Saying goodbye

Wanna be mine?

After you and Suho had talked, he went back to the room and explained the situation to the rest of them. D.O and Kai agreed that it was the best choice, but Chanyeol and Sehun disagreed. They were afraid that even if they left, Infinite would still come after you. Baekhyun was still a little dazed and couldn't comprehend what Suho was saying. He looked down at him with pity in his eyes. "Baekhyun...I'm sorry...but we're leaving Yojin.." he whispered sadly.

---

The next day you woke up and looked around. You were in your new room and the feeling still felt weird, not waking up in your old one. "I'll be gone from here soon, won't I...? If they leave then I have to leave as well.." you whispered to yourself. Getting up, you walked into the kitchen and saw Chanyeol sitting at the table. "Yeol..?" he looked up and when he saw it was you, sadness filled his eyes. "Morning." he said, his voice strained. You sighed and sat down across from him.

"Don't be sad, yeol. Everything will be okay. You guys will like wherever you go." you assured him. He shook his head, "It's not that I'm sad to be leaving...I'm worried. About you." he explained. Your heart warmed at the fact he cared so much. "You're leaving today..?" you whispered. He looked at you and nodded slightly. "Mm."

D.O and Sehun walked in, setting duffle bags on the table. "We packed everyone's stuff. Suho and Kai will be home with Baekhyun soon." D.O told Chanyeol. You looked at the duffle bags and then at the other three. "I'll miss you.." you said sadly. D.O chuckled and ruffled your hair. "Of course you will." he joked. You stuck your tongue out at him and went over to Sehun, hugging him around the waist. "I take that back, I'll only miss Sehun." you smiled. Sehun's face brightened from the sad expression and he squeezed you tightly. "I'll miss you as well Yojin noona!" he beamed. You smiled up at him, but soon frowned, realizing how much you'll miss his innocent adorable face.

Sehun noticed you frowning and lightly poked your forehead. "Don't frown, noona. It's going to be okay." he said, not quite sure himself.

Suho came into the kitchen, holding onto a dizzy Baekhyun's arms. "He's a little dizzy, but he's better." he assured. "We're not leaving.." he tried to snap, but it came out as a whisper. Suho frowned. "We already talked about this. It's for the safety of Yojin." Baekhyun shook his head stubbornly. "No! The best way...is to...be by her side!" he tried to yell.

Baekhyun walked towards you, but collapsed halfway there. You gasped in surprise and caught him before he hit the ground. "Baekhyun.." you whispered. He grunted and held onto his stomach. "I don't want to leave you.." he whispered back. You felt your heart skip a beat, but ignored it. "You have to. If that's what it takes for Infinite to not harm any more of you, then leave." you told him. Baekhyun shook his head. "No. I won't." Suho sighed and grabbed his arms, gently lifting him up. "Baekhyun, I'm not giving you a choice." he said sternly.

D.O and Kai walked over, taking a hold of his arms and pulling him towards the door. "We'll put him in the car." Kai said. Suho nodded and looked back at you. "No!" Baekhyun screamed, trying to walk forward again, only to have D.O and Kai drag him outside.

Sehun walked over to you and hugged you tightly before taking his duffle bag off of the table. "I'll miss you.." he said sadly. You smiled at him and his bangs out of his face. "Don't worry Sehunnie, you'll forget me soon." you said. Sehun's eyes rounded. "Never!" he yelled. You smiled slightly and hugged him again. "Don't look so sad." you said and pushed the corners of his mouth into a smile. "There!" you beamed. Sehun tried to keep the smile on his face, just for you. With that, he walked out to the others.

Chanyeol walked up next and sighed. "I guess this is it. If Infinite bothers you...kick their ." he smirked. You smiled and held up your fist. "Of course! I can take them on!" you joked. Chanyeol chuckled but soon his face turned serious. "I mean it...be careful. And...I'll miss you. I know I seem so cold to you, but it's just because...I was afraid something like this would happen and I'd be hurt because we came so close. Now look, I was right..." he sighed. You puffed out your bottom lip and opened your arms. "I'll miss you Yeol. I'll even miss you letting me slam into doors." you said and glared teasingly at him. Unexpectedly, Chanyeol actually took your offer and hugged you. He squeezed you tightly and smiled. "Goodbye." he said, sadness lining his voice.

Pulling away, he walked past you and outside. Suho was the last one and he looked at the ground, not able to meet your eyes. "Suho..' you whispered. "Look at me.." Suho shook his head. "I can't. I know that once I do...I'll want to stay." he said. You chuckled and walked over to him, lifting his chin up. "Smile for me. Please?" you pouted. Suho looked at you, confused. "W-why?" he stuttered, still trying hard not to look into your eyes. You shrugged. "I want to memorize your smile." you told him. He laughed and patted your head like always. "Now you're the one being cheesy." he teased. You smiled and hugged him. "Please?" Suho sighed, but chuckled. "Araso." He took his hands and placed them on each side of your face, and smiled widely.

 Tumblr_m2o5vw4noi1rpjq47o1_r1_500_large

Embarassed, he started laughing and covered his mouth. "Happy?" he asked, amused. You nodded and held two thumbs up. "Neh!" Chuckling, Suho pulled you to him and hugged you again. "I'm really going to miss you.." he sighed.

You patted his back. "I'll miss you too. Be a strong leader and never let anything happen to the others. Especially Sehun! My little dongsaeng is to precious!" you exclaimed. Suho smiled and nodded. "I won't let anything happen to them." he assured you.

With that, the two of you pulled apart and he walked out the door. All of them stood next to the car before getting in, and turned to wave to you. You waved back and smiled, trying not to show them that inside, you were crying.

All of them got in the car and took off, Sehun waving widely out the window. "Goodbye!" he screamed. You chuckled and waved back before closing the door.

You leaned against it and sighed heavily. "I'll miss you Exo-K..."