Hoya

Wanna be mine?

School ended and you were walking home. You walked slowly and kicked the sidewalk with every step. "Stupid Baekhyun." you muttered. "Stupid Baekhyun, with your...stupid good looks, and stupidly charming smile." You kept kicking the side walk as you walked. Getting angrier with every thought about Baekhyun, you stopped and stomped your foot on the sidewalk. "Aish!" you yelled in frustration. "Stupid Baekhyun!" you yelled at the stop of your lungs.

You heard someone laughing and spun around, only to see a familiar looking boy. *...I've seen him before...but where?* you wondered and furrowed your eyebrows. The boy noticed your expression and smiled slightly. "This Baekhyun kid, you hate him I take it?" he asked, with a teasing smile. You cleared your throat and looked away from him. "It's none of your business." you said. His eyes slightly rounded at your rude response, but he chuckled lightly and walked towards you. "Fine. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Hoya." he said and held out his hand. You looked down at it and hesitated before slipping your hand into his and shaking it.

"Yojin.." you said and eyed him warily. He smiled widely, a mysterious glint in his eye. "Nice to meet you." he said. You nodded slightly and took your hand out of his. He frowned slightly at that, as he was enjoying the warmth of your hand. He furrowed his eyebrows at his thoughts. *I don't even know her..* he shrugged and looked at you. "So tell me about this Baekhyun kid." he offered. You looked him up and down and sighed. "Look, I really have to get going." you said. Hoya frowned at you. "Aw, come on." he whined. "Honestly, nothing is interesting about Byun Baekhyun." you replied.

At the name, Hoya's eyes widened. "B-Byun Baekhyun?" he asked in disbelief. You nodded and looked at him suspiciously. "Yeah...why?" you asked. Hoya quickly shook his head. "Aha...no reason." he coughed awkwardly. You snorted in amusement. "Yeah, I'm totally going to believe that. Do you know him?" you asked. Hoya looked around and scratched the back of his head. "Do you not know who I am?" he asked. You looked at him and narrowed your eyes in concentration. "You do look familiar." you answered. He smiled at that. "Of course, who wouldn't remember my beautiful face?" he joked. You rolled your eyes, but smiled slightly. "Okay. Now, who are you?" you asked. "Hoya." he answered bluntly. "Ha ha. You're funny." you snapped.

His smile widened and he started to back away. "If I told you, you wouldn't talk to me anymore." he said. "Wait." you called. "Don't leave yet." He stopped and raised an eyebrow. "Hoya....Hoya..." you thought and tapped your chin in thought. "Oh! I know!" you snapped your fingers and pointed at him. "Those guys that were messing with EXO-K, right?" you asked. Hoya looked at you sheepishly and nodded. "Mm. INFINITE." he answered.

You smiled and held out your hand. "It's nice to meet you Hoya of Infinite." you said. He looked at you, but reluctantly shook your hand. "You too, Yojin." he smiled. "But...I'm sure EXO-K told you to stay away from us, right?" he asked. You snorted in amusement. "Why the hell should I listen to them?" you asked.

Hoya laughed and nodded. "True. True." he chuckled.

"So tell me, why does Infinite hate Exo-k so much? Because they're conceited asshats?" you asked. Hoya looked at you in amusement. "Asshats? ...Yeah you could put it that way." he smiled. "Why do you hate Baekhyun so much?" he asked. You paused and looked at him. "He's Baekhyun, is there a reason not to hate him?" you tilted your head at him. He chuckled. "That is a very good point."

You smiled at him and then looked at your watch. "Hey, I should really get going. It was nice meeting you!" you said and turned to walk away.

"Wait." he called. You looked back at him, "Yeah?" He cleared his throat and looked around in embarassment. "You should meet the other members of Infinite, they're not as bad as Exo-k says they are." he said. You paused, but then shook your head. "Yeah. I'd like that." you smiled. "Bye." you waved slightly and headed home.

"Exo-k, you lucky bastards.." Hoya muttered to himself after you had left, before walking in the opposite direction.