A TABI A DAY

THE GIRL THEY LOVE

 

******

DARA'S POV

          Later in the afternoon, she wondered if Jiyong is alright.

She hasn’t seen him after he was gone. She hadn’t had a chance because they left immediately before their rehearsals had resumed.

She bid goodbye to the other YG family who was there in the rehearsal studio except for Jiyong.

Seven sensed that she was worried about him. He said to her secretly that he will make sure that Jiyong is alright and he will look after him.

 

She hopes he’s okay.

*****

 

She stared again at her watch. It’s already 20 minutes past 3 pm.

She’s now in front of the etude office waiting for their manager to fetch her up.  She didn’t use her car with her because Boom said that their manager will fetch her up.

“Wooahh.. where’s Jjango managershi now? Boom said he will be here by 3 ,but he’s not still here.”

 

She called Boom..

“Annheyong Ssantoki!”

“Bommie! Manager Jjango is still not here.”

“ Oh,I forget to tell you. But someone will fetch you instead of managershi.”

“Uh?”

“Bye. Kekeke.”

 

Before she can respond, the other line ended the call.

After a couple of minutes.. she went outside and waited in there instead.

Suddenly, a motorcycle appeared in front of her.

 

“Woaaah!”

She almost jumps in surprise.

“Hop on Dara.” the man said.

 

“Kidnapper?!” she shouted with a thought.

 

“Do you want me to kidnap you? Hahaha!.” as he lifted up his helmet..

It was Tabi.

“Oh, you scared me. I’m sorry. Haha!.” She apologized.

 

“Jjango manager is not available. I think he’s busy. So Bom noona called me to fetch you. Come on now.”

 

“What?! No way Tabi.” She blurted. With a surprised look.

 

Tabi was looking at her. Staring deeply.

 

T__________T Of all people, why you?!

 

“No Tabi.”

 

“Please. Don’t worry I won’t bite you Dara.”

Still staring at her. Intense look.

With a deep voice. She almost melted.

I hate his eyes !!!!!!

She can’t argue anymore with this arrggghhh.. I don’t know what this man is really is. She hates the fangirling deep inside her.“Okay.” She then surrendered.

He has this super powers to make every girl surrender in his hands..in his will.. aisssh..

Including me?!!

This is not great. (poker face)

 

Am I exaggerating something? He’s just here to fetch you because Bommie told him to do so and that he can’t reject his noona’s request.

That’s all Dara. OKAY!? Scolding herself.

Tssss…

 

“Arrggh..Bommiiieee! Just wait and see.” She grumbles as she stride herself at the back of Tabi in his motorcycle.

 

“Haha! I told you already Dara. I won’t bite you. Okay? Now wear this helmet.”

 

Her heart won’t stop beating so fast.

 

It’s the second time she rode the motorcycle with Tabi.

 

He smells so good and warm and addicting... she thought as she leaned closer to his back.

 

Bommiieee! T______T it’s a trap! It’s a trap!

She don’t know if she have to thank her or she will hate her for this.

 

After a couple of minutes. She wondered why they are not heading to their YG building. Instead, it’s a different route they’re taking..

They stopped at the parking lot of a mall.

“Tabi! What are we doing here?!” she was confused.

“I have to buy something for my mom and I wish you could help me find something that my mom will like.. You know women stuff… I barely knew those things.” He explained.

Is she seeing him doing the puppy-eyed look?

“What? Me Tabi?! Why me?” she asked.

 

T_________T Tabiii… you’re making me insane. Please stay away from me..

 

She still can’t control her heart beatings. As if it could explode in her chest in any minute.

 

Pleeeaaasee..”

 

Not those eyes again. T_T

 

Sighs

“Fine! I'll go with you Tabi. I’m always here to help just like you were always there to help me also.” Raising her hands up. Her smile is so wide that she thought she looks stupid.

Because he chuckled when she did that.

 

“Yes!” as he held my hand and walk into the mall.

 

I felt electricity runs into my veins.

Then she remembered something.

 

“Woaah..stop.”

 

They stopped.

 

“Why? Is there’s something wrong?”

“People will recognize us. They might think that we are dating!” She said. Panicking. 

“It’s really a date Dara.” He laughed.

She with her serious and pissed look.

“Okay, if this is not a date.. then it is not. As if. Haha!”

No reply.

“Okay,I knew that already. Don’t worry. I’ll handle that.” He smirked. And continued walking.

 

******

We went to a shop where some celebrities and rich people are the ones who go there. Luckily there are only few people are present there aside from the staffs.

 

 “What do I look now?” she asked as she went out the dressing room.

I saw him standing in front of me.

I was shocked when I saw him.

 

“Not bad.” my thoughts had a loudspeaker.

 

 

 He laughed.

 

“Thanks.” He said.

 

Actually, she wasn’t just referring to his simple clothes. She was referring to his ARMS! His masculine arms.

 

He was wearing a normal jeans, plain black shirt (SHIRT) not a long sleeves or a jacket but a shirt!!

 

his arms …. Those infamous arms.. I am seeing them.

Maybe for the first time.

 

She felt so lucky.

 

Then a cap, that can hide away that attention seeker hair and a shades.

 

The funny thing is that he puts a big fake mole on his right cheeks.

 

But, he didn’t look less hot.

 

She then backs to reality.

 

“So what I do look now?” she asked.

She was wearing a denim shorts but (not too short), a shirt that fits her (not to baggy), a cap that covered her pony tailed hair and a sunglasses that would cover her small face.

“That’s great.” Then he grabbed her arms and pulled her.

 

“So let’s go now.” He smiled at her.

 

 

At first, she was scared because people might notice them.

But the funny thing is that they didn’t.

Maybe their get-ups are really that convincing.

A small, petite girl beside a tall, *handsome, y guy.

She looks like a child beside him. She thought.

And yeah, who would think that she and Top together holding hands, so close. Haha!

Them ‘holding hands’ is really working. A great disguise.

The awkward couple.

Maybe because of that. She smiled.

 

One thing is for sure when he’s beside her.

She felt so safe being near him.

******

 

We went to almost every store in the mall. We ate at a fastfood.

We laughed, talk about the people around us if we noticed something funny, and so much more.

We had fun. So much fun.  It has been ages that she really had fun at a mall without any worries and so many things to think to about.

 

We bought a nice dress for his mother. I hope she will like it. It was very nice and elegant dress.

 

Yeah, we had really so much fun because we didn’t notice the time passed by.

It was already getting dark.

 

TOP'S POV

 

It was his luckiest day , he could tell.

Thanks to Bom noona.

*******

His phone rang…

Bom Park calling…..

 

“Hello noona.”

“Tabi! Please fetch up Dara right now in the Etude office.”

He was shocked when she said that.

“I won’t accept a NO. So go now and treat her to a date. Don’t worry, she’s free the whole afternoon and onwards. Bye”

Before he could react. Bom noona bid her goodbye.

 

He doesn’t know what to do first. Will he really fetch her?! What if she will not go with me.

After couple of minutes, he then remembered that Dara for sure if waiting for someone to fetch her up. She might be in danger.

 

Then he decided to go and fetch Dara.

*******

After I fetch her in the Etude office, we went to the mall. And made the excuse of ‘help me buy some gift for my mom Dara’.

 

Just to have a date with her.

 

He won’t let this chance go away.

She still looks so stunning even in her simple outfit.

That’s one of the trait that he loves about her.

 

We went to almost every store in the mall. We ate at a fastfood.

 

She’s really funny, sometimes silent and serious.

I was glad that she didn’t protest on him holding her hands.

He felt just like he won a lottery.

 

He was glad that Dara is such a respectful one. She was concerned with the gift that I'll give to my mother. She really helped me.

We laughed, talk about the people around us if we noticed something funny, and so much more.

We had fun. So much fun.  It has been ages that she really had fun at a mall without any worries and so many things to think to about.

 

 

Yeah, we had really so much fun because we didn’t notice the time passed by.

It was already getting dark.                  

 

******

 

Before we will went home, they agreed to stop by at the beach. To inhale some fresh air and to refreshed themselves.

 

They decided to walk by the beach.

 

I offered her my jacket. 

 

 

When they grew tired of walking, they sat at the not too high wall, which gives a perfect view of the lights out on the sea and the stars up the sky.

“Thanks for the day Tabi.”

“I should be the one thanking you Dara and not you.” He smiled.

“You do that often?” she asked.

“What? The disguise and shopping? Haha! It was my first time.” He confessed.

 

“Ottoke!!?” “I wished I didn’t ask that question. Haha!”she was surprised.

 

She yawned.  She leaned on my shoulder. I stiffined. His heartbeat like drums.

 

She smells so sweet and addicting.

 

“You know, what I want to do more than anything else tonight?” I trailed off for her to supply it with a question.

“Hmmn…” I know that she is sleepy and tired.

Half her weight was almost leaning on him. But he didn’t mind.

“...is to kiss you.” He waited for her to reply but she didn’t say a word…because she was already sleeping peacefully.

He put his arm on her shoulder and hugged her close while looking at her.

 

He’ll let her sleep for a few minutes and then maybe, he can take her to their apartment so she could rest. About the kiss, he had to wait patiently, if he could control himself.

 

So beautiful, My Dara.

 

DARA’s POV

 

Dara threw away the covers as she woke up.

Her time with Tabi yesterday was all worth it. The disguise, the window shopping, the laughs, and all.

He dropped her off the 2ne1 apartment. The only words they spoke to each other were ‘bye’, ‘thanks, ‘see you tomorrow’ and ‘good night’.

 

Her thoughts raced back to what happened last night…

She didn’t realize she fell asleep on his shoulder. A moment later after dozing off, he shook her gently as though he’s afraid to interrupt her sleep. Leaning on his broad, strong shoulder was far better than sleeping on her bed. He had his arm wrapped around her protectively, that’s what’s missing in her bed.

Dara, wake up. I think we should go home. It’s getting late.” He said, while giving her ‘that look on his eyes’ again, his eyes were sober yet it arouses something in her.

She didn’t want to assume anything but is it longing that she sees in those beautiful eyes? The darkness of the night and the cold night must have clouded her judgment.

I think you’re right.” Standing up and she looked at him again, as if she can’t resist not looking at him and trying to see for herself if the longing is still there.

Was it really longing that I see? She might be mistaken. But when their eyes met, a gust of wind blew softly and she hugged herself.

He moved closer, but some space was still left void between them.

He then bridged the gap with one step, one step and before she knew what was happening or before she could envision what’s about to happen,

He touched her cheeks with both his hands and looked her straight in the eyes that she couldn’t look away nor dared to speak...

You’re so beautiful, My Dara. And I’ve been wanting to do this…”

 

Then his lips found hers.

 

She was shocked at first, unable to move, her hands limp on her sides.

It didn’t dawn on her what he was trying to do.

But when she got used to the feel of his soft lips on hers, her senses were awakened with longing, a longing to deepen the kiss but she didn’t know how.

All she could do was put her arms around his neck. She followed his lead.

His hand remained on her cheek and the other was now on her waist, resting on it.

What’s weird about it was that she didn’t pull away. A few seconds passed and he felt her respond, biting his lower lip playfully. Then the kiss turned passionate, heated.She was actually enjoying the kiss.

 

Her knees were weakening at the moment and chills sent down her spine. Adjusting her arms on his neck, she held on to him for support for if she didn’t, she might fall down.

The kiss didn’t last for long but it didn’t end that fast either. It was enough to make her speechless and blush all over. If it lasted a little longer they maybe gasping for breathe right at that moment instead of staring at each other’s somehow stunned and bedazzled expressions. But it looks like she was the only one who’s stunned.

Tabi was again looking at her intensely that she can’t bear to look back. She glanced at the waves. But like a magnetic field, his gaze made her look again at him, her gaze rested on him.

Did I just let him kiss me? She can’t believe that they just kissed like that and that the feeling was delightful and exciting. She actually wanted to kiss him again.

Silence passed by and she finally found the courage to ask “What…what was that for?” She was hugging herself. She almost forgot that she’s still covered by his jacket.

He looked at her and smiled. How can he be calm like this, like nothing happened? “When you fell asleep on my shoulder, I was talking about…about wanting to kiss you tonight more than anything else.”

She didn’t know what to say. She was taken aback by his frankness. Does this mean he’s been thinking about kissing her all the while? But since when? He’s not the only one who’s been thinking about it, admit it Dara!

And I was right,” he said, stealing her away from the whirlpool of thoughts in her head.

About what?” she asked, and she can’t stop herself from blushing like in front of him whose intense stare makes her blush all over again.

That your lips are as sweet and as soft as it looks like,” he said. He didn’t seem to have a plan to take his eyes off her therefore she had to endure it.

 

“Dara, I like you. I’m falling in love with you.” He confessed.

She was speechless.

She opened to speak but no words came out.

But out of the blue, Her phone rings…

1st ring…

 

2nd ring..

 

At the third, she decided to answer her phone. Startled.

She took her phone out her pocket but the rings stopped.

 

She felt cold all over her body when she saw the screen of her phone.

 

The one who was trying to call her was ....

Jiyong.

*******

Dara was still laying on her bed, thinking deeply and her eyes staring into space.



She them remembered Bommie told her about kissing ..

that a girl can tell a guy has strong lips if she can feel a weakening sensation in the knees.

But with Tabi, she felt it *everywhere.*

 

She hadn't even been able to lift a finger.

Even now, just by closing her eyes, her heart speeds up and she can almost picture him kissing her first softly, then passionately.

 She sighed.

 

The last time she had such a memorable kiss like that was with..

Dara sat up, rubbing her eyes forcefully.



It was quite freaky, how Jiyong managed to interrupt her and Tabi. It was as if he was watching, as if he knew exactly what was going on. As if he wanted nothing more than to stop them.

 

She fears that she might fall in love again with another person. 

But what she feared might happen already did.

What happened yesterday turned her world upside down.

Maybe she was falling for TOP or Choi Seunghyun,.


Crap!.. T______T

 

********

 

 

63.jpg?w=540&h=405

 

 

sources: Oh-Dara.com

 

beautiful!!!! o.o

 

What do you think guys? kekeke... I'll edit later for some errors. I'll sleep now. kyaa! Jagiya goodnight! XD