The three Sung's

Wanna be mine?

After PE was over, you had history next with Kai. The two of you walked in the hall together, and even more girls glared daggers at you, or scowled in displeasure. Your face turned red in embarassment from all the stares. Kai looked over and noticed. "You okay?" he asked. You blinked and looked at him. "Yeah, why?" He smiled and poked your cheek. "You're red." he pointed out. Instantly, your hand flew to your cheek. "Really?" you panicked. Kai smiled and chuckled a little. "It wouldn't happen to be because I'm walking with you, hm?" You laughed at that and shook your head. "Well...you're half right." you said honestly. Kai's eyebrows pinched together in confusion. "Explain." he bluntly said.

You smirked at him. "I'm embarassed because everyone keeps staring at me as I walk with you. Not in the good way either." you explained. Kai nodded slowly and looked around at all the angry girls. He smiled slightly and suddenly put his arm around you, pulling you closer. The girls gasped and instantly started whispering. You rolled your eyes and shrugged Kai's arm off of you. "Thanks a lot." you hissed and walked away. Kai held his arms out. "Oh come on!" he frowned.

---

Going home from school, you were skipping along the sidewalk with Sehun. The two of you were holding hands and skipping ahead of the others. D.O made a face at the two of you. "Sehun, you act like such a girl." he scoffed. Sehun looked back and batted his eyelashes. "Because I'm sooo pretty?" he asked. D.O smirked at him and Kai made gagging noises. "Please don't ever do that again." Sehun shot him a look, but did it again. "Come on, hyung. You know I'm beautiful~" he teased. Kai rolled his eyes and chuckled. "Sure. Whatever you say, Sehun."

Suho and Baekhyun were walking behind them. Suho turned to Baekhyun. "Now you really want to tell me what all that was about in PE?" he asked. Baekhyun looked at him with no expression, and shrugged. "Nothing." he said flatly. Suho sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Fine. Don't tell me." he pouted. Baekhyun looked at him in disgust. "Not you too." he said in horror. Suho smiled and put his hands in his pockets, shrugging. "It's fun." he smiled. Baekhyun smiled slightly and looked behind him. "Yeol! Why are you so far behind?" he called. Chanyeol looked up from the ground and shrugged.

Rolling his eyes, and laughing, Baekhyun looked forward and watch you and Sehun.

Suddenly, Chanyeol stepped forward and yanked you and Sehun backwards, and held out his other arm to stop the others. They all stopped and looked at him, confused. "Yeol-" Suho started, but Chanyeol cut him off. "Them." he hissed and motioned his head forward. Suho's eyes followed in the direction he motioned to and his body became rigid with anger. "Sunggyu." he hissed under his breath. Sehun looked behind him at Suho and gulped. "It's Sungyeol and Sungjong too." Baekhyun snorted at that. "So?" Sehun looked down. "Last time we got in a fight, Sungyeol put me into a concussion, hyung." he reminded him. Your eyes widened and you looked back and forth. "That one?!" you asked in disbelief. "He's so little...and looks like a girl." you said and made a face. Sehun chuckled, but shook his head. "No, that's Sungjong. The other one...the really tall one." he said.

You looked back at them, just as Sunggyu looked over. Your eyes widened and you instantly backed up and hid behind Chanyeol. "He freaks me out." you whispered. Chanyeol smiled and patted your head. "Don't worry. He's nothing to be scared of." he growled as Sunggyu got closer. Wagging his finger, Sunggyu shook his head. "Oh, that's hurtful Yeol." he smirked. Chanyeol scowled at him. "Don't call me Yeol." he snapped. Sunggyu shrugged and looked to Suho. "Let's say we two leaders settle this disput, araso? I'm tired of all of my guys getting beat up, or falling for your little girlfriend." he said and his cold gaze went to you. Your eyes widened and you shrunk back. Suho furrowed his eyebrows. "What? Falling for her?" Sunggyu chuckled. "You didn't know Hoya has a little crush on your girl? Woohyun seems to like her a little as well." You tried to scoff silently, but you scoffed louder than intended. Sunggyu looked at you and smirked. "A problem with that?" he teased.

Baekhyun stepped up. "Don't talk to her." he hissed. Sunggyu looked at him, coldly. "I'm sorry, but was I speaking to you?" he snapped. "You are now." he growled back. Sungyeol stepped up and stood in Baekhyun's face. "You better watch who you're talking to." Baekhyun snorted in amusement and glared at him. "How about you make me?" Suho put a hand on Baekhyun's shoulder. "Clam down." he said sternly. Baekhyun jerked his arm, causing Suho's hand to fall off. "No." he growled and shoved Sungyeol backwards. Sungjong yelped in surprise and caught Sunyeol as he fell backwards.

Sunggyu's expression darkened and he stepped forward. "You really want to start this here?" Chanyeol stepped infront of Baekhyun. "Threaten my hyung again, and I'll rip you piece to piece." he threatened. Sunggyu smirked at him, thinking it was just an empty threat. Suho jerked Chanyeol backwards and stood infront of Sunggyu. "Leave, Sunggyu. We don't want trouble. Just leave." Sunggyu scoffed. "You should of thought about that before you let your little boys pick petty fights." he growled. Suho sighed and looked back at Baekhyun who was having a stare off with Sungyeol.

Shaking his head, Suho turned back to Sunggyu. "I'm offering you one last chance to leave." he said sternly. Sunggyu snorted and started to walk backwards. "Alright. I'll let you off this time. But this.." he said, motioning his hand in a circle. "Isn't over." he finished. Suho nodded slightly. Sunggyu looked over at Baekhyun and Chanyeol with hate in his eyes. Before he left, he glanced over at you and smirked evilly. "Like I said, this isn't over." With that, he winked at you and left with Sungyeol and Sungjong trailing close behind.