THE BATTLE

THE GIRL THEY LOVE

 

Days have passed... Dara seemed to noticed the two have been acting so strange.. really really strange...

******

In their living room.. the four got the chance to bond again and rest after a long day full of work and fun.

“Dara-noona, what are the characteristics in a guy that you like?”

CL-roo asked all of a sudden.

“Huh?!”

 

The three stared at CL.

 

“Dara-noona. Just please answer it.”

 

“CL-rooo.. I’ll answer that for you..

Ahem... *clearing ..* Dara likes a prince type guy, younger than her ,skinny and handsome and FLOWER - BOY type.”Boms’ mouthing the words Flower -boy.

 

“Uhmm.. I guess I know someone who looked exactly like that.” Minzy replied.

 

The three stared at Minzy this time.

 

“WHO?!” Bom and CL shouted.

 

 

“Uhmm..”

 

 

“Aisssh.. Will you stop that.”

Dara stood up and went to the kitchen.

*******

In the kitchen..

 

CL sat beside Dara and pretended to eat her noodles that Dara cooked a while ago.

 

“Hmm.. this is so yummy.” She exclaimed.

“Your soon to be husband will be so lucky to have you Dara-noona.” She smiled at Dara.

 

Then Bom sat on the side of Dara.

 

“Ofcourse, Ssaantooki.. will be a very good wife. And therefore, her husband must be good also. Not a playboy one.” She said while munching her noodles.

 

Dara was confused by the two sudden behaviours.

“What’s wrong with them?T____T .. it's just a noodles.. ofcourse it's so easy to make. T___T

she thought.

*****

After they ate, Chaerin then plays the song “Butterfly” by G-Dragon.

“Dara-noona, isn’t sweet if the one you love makes songs just for you?” she called Dara’s attention whose busy reading some of the articles in a magazine.

Dara lifted up her eyebrows. As a sign of shocked.

Bom then turned off the player. And played Gummy-unnie’s  music video on the screen.

“Isn’t it sweet if your boyfriend is handsome, funny and strong..He will protect you no matter what. And will never hurt her!. And take note..could drive motorcycles. He could take you anywhere. It’s so romantic.” Bom giggled while smirking at Dara.

Dara’s now getting annoyed. Minzy was also shocked by the two. She couldn’t do anything. She just knew that both noonas’  have their own bet for Dara.

“Aissh.. what’s wrong with the two of you?” Dara then shouted at the two.

 

The two became silent.

 

Still there were no answer from the two..she then went to her room.

 

 

****

At the recording studio...

 

Bom sat beside T.O.P and Chaerin beside GD.

As she entered the room...

Bom shouted at her... “Ssaantookii... here.. sit here beside us.” With a big grin.

 

But suddenly...

Chaerin then shouted at me..

“Dara-noona, no, you sit beside us.” She demanded.

She made a pause and made face because she don’t know what to do..

She saw Daesung in the corner.. so she decided to take her seat beside him.

 

*******

While they’re on the van ...

 

She was sitting between the two girls.

 

“Sssanttookiii!!” she’s handing me her phone and trying to make me see what’s on the screen.

“Look.. Tabi is so cute. There’s no doubt that you both would good look together.” She said and then giggled.

 

“Bom-noona!” Chaerin shouted.

 

“What?! But that’s the truth.” She giggled.

 

“Dara-noona. GD and you are perfect for each other.” The girl on her right winked at her.

 

She doesn’t know how to deal with these two yet.

She just covered her with her cap and pretended to sleep.

*******

 

 

.. What’s wrong with these two?

 

There are many instances that they act so strange.

She was thinking what Chaerin said..

She knew that Jiyong loves her. But it’s not an enough proof that he will never hurt her again.. He did that many times already.

Aissh...on the other hand.. Boms’ words also seemed to affect her.

And maybe, I must forget Jiyong already. There are so many guys out there that she can choose from..

Maybe it’s about time to give them a chance ...

And lastly, maybe she’s right. Seunghyun is not just a good-looking* guy yet sometimes naughty on the outside but he’s very funny and a nice guy inside.

 

******

CL’s POV

She’s getting somehow annoyed by the competition she have with Bom-unnie.

Every time she make a move , Bom-unnie is always there to destroy her plans. She have to do something ... something that will make the Jiyong-oppa and Dara will have their moment to say to each other how they feel.

Hmm... Thinking deeply.. *

 

After a minute.. Chaerin was smirking mischievously.

She has now her plans.

And nothing will stop her . She will never let someone stop her.

 

 

BOM’s POV

 

Kyaaaa!!! CL-rooo..?! What’s the matter with you?! I thought you are a TABISAN!

She thought.

 

Anyway, I still have my secret plan. I’m sure this will make Tabi and Dara be closer to each other more. And Tabi will have the chance to confess to Dara. Oh, Poor Tabi.. Don’t you worry Tabi. I am on your side no matter what. Boooomminator mode activated. She thought with an evil grin.

 

 

- - - - - - -