HERO

THE GIRL THEY LOVE

 

DARA’S POV

 

I was sitting in the sofa inside TOP’s livingroom.. in his villa.

Or I should say.. his mini kingdom.

It’s not the first time she went here.. but this is the 2nd..the first was when YG family was invited for his house’ blessing.

 

*******

          She was shocked when he hugged her... but at least he was there.

Or else.. she don’t know what will take place after all the dramas and all the crying and all the running she did.

 

 She was so weak that makes her think that she can die any time...

 

Well actually, she wanna die at that time.

 

He invited her to his villa.. thinking that it might be a good idea.. She’d agreed.

Maybe it’s a good thing.. far off from them.. where she can think clearly even just for a moment.. and to encourage herself to forget what she saw a while ago that almost shattered her heart.

*Though the funny thing is that It was already shattered.. .. the nth times already..

It’s just so fresh perhaps that’s why it really hurts.

*****

“Are you now okay?” the young man asked who is sitting beside her.


“A little bit,. but don’t worry.” Answered with a nod.

He smiled serving as his reply.

Sighing..”Thank you.” Staring at him.

“You’re welcome.” He replied. I can hear the sincerity in his voice.

“Hmmm...are you hungry Dara-noona?” he asked.

“Aahh... “ I was about to answer yes when my stomach grumbled.

There was a pause of silence.

We both laughed.

“That should be a yes.” He said. Still laughing.

“ Yeah,” I chuckled.

“Just wait here for awhile, and I’ll just prepare something in the kitchen.” He said as he stood up.

“You can cook?!”

 

“Ofcourse, but not that really good.” Chuckling.

 

“That’s nice. Can I help?” smiling.

“No, .. I mean..just sit there okay?, you’re my guest and I must serve you.”

 

I frowned.

 

“Okay.”

 

“Yes!” said with a laugh.

 

I followed him into the kitchen.

I helped him cook the food.. and ate it while talking about many things.. our likes, dislikes, about family, childhood and other more..

I just found out that he’s really funny and that he’s really a nice guy.

We had fun.. I had fun.

As a proof.. I didn’t notice how the time passed by. It was already late in the evening.

He then took me to the dorm with his motorcycle.

 

*****

“Thanks a lot Dara.”

“I mean noona.” he continued immediately..

 

 

 

“No, it’s ok. I don’t mind you not calling me a noona or whatsoever. It’s all up to you.. and ....

Uhmm..actually, I should be the one thankful.. It’s nice knowing you more.. aside from your awkward self whenever we’re together.” She teased while laughing.

“Yeah, I’m sorry for that. I just don’t know how to act in front of you. I guess..” he replied.

“Naah, don’t worry.. I guess too, that we’re really just the same. Aliens.”

highlighting the word ‘Aliens’. They both laughed.

 

“Well, goodbye. See you around tomorrow.” Smiling.

“Yeah, you too.” Then he bids goodbye and rode off his bike.

 

****

 

At half past ten , She was lying on his bed and was staring at the ceiling.

Thinking about what happened during the day..

It was a hell of a day.. she marked.

But then she was glad that there was someone who was there for her..

It wasn’t bad at all.

Thanks to Choi Seung hyun.. or a.k.a T.O.P.

Her ‘not so close’ then ‘now close’ friend.

He helped her without hesitations and doubts even though he don’t know what really happened to her and without even asking what’s wrong and the reason why she cried.

 

Maybe that was a good thing.

 

And indeed, it was a good thing.

And with that..she then fell asleep.

 

 

T.O.P’s POV

 

****

A grin crept on his face as he was lying on his bed.

He couldn’t forget what happened during the day..

He was scared at first that he’ll be having a hard time speaking to her and then he’ll ruin the night but it turned out great.

He thought if it was just a dream..

that Dara’s on his place, helped him cooking and talked about many things..

It was the last thing on the list that he thought that will never come true but as well as one of the things that he really wishes to happen.

Well, it happened. Unexpectedly.

As if, it was magic. And it became true.

He couldn’t measure how happy he is right now.

 

He then forgets to ask why she cried and what her problem is.

The truth was that he was afraid to ask her about that.

But maybe it didn’t matter right now..

He ought to just wait and let her be the one to open up to him.

 

He was imagining her beautiful face and her angelic smile...the way she laughed and the way she talks..  as if like she’s reciting her a bedtime story.

And with that..he then fell asleep.

*******

 

 

 

DARA'S POV

 

“Anneyeong..” she greeted Bom and Minzy with a smile...as she sat beside them in the sofa in their living room.

“Hi Dara-unnie.” Minzy replied.

“Ssantokii!! Where have you been last night?!” I was waiting for you. Bom glaring at her.

“Neh? I was just.....”

“Ayeeee... We saw you two last night.. “she can see the wide smiles of the two..

 

And then shouting like fangirls...

 

“So?” one of her smooth eyebrows arched up.

“Oh my gooooodd!! Sssanntokkii! Just tell us that you’re already dating him!”

She blurted out and almost acting as if she was out of breath.

“Yah, Dara-unnie.” Minzy giggled.

 

“Aiggooo. We’re not dating. We’re just friends.” making her ‘touch nose’ gesture as she stood up and went out leaving the two inside.

 

“Kyaaa! Ssantokii! Don’t deny it to usss...” She heard Bom as she closed the door.

That made her chuckle.

 

 

She went over to the cafeteria to get some juice and refresh herself.

Along with the other YG staff,..she saw Teddy, Seungri, and ... guess what..

It’s Jiyong.

 

Oh my .. Control yourself Dara. Snapping herself.

She passed by their table and pretending that she didn’t saw them when suddenly she saw T.O.P walking towards her attention.

Then approached her...

“Annehyeong Seunghyun.” She smiled at him.

 “How’s your sleep?” he smiled back.

 “It’s good.”

“That’s good to hear. Uhmm.. Why don’t you join us in our table...” referring to their table.. as she glanced at Teddy and the rest..

*avoiding Jiyong’s eyes.. but she thinks that he’s glaring at her.

They greeted me with their smiles.

“Hi Dara.” Teddy said.

“Uh, no. no. it’s okay. And I’ll leave immediately..I won’t stay too long. kekeke”

“Oh, okay.”

She smiled. “Bye T.O.P. Bye guys.” Waving goodbye to them...as she walked backwards.

She accidentally tripped and slides her right foot because she’s wearing sandals at that time. She almost fell on her , she lost her balance. But T.O.P’s reflexes were faster than her possible fall. He caught her by her waist. And their bodies were so close together that from a far view, they were almost kissing each other.

“Be careful,Dara” he said in a husky voice.

 

Dara regained her composure and laughed at her clumsiness. “Sorry about that.Aiigooo.. I’m such a klutz.” She said while straightening the wrinkles on her shirt.

“You’re not a klutz.” He said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

T.O.P’s POV

 

I woke up early .. again.. for our busy schedule for today. We have to prepare ourselves for some projects in Japan. He’s so thankful for the warm and loving fans they have. They are thankful and will always be to all V.I.Ps. Who were always there to support and to fight with them.

He was on his way to the table where Seungri, Jiyong and Teddy are sitting.

Then she saw Dara ...

He decided to approach her and invite her to their table..

“Annehyeong Seunghyun.” She smiled at him.

 “How’s your sleep?” he smiled back.

 “It’s good.”

“That’s good to hear. Uhmm.. Why don’t you join us in our table...” referring to their table.

 “Uh, no. no. it’s okay. And I’ll leave immediately..I won’t stay too long. kekeke” she refused.

“Oh, okay.” I frowned.. but not too obvious.

She smiled. “Bye T.O.P. Bye guys.” Waving goodbye to them..as she walked backwards.

She accidentally tripped and slides her right foot because she’s wearing sandals at that time. She almost fell on her , she lost her balance. But T.O.P’s reflexes were faster than her possible fall. He caught her by her waist. And their bodies were so close together that from a far view, they were almost kissing each other.

“Be careful, Dara”  said in a husky voice. His senses were once again filled with Dara’s mild scent.

 

 “Sorry about that. I’m such a klutz.” She said while straightening the wrinkles on her shirt.

“You’re not a klutz.” I said.

 

“Aah, goodbye again. Kekeke. Thanks.” She replied immediately as she walks away.

 

 

And speaking of a not too far view, it was the same as in a near view. The guys in the table not too far away from them.. almost dropped their jaw after they saw what happened.

 

 “Woaaaah! Did you see what I see?!” Seungri teased.

“When did you two became close Choi Seunghyun?!” Teddy asked in disbelief.

 

T.O.P smirked by their reactions.. He was about to have his seat when suddenly Jiyong stood up.

 

“I have to go guys. Hmm..See you later.”

 

Then he left without waiting for our replies.

 

 

 

 

********

 

TABISAN <3

 

DARAGON <3