sat in the benches in front of the them.

Cheering and yelling their names. The other YG staff are their too. Including Seven and Psy-oppa.

Dara leaned at the shoulder of Chaerin...they sat next to other.

 

Dara stared at Jiyong.

“Go Jiyong-oppa!” chaerin cheered.

She recognized the look. He always had that expression when he was either annoyed or impressed about something. Being the leader of the group.. He must be at least strict and be serious every time they have their practices.

He wants everything to be almost perfect...every details of it.

And as she remembered, it was that look which she had thought made him most handsome, cute like a child but y.

Even now, she would sometimes catch herself holding her breath when she saw that same expression cross his face. It would be a split second later when she would realize that old habits do die hard.

She was now glad that everything goes well. They must be focused on their works.

She heard Bom saying “Woaah! GO! Tabi!” in her loud voice.

 

Her stares then moved to the tall guy in the group. TOP. His hair looks so good on him. Refreshing and fun.

She likes his smiles and his voice. Deep and captivating.

She noticed that he also has this prince type look, he’s young, and handsome.

Then she realized that she felt something weird. But not weird at all.

Butterfly-stomach.

Maybe because of Jiyong.

Or maybe because of TOP?

 

OH MY DARA! What’s wrong with you?! She scolded herself.

She admitted herself that she likes TOP.

But..But.. Is she falling for him? Is there a chance for her to fall in love with Tabi?!!!

She straightened herself.

Chaerin noticed. “What’s wrong unnie?”

“Oh, nothing. Kekeke” she smiled at Chaerin.

That’s impossible. She told herself.

 

The song ended. And everyone in the room yelled and cheered for the group.

“Nice Job guys!”

“Great! Great!”

 

The guys approached them.

“Wassup!!2ne1 is in the house yo!!!” Daesung said.

 

Everyone laughed.

Still on her seat.

He looked at TOP who was approaching her.

 

“Hi Dara.” He said.

“Hi.” She smiled in response.

The people near them heard him and stared at him.

He called her with no noona.

 

She was shocked not because of he didn’t called her noona but the fact that he just ignored them.

Before they’re the most awkward couple and now seeing them together so close became more awkward.

 

She laughed.

 

After a while..the others then ignored them.

He saw Jiyong in the corner.. not too far away from them.. he was talking to one of their choreographer.

Glancing back at the man in front of her.

“Thanks again for the gift.” She said while showing her right hand. She is wearing the bracelet.

 

“The “thank you”s were already enough Dara. And you’re very very welcome.” He said while smiling.

 

“It looks great on you.” He added.

She smiled.

She looked back at where Jiyong is. But he was gone.

He then heard Seungri who was standing beside Chaerin asked..”Have you guys seen Jiyonghyung?”

 

“I don’t know..” Daesung answered.

“I saw him walked out maybe he’s gone somewhere else. I’m sure he’ll just come back.” Seven hyung answered.

 

She then was worried about Jiyong.

 

 

*******

 

 

 

Omo! its been a while. o.o

This update may have some errors though(sorry) I'll change them later. ...

I'll update again later also and add another chapter. XD

I was figuring whom shall pair with Dara. my tabisan heart or my appler heart? OMG! im torn apart. 

torn between the two.. what shall I do. T_T kekeke