ACCIDENTALLY

THE GIRL THEY LOVE

 

*****

ACCIDENTALLY

 

She then went upstairs to go to her room.. carrying Dadoong.

She lost track of time. That's what she thought of telling as the reason if ever her brother asked. Luckily, her brother never asked why she's late. Instead still greeted her warmly.

Suddenly, he saw someone.. It was Jiyong.

Walking opposite on her way.. with Gaho.

 

Coincidence? She wonders.

They stopped for a moment.

There was a moment of awkwardness.

As she stood there, her heart was pounding.

 

“Ji..yong” her lips uttered. Drawing in some air.

 

She isn’t ready for this yet.

She still loves him. She knows that. She wouldn’t deny.

But at the same time she still hates him. Not really. She couldn’t still forget those times.

She was fooled and felt stupid despite the love that she given to him.

She already cried a million times and promised to herself that she wouldn’t do the same again. She’s already tired of the drama.

She’s scared that Jiyong will still hurt her if she accepts Jiyong again.

She knows that Jiyong still love her. It’s obvious. But she wouldn’t believe him. She doesn’t want to believe in him. More of I could say….

 

“Dara..” He then replied. His stares were magnetic. Like he wants to pull her closer.

 

She took a step backwards. Scared...

“Dara please. Let’s talk.” Jiyong said.

 

Urrghh.. I can’t stand his handsome face. The face that I used to touch and kissed before. The lips. *lips*

 

Arasssooo.. Stop it Dara!! Please stop it.

Don't let Jiyong get to you. You must never let him get to you again or else you'll end up being a fool again.

 

He was about to approach her when his phone rang.

 

Cue.

She then immediately ignored Jiyong. Took her step as if forgetting the poor man behind her.

 

***

T.O.P’s POV

 

In the recording room..

 

 

 

T.O.P noticed Dara's disoriented state. She looked preoccupied, like her mind is drifting somewhere else. He saw how her brow would crease. What could it be that she's so anxious about? He wonders what might possibly be bothering her. Could it be that the confrontation with Jiyong a while ago?

He saw it. He heard them. Accidentally.

 

 

“Dara please. Let’s talk.” Jiyong said. 

 

He saw them not too far away. As if there’s something going on between the two of them.

 

What is it that Jiyong wanted to tell to Dara?

 

He's worried why she’s acting strange.

 

DARA’s POV

 

 

She was sitting at the sofa in the recording room. Bom was there, Daesung and T.O.P.

They are waiting for the other 2ne1 members.. for their recording to start. 

She was looking at the floor, feeling totally lost.

Still thinking of what happened a while ago.

 

I almost give in myself to Jiyong. I almost want my self to be near to him. To touch him. To kiss him. To hug him tight.

I missed Jiyong. So much. So badly.

She looked at T.O.P to divert her thoughts. T.O.P was busy talking to Daesung.

 

These past few days, she noticed that he's getting more handsome and better.

Well, yes. He's handsome. But he's getting more handsome.* She thought.

Maybe because of his new hair. She likes his new hair. She finds it entertaining and y.

*Y*

 

 

She then looked at Daesung. She was thankful that he’s happy now despite of the scandal and the accident that happened to him.

 

 

She glanced back at T.O.P.

 

 

And she was surprised to see him looking at her.

 

 

 

******

 

 

More chaps. to come. kekeke.

 

I hope the story's not getting boring. T_T