Drunken Shame

Wanna be mine?

You walked away from them and into the crowd of people, getting lost. You looked around you and smiled widely. You started swaying back in forth, along with the music. Suddenly, you felt someone behind you. You looked back and saw Chanyeol. "Hey, seriously Yojin, go home before anything happens." he whispered to you. You shoved him away and stumbled backwards. You bumped into someone and turned around, giggling. "Whoops~ Sorry." you apologized. The guy looked at you and smiled greasily. Chanyeol's eyes widened as he realized who it was. He took your wrist and pulled you backwards.

"What the hell are you doing here, Woohyun?" he hissed. Woohyun held his hands up in defense. "Hey, man. I'm just here to have fun." he smirked. Chanyeol eyed him and scowled. "This isn't your club." he snapped. Woohyun chuckled and crossed his arms. "Nor is it yours." he retorted. Baekhyun appeared behind Chanyeol and scowled at the sight of Woohyun.

You looked back and forth between them and smiled. "This guys cute." you said and pointed to Woohyun. Baekhyun and Chanyeol's eyes widened. Woohyun smiled again and took your hand. "Want to dance?" he asked. You looked at Chanyeol and Baekhyun before nodding. "Sure." Woohyun pulled you farther into the crowd, as Chanyeol reached for you. "Woohyun, you bastard!" he yelled.

Woohyun stopped in the middle of the crowd and smiled at you. "You're the girl that got L beaten up, aren't you?" he smirked. Your eyes widened as you realized he was a part of Infinite. "Uh.." you awkwardly looked around before starting to back up. Woohyun laughed and grabbed your waist. "Don't worry, I don't care." he smiled greasily again and pulled you against him. "Just dance with me." he whispered.

Your senses weren't working and your mind told you that it was okay. You nodded and smiled at him. The two of you started dancing together, no different than the others around you. If you were somber right now, you'd be so ashamed of yourself.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol searched the crowd in desperation, shoving people out of the way. "Move!" Chanyeol hissed. Suho ran into the crowd and grabbed Chanyeol's arm. "Hey, what's wrong?" he asked. Chanyeol grunted in annoyance at the situation. "Yojin's with Woohyun." he growled. Suho's eyes widened. "No way." he said in disbelief. Chanyeol nodded and took off into the crowd.

Woohyun smiled and pulled you against him. "I'm Woohyun." he purred in your ear. You giggled. "Yojin." you whispered back. He smiled more and nodded. "y."  You smiled at him and let him press his body against yours. Woohyun brushed his lips against your neck and smirked. "What is a girl like you doing with people like Exo-k?" he asked. You pulled back and furrowed your eyebrows. "Why? What's wrong with them? I think they're hot." you giggled. Woohyun snorted in amusement. "Ah, you're drunk." he nodded and smirked. "Then this'll be more fun." he laughed. "Exo-k's hot, eh?" he asked. You nodded quickly. "And the little one, he's so adorable I just want to pinch his cheeks." you cooed. Woohyun's face twisted in annoyance, but he shrugged it away. "Sehun?" You nodded and smiled. "Who's the best looking?" he asked. You thought about it for a minute then snapped. "Either Yeol, or Baekhyun. Well...Suho's really cute too." you giggled again.

Woohyun nodded, then stepped back. "I see. Well, I'm done here." he said and smirked behind you. Your eyebrows pinched together and you slowly turned around. Behind you, was Baekhyun. He was smiling slightly, but then shook his head, remembering he was angry at you for leaving with Woohyun. "What the hell?" he snapped. You looked at him and then looked down. "Sorry." you murmered. "For?" Baekhyun asked, seeing if you knew what you should be sorry for. "Thinking you're hot." you bluntly said. He burst out laughing and took your hand, pulling you towards the door of the club. "You're something, you know that?" he smiled.

You looked at him and hiccuped. "What does that mean?" you tilted your head. He laughed and pulled you out. "Nothing." he smirked.

A few minutes later, the two of you ended up back at Exo-k's warehouse. You looked around and plopped down on the couch. "What're we doing here?" you asked. He smirked at you again. "Well considering you're drunk, I don't think it's a good time for you to go back home. Just sleep it off here." You nodded slowly and instantly closed yours eyes.

Not hearing anything, Baekhyun slowly walked over to the couch and softened at your sleeping face. He bent down infront of you and smiled slightly. "You know...even if you don't fall for me...I think I'm falling for you." he whispered and caressed the back of your hand with his thumb. You shifted slightly and Baekhyun smiled down at you.

"You look so pretty when you sleep." he whispered and kissed the back of your hand before getting up and leaving you to sleep.