EXCUSES

THE GIRL THEY LOVE

 

EXCUSES

 

 

21dara_1277458722_02372_me2photo.jpg

 

 

Taeyang’s P.O.V

 

Here I am at the recording room with the 2ne1 ladies and Jiyong. Aside from the purpose to help Teddy-oppa in the recording…I am also here to see Dara… Dara-noona.  Dara completes my day. Her glowing smile and sweet voice are irresistible.

I followed her with my eyes as she sits beside Jiyong. 

Jealousy strike me.

 

He knew right from the beginning that they were an item.  There’s no need for a confirmation from the two.

He knew Jiyong so well ever since they were young.  Right from his gestures down to his behaviours when he’s angry, happy, inspired, and when he’s in love…. From his songs down to his things..,clothes, accessories, fashion… it was all about Dara. There’s always a hint and touch of Dara.

He thought Jiyong could fool them.. the Bigbang members, the 2ne1 and YG family..

 

Maybe…  But not me.  

 

He just laughed off the thought.

****

 

And I also knew Dara ever since. I saw her life story when she was still an artist in the Philippines.

 

The first time I saw her.

I then believed in love at first sight.

I investigated her life as if I’m fan. And yes, I’m really a fan of her.

 

He was hurt when he found out that the two’s in relationship.  But as well happy that Dara ended up in Jiyong… his bestfriend.

 

Couple of years later.. times of their debut.

He noticed the changes in Jiyong.  

Scandals, endless nightlife and drinking. He worried about Dara.

 

Then time came that he found out that the two broke up.

Yeah, you can call me a ‘stalker’. Maybe I deserved that title.

****

 

I was angry at Jiyong for letting Dara go and hurting her. She doesn’t deserve to be treated that way. He doesn’t deserve Jiyong.

He deserves a lot more better…. Like ME.

He deserves ME.

For him, his universe is music..the BIGBANG,   but DARA is the SUN.

 

 

********
“Oy, Seungri! Better luck next time!” T.O.P bellowed from across the room as he flung his bag over his shoulders. The other Bigbang members entered the room.


Taeyang then looked at the other bigbang members as they entered the room.

 

“Yah, yah! Top-hyung.” Their youngest member utters to T.O.P.

 

I just smiled at them.


“Hey, I’m starving,” Seungri told them. “What do you say we grab something to eat after your recording?”

 



Everyone agreed except for Dara.

 

“Uhmm.. I cannot go with you Seungri.

 

There was a moment of silence and everyone in the room looked at her.

 

 

 

“Owww..” the maknae pouted. Putting up on his cute face.

 

 

“kekeke! I’m so sorry. I have to rest early… I still have a photoshoot for Etude tomorrow. I love to join with you but not now.” Dara responded immediately with an apologetic look.

 

******

If Dara will not join… then I have also no reason to join them. 

*******

http://www.hellokpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/mv3.jpg

mv3.jpgT.O.P’s P.O.V

 

 

 

 

 

I entered the recording room together with Seungri and Daesung.

I saw her directly. She’s the one that I’ve been waiting to see.

All my tiredness swept away by her. Just a smile of her. Her heavenly smile….

 

I’ve became attracted when I first saw her… When YG introduced her to us. I really thought she’s younger than us. HAHA! But  I was wrong.

She’s a noona. The hell out of me. Right from that moment, I then believe the saying “love knows no age”.

 

Maybe it’s not love at first sight.

But years passed by.. I’m starting to love her.

The feelings started when we’re taping the “I’m sorry” music video by Gummy-noona.

We were so close to each other. I can barely in air. Her scent was like a potion. A potion that would make you falls in to her. And will make you her slave forever.  He stared back at her, finding out that her eyes were deep and beautiful and almost ethereal and that they were frowning under her furrowed eyebrows. She was even prettier up close.

Her skin’s so soft as their skins touched with each other.. That would make you wanted to touch them eternally.

And her lips… I almost forget my name after we kissed. I felt heaven.


For days after that kissed, all T.O.P could think about was her.

But every time they met,..He couldn’t utter a word to her or stare directly to her.

DAMN! CHOI Seunghyun! You are T.O.P of Bigbang!!! If mentally kicking could hurt him, he could have been passed out every time he scolded himself because of the awkwardness he shows to Dara.

****

 

Then Seungri invited us to eat together.

I wish Dara agrees. But then she’s not coming.

I want her to come. There’s no point in coming if she’s not there.

 

After Dara left, Youngbae excused himself and said that he’ll rest early.

Then I followed next. I’m also tired.

Tired of thinking about her and tired of thinking how stupid I am for not saying a word to Dara today. Maybe I could just rap the words that I want to tell to her in front of her.

 

The famous rapper of Bigbang, known for his fast rapping…couldn’t even utter a word to Dara.

You can call me cold lips. Maybe I deserve that title.

*****

If Dara will not join… then I have also no reason to join them.

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

aigoooo! haha! sorry for the late update. XD

What'd you think guys? Is the update still too short or long enough? :)

Any comments and suggestions? :)

Feel free to drop by. TY! kekeke!