Jerk

Wanna be mine?

You raised an eyebrow in disbelief and looked down at his extended hand. "Right." you bluntly said and turned back towards the front of the room. He blinked at you and then looked down at his hand. "You...do know your suppose to shake this, right?" he asked, waving his hand around. You looked over at him again like he was an idiot. Which so far...he was.

Sighing, you leaned back and tried to ignore him. "Oh I see.." he said, nodding slowly. "You're back here in the back because you have no friends. Am I right?" he asked and smirked at you. Your eyes widened in disbelief. *This punk! Who does he think he is?* you thought angrily. Your head whipped in his direction. "Excuse me?!" you almost yelled. He looked at you and shrugged, holding out his hand. "You're suppose to shake it." he said again. You scoffed, but reluctantly shook his hand. As you were about to pull your hand out of his, his grip tightened and he jerked you forward, his mouth centimeters from your ear. Your eyes widened at the closeness. *What the hell?!* He mouth twisted into a smirk. "There you go." he whispered. You pulled back and scowled at him, scooting your chair far away from him as possible.

Baekhyun looked around, and saw all of his friends staring at him. He blinked innocently, then shrugged. All the guys shook their heads, and returned their attention back to the front.

--

Class ended and you picked up your books, running for the door as fast as you could. But as you got there, your teacher cleared his throat. "Ms. Kwon?" he called. You froze and spun around on your heels. "Neh?" you asked. He waved you over and looked at Baekhyun, who was still sitting at his desk. "Will you come here as well Mr.Byun?" he asked. Baekhyun lazily got up and walked over with a raised eyebrow. "Yeah?" he asked. You gaped at his rudeness. "The two of you were being very disruptive today. Which is not like you, Ms. Kwon. So I'll have to give you both detentions. First day and already a detention Mr. Byun? This doesn't look good for you." he said. Baekhyun shrugged, then looked at you and smirked.

The color had gone from your face. *Detention means staying after. Staying after means you're sitting alone in a room. Baekhyun got detention as well. That means he has to stay after. Alone in the room. With...me.* you thought in horror. Mr. Kim looked at the two of you and fixed his glasses. "I will be generous and postpone your detention for tomorrow." he said and shooed the two of you towards the door. "Now, go."

You bowed at him and started walking towards the door. You heard footsteps behind you and glanced backwards, only to see Baekhyun there, smiling at you. You stopped once the two of you were out of the room. "What the hell?! You got me detention! I don't even know you and I already hate you." you yelled. Baekhyun looked at you blankly. "Oh really? That ." he said bluntly. You scowled at him and turned to leave, only to be blocked by the five other new guys. You stopped and your eyes widened. "Uh...excuse me." They didn't move. "Hello? Excuse me." you said a little louder. They still didn't move. "GET OUT OF MY WAY." you yelled. The one named Sehun, flinched at the volume of your voice. "Yah! Noona! Not so loud." he whined. You looked at him with a 'wtf' face. "Did you just call me noona?" you gaped at him.

Sehun smiled widely and held out his hand. "I'm Sehun! These are my hyungs! D.O, Suho, Chanyeol, Kai, and of course you already know Baekhyun hyung." he said and gestured behind you. You quickly glanced back at him. "Yo." he said and nodded slightly at you. You made a face and turned back to the others. "Right. Look, I should get going.." you said and started to walk away, only to have someone grab your wrist.

"We introduced ourselves, don't you think it's polite to introduce yourself?" Baekhyun asked. You looked at him and yanked your wrist from his grip. " for you buddy. I'm not polite." you snapped and walked away.

Baekhyun watched you leave, an amused expression his face. Kai came up next to him and nugged him with his elbow. "Fiesty." he joked and wiggled his eyebrows. Baekhyun looked at Kai and smirked. "I accept her challenge." he said and turned, walking away.