I know you

Wanna be mine?

Baekhyun smiled as you shook his hand, electricity running up his arm. As you pulled away, he suddenly thought of something. "You should meet the others." he suddenly said. You looked at him, confused. "Oh! Exo-K?" He nodded and held out his hand again. "Come with me. I think you'll like them. I mean, you did before." he joked. You looked at his hand and took it after a second of hesitation. "Araso.." you said uneasily.

Baekhyun pulled out his phone as he led you out of the alley. Dialing Suho's number, he waited for him to pick up. After two rings, he heard Suho's voice. "What is it?" he asked. "Hyung, meet me at the old warehouse, araso?" Suho was quiet. "Why?" he asked after awhile. "Just do it." was all Baekhyun said before hanging up. You looked at him and sighed. *Should I really trust him?* you wondered. *Why not? You trusted Infinite.* your conscience shot back.

Baekhyun looked back at you and smiled charmingly. "At least tell me you remember our bet." he said. You looked at him, completely lost. He chuckled and stopped walking, turning towards you. "That's sad. I guess I'll have to start over?" he teased. You opened your mouth to speak, but were cut off when Baekhyun broke the space between the two of you. You blinked in surprise at the fact there was only a centimeter of space seperating you from him. He chuckled lightly and let his eyes trace your face. "You may not remember me...but I remember you...and I really missed you these past few months." he whispered. You stayed quiet, not quite sure what to say.

He knew you, but you didn't know him. He missed you, but you couldn't miss him. You didn't even know him. That fact made your heart ache. *But when I look at him...my gut tells me he's someone special to me...who is he to me?* you questioned.

Baekhyun noticed your confused face and moved back a space. "Something on your mind?" he asked, amusement in his tone. You blinked and shook your head quickly. "N-no." you stuttered, still nervous because of his closeness. He nodded slowly and stepped even farther back, giving you your space back. You sighed in relief.

Baekhyun's phone buzzed and he looked down at it.  He smiled slightly and started to walk again, still holding your hand.

Not long after, the two of you stopped infront of a warehouse. You looked up at it and instantly you felt a familiar feel to it. An image shot through your mind and you saw yourself laying inside, on the couch with four other boys surrounding you. The image ended and you furrowed your eyebrows, yanking Baekhyun's hand back. He jerked backwards and look at you in confusion. "Something wrong?" You looked at him and nodded slightly. "I just..had an..image? I saw myself laying on a couch...in there." you explained and slowly looked from Baekhyun to the warehouse. He smiled slightly as he looked at it as well. "Good. Let's hope this'll help you remember." he said in excitement.

As he led you to the door, he flung it open without hesitation and pulled you inside. "Suho hyung! Sehun! Chanyeol! D.O! Kai!" he yelled their names one by one.

Instantly, five more guys came out of the kitchen and stopped when they saw you. Sehun's mouth spread into a wide smile and he flew to you, hugging you tightly. "Noona! I missed you so much!" he yelled. Your eyes rounded and you pushed him away, hiding behind Baekhyun. "Why did he hug me? And why did he call me noona?" you whispered to him. Sehun pouted and crossed his arms. "Noona, what's wrong?~" he whined. Baekhyun chuckled and looked at the others. "There's something I need to explain to you." he said.

As he started to lead them into the kitchen, you stopped them. "Wait!" you yelled. They all stopped and turned to you, looking at you with their eyebrows raised. "I know you.." you whispered and walked straight up to Suho. You grabbed his chin and moved his head around, examining his face. "But how..?" you asked yourself. Suho looked over at Baekhyun in surprise. "What Sunggyu said was right? Does she not remember us?" he asked. Baekhyun nodded grimly. "That's what I wanted to explain to you. Supposively she lost her memory by hitting her head. Infinite for some reason took that as an advantage to...I don't even know. Get close to her?" he said, rubbing the back of his neck.

Suddenly, you snapped your fingers. "You're the guy from the image I had when Sunggyu oppa patted my head!" you exclaimed. Suho's fist tightened at you calling Sunggyu 'oppa'.

"S...Suho!" you yelled. Baekhyun's eyes widened and Suho smiled widely. "You remember me?" he asked. You shook your head. "I do..but I don't. I know you're the guy from the image...but I only know your name, because my guts telling my you're the Suho guy that called the other day." you explained.

Suho's heart deflated. *She still doesn't remember..* he thought sadly. You looked at him and speculated his face. Suho looked at you in amusement and he smiled his signature wide smile.

Instantly images started flashing through your head.

 "Smile for me. Please?" you pouted. Suho looked at you, confused. "W-why?" he stuttered, still trying hard not to look into your eyes. You shrugged. "I want to memorize your smile." you told him. He laughed and patted your head like always. "Now you're the one being cheesy." he teased. You smiled and hugged him. "Please?" Suho sighed, but chuckled. "Araso." He took his hands and placed them on each side of your face, and smiled widely. 

After that, everything else flashed before your eyes. The time you met all of them, when Infinite had kidnapped you and hurt Exo-K, causing Exo-m  to come to the rescue, when Baekhyun had almost died because of Infinite, when your house exploded killing your mother, when Exo-K left you, when you met up with Woohyun, L, and Sunggyu on the street beforing hitting your head.

All of it came back so suddenly that you became dizzy. You stumbled forward and cluched onto your head. Suho and Baekhyun reached out at the same time, but Suho caught you first. "Yojin!" he exlaimed in surprise. All of the images stopped and your body became limp. Your eyes fluttered open and you looked up at Suho's face.

"I know you.." you whispered. "I know all of you.."