AGAIN AND AGAIN..

THE GIRL THEY LOVE

 

AGAIN AND AGAIN

the reminiscing continues.........

*********

It was his fault their relationship ended, but that still didn’t stop him from wanting her back.

No one knew what he and she went through except for their family and YG.

YG had always been close to GD, like a second father, but the old man never mentioned the issue regarding him and Dara. At first, there was a hesitation in approving their relationship because Dara will be soon a part of the YG family at that time and be one of the members of the female group 2ne1. Even though it’s a big NO NO... but YG still accepted their relationship. He never fails to give them advice and help.

The man also was in that situation a long time ago.

****


He never kept his feelings secret from her, but it was like an unspoken agreement between the two of them to keep the whole story a secret from the other YG family.


The problem before was, when the Bigbang started their debut and Dara ,.. still a trainee …he was too busy already that he got no time for her. He didn’t even bother to text or call once a day to her. And there are times that communication was gone. 

He didn’t know what happened at that time. As if he is not his boyfriend anymore. It’s his fault. He was too careless of their relationship. He was already pre-occupied by his work, dreams and fame.

Different girls every night, scandals, drinking and bar hopping. Didn’t  cared much that he has a girlfriend.

***

 

Time came that she broke up with him. He knew the reasons why.

And he just let her broke up with him.

 

*****


He was hurt, of course,.. He love her so much, no one else will replace her.

She was perfect and will always be perfect for him.

 

The partying and drinking continued. And even worse when he realized his stupid mistake and carelessness. After few months, he seemed to redeem himself well.

 

It was difficult getting back his rhythm, but he managed through hard work because he has to.


The hardest part.

Seeing his friends make advances towards her and him keeping a cool façade. Especially T.O.P or Choi Seunghyun.  He went ballistic when he heard that T.O.P had the plans to pursue his interest towards Dara especially that her dating ban will be uplifted soon.

 

 

“Jiyong, you know what?. I like Dara-noona so much. I mean Dara. Haha. And guess what, I’ll ask her a date once the dating ban lifted. I’ll beat her other fanboys. I’ll make sure that she will choose me. Only me!” T.O.P said. Though he was drunk when he said that. But he knew that his best friend was serious when he said that.

 

At least GD was comforted by the fact that Dara never really treated T.O.P more than just another friend. He can feel the awkwardness between them when they’re together. Or was she just hiding it, the way the two of them were hiding their history from the family? Was she simply thinking of the possible consequences? Was she falling for T.O.P?

The fact that T.O.P is a hell of guy to die for.

 

He was jealous when T.O.P and Dara was featured in the MV for Gummy-unnie song and they even kissed in one of the scenes. Damn! ..............Damn!* 

 

Also there’s Taeyang, who even declared his attraction that he feels for Dara during one of the interviews for their music video in the I NEED A GIRL.

*The song was made by him and made for her only.*

 

He used Taeyang to sing the song. He was very generous to his bestfriend. He was threatened at first because he know that Taeyang has a crush on Dara.  But felt comforted when Dara said that she didn’t feel the same way for Taeyang. 

 

Or was she lying? Trying to hide her feelings towards Taeyang also?

 

 

Youngbae is good man and a great dancer with moves that would melt any girl.

 

Urrgh! What am I thinking?

***

He don't know if Taeyang knows that he also adores Dara.. Maybe he knew, maybe that's why Youngbae made jokes and statements referring to me as a generous one in one of his interview.

And yes, indeed.. I like it. I just wished that the world will know that he loves Dara so much. That they were a couple and soon to be couple again. ~~

The song is too obvious. Too obvious enough that many people will tell that the girl I'm referring in the song is Sandara Park. 

 

He got his luck when he and Dara did the collaboration in the “Hello” song in his album. Everytime they perform, it feels heaven and Dara is the star and will always be his star.

Of course, she should be included there…. Of all people….he wanted ‘his’ Dara to be a part of his album.

SHOOT!

Not to mention there are many fanboys that are waiting for her until her dating contract will end.

He then remembers.

 

He always ended in frustrations everytime he thinks of it.

 

He shook off his thoughts as he went back to the girl he's been staring at.


GD watched her busy on her phone. Is she texting someone else? Maybe one of her fanboys? He wanted to find out from her. He cursed himself, wishing he had the right to ask.

Then he swears that he would do everything…as in everything just to win her back.

***

 

 

 

kekekeke. poor GD <3... aigooo. 

GUYS! help! haha! GD?, T.O.P or Taeyang? XD

 

 

Credits for the photos that I used . :)