The worst White Day ever

Wanna be mine?

Valentines Day was a month ago and it was now White Day. You looked around and made sure you had everyone's gifts. Valentines Day was when the girl gave the guys gifts, but since Exo-K had given you gifts on that instead, you decided that for White Day you'd be different than others and give them gifts in return.

For Kai you had gotten him black neckalace with a triangle on it, with a swirl in the middle. (A/N: His symbol) For D.O you got him a neckalace as well but with a skull on it. For Suho, you had a ring specially made for him. It was silver and had EXO written on it.

 exo_ring.gif

For Baekhyun, you got him a chain that goes around his hand, in the shape of a star.

 baekhyun.jpeg?w=614

Sehun got a neckalace with the symbol of 'Wind' on it. Chanyeol's gift was the hardest to find of all. That was until you found a neckalace with a hawk, symbolizing 'Flame'.

You looked down at all of the gifts layed out on your bed and beamed. Happy with your choices, you neatly set them into a box and tucked it into your backpack, safely. You put your backpack over your shoulder with caution and walked downstairs. "Umma! I'm leaving!" you called. "Araso, Have a good day. Saranghae!" she yelled back. You smiled wide. "Saranghae, umma! Happy White Day!" you called and bounded out the door.

---

Arriving at school, you skipped into the building, looking for any sign of Exo-K. Spotting Suho and Chanyeol over by Suho's locker, you ran over. "HAPPY WHITE DAY!" you screamed at them, with a smile on your face. Suho flinched at the volume of your voice and Chanyeol stumbled back. "What the-" Cutting him off, you held out your hand with their gifts in them. "Here!" you beamed. Suho looked at you amused. "You seem to like White Day so much more." he smirked. You shrugged and waved your hand, motioning them to hurry up. "Open. Open!" you insisted.

"Araso, araso." Suho smiled. Opening his box, his eyes widened. "Where-?" he started. "I had it customized myself!" you beamed in happiness. Suho's heart warmed and his face broke out into a wide smile. "Yojin-ah." he breathed and hugged you. "It's amazing." You looked up at him with a sparkle in your eye. "Really?" He nodded. "Mm."

Chanyeol chuckled at your excited and pleased face. Turning back to his own box, he opened it. His eyes rounded at the neckalace. "Flame? Sweet." he smirked. You hopped in front of him. "Do you like it, yeol?" you asked. Chanyeol nodded and patted your head. "It's awesome!" he smiled widely. "Noona!" you heard someone yell, and spun around quickly. "SEHUN!" you yelled and hugged him. Sehun blinked in surprise at your sudden action. "Noona..is hugging me..willingly!" he yelled in excitement. Suho chuckled and patted his back. "I don't trust her. She has some hidden intention." he whispered. You heard him and shot him a look. "No! I'm in a really happy and giving mood. I'm excited to give you all my gifts." you clapped. Sehun smiled. "Gifts?" he asked, brightening. You laughed and held out his box. "Happy White Day Sehunnie!" you smiled.

He opened it quickly and smiled. "I like it noona! The symbol of the wind. It's really cool!" he exclaimed in awe and hugged you tight. "Thank you~"

Kai, D.O, and Baekhyun walked over. "Thanks for what?" Kai asked. You turned to them and handed each of them their boxes. "Happy White Day." you beamed. D.O and Kai chuckled, and Baekhyun looked down at his box and softened. D.O opened his and smiled wide. "Wicked!" he exclaimed in admiration. Kai opened his and chuckled. "It's really cool, thank you."

Baekhyun looked at you and looked back at the box before opening his. He pulled out the star chain and without hesitating, slipped it on his hand. Holding his hand out and admiring it, he smiled widely. "This is the best gift I ever got. Thank you, Yojin-ah." he beamed. Your eyes sparkled in satisfaction that they all liked your gifts.

---

You were walking home with Exo-K, skipping ahead of them. You smiled widely with every step. Exo-K walked back you and they all smiled at you. "She's so cute!" Sehun said in adoration. "Oh-ho, is our maknae falling for Yojin-ah?" Kai teased. Sehun's face turned red and he looked away. "No." he said after a few seconds of silence. Kai snorted at that. "Bull." Baekhyun looked over and furrowed his eyebrows. *Sehun likes Yojin..?* he thought jealously.

Getting closer to your house, something in the pit of their stomachs told them something was wrong. They all stopped walking. You looked back in confusion. "Why'd you stop?" you asked, tilting your head. Just as Suho was about to explain, the smell of smoke waffted through the air. You lifted your nose up and breathed in. "Is that smoke?" you asked. The others smelled it to. Looking around in confusion, they tried to find out where it was coming from.

D.O suddenly pointed in the direction of your house. Only the roof was visible from where you all were standing. But that was all you needed to see. Because your roof was on fire. Your eyes widened and you took a step forward. "What the-" but you were cut off with a loud "BOOM!" sounding through the air. You stumbled backwards at the sound.

That's when you saw it. That's when your house not only caught on fire, but exploded.

Time stopped. Once it exploded, time seemed to stop moving and all sounds around you disappeared. Your house exploded all to fast and the wind got knocked out of you from shock.

All to fast, everything rushed back to you. Time started moving again and every sound filled your ears. The sound of your windows shattering in the explosion, the sound of the wood and bricks breaking apart and burning. Your heart started beating faster in worry. That's when you realized something.

Your mother was home today.

"Umma!" you shrieked, pure terror in your voice. Without thinking twice, you took off running, tears streaming down your face. "Yojin!" you heard Exo-K yell behind you. But you ignored it. "Umma!" you shrieked again, trying to run faster. You got closer to your house and saw all of the destruction. Your heart stopped, but you didn't stop running.

"No! Please, no!" you screamed, bawling. You started to run into the debris of your destroyed house, but someone's arms wrapped around you from behind and yanked you backwards, away from it. "Yojin!" Chanyeol yelled and shook you, looking into your eyes. "No! Umma!" you screamed and cried. Chanyeol didn't know what to do. There was nothing he could say to comfort you. Your mother was possibly dead. You sobbed harder and burried your face into his shirt, sinking down to the ground, Chanyeol sinking with you, letting you cry into him. He your hair and murmured to you. "Yojin...I'm so sorry." he whispered.

The rest of the guys caught up and skidded to a stop, looking around at the distruction. "Who did this?!" Sehun asked. Chanyeol's head snapped to him. "Who the hell do you think?!" he hissed.

Suho's eyes widened. "Infinite.."