Forgetting..

Wanna be mine?

Three months had passed and school was ending. Next year you would be a senior. You got a job at a grocery market and you now lived in a one bedroom apartment. You missed Exo-K and would think about them occasionally, but other than that, you lived your life day by day focusing on school and your job.

School ended early because of flooding in the basement, and you were walking home, kicking stones with every step. You were walking past a opening between two buildings and you stopped. You hadn't seen Infinite since Exo-K had left. *It seems Suho was right...them leaving was what would end the feud.* You sighed. *It's been three months and I still get sad everytime I think of them..* You chuckled and shook your head before you kept walking.

Suddenly a chill went through you and a shadow pass by quickly. You gasped annd stepped back. "What-" you started, but another whooshed by. You back up and stumbled on your own feet.

You heard laughing and instantly you knew who it was. "Haven't seen you guys in awhile. Get bored not having anyone to mess with?" you yelled. Coming out of the shadows between the two buildings you stopped at before, Woohyun smirked at you. "It has been awhile. How're you baby?" he winked. You scoffed at him. "Get lost." you snapped and started to walk away. "Woah, I liked it better when you were drunk." he teased. You stopped again and turned slowly to him, glaring. "Go away." you said bitterly. Woohyun wagged his finger in your face. "No, no. That's rude." he said and smiled greasily.

"So is exploding my house and killing my mom." you hissed. As soon as you said it, tears burned your eyes and your throat felt tight. Woohyun paused, not sure of what to say.

L walked out from the alley and stopped next to Woohyun. "That was for personal purposes." he said. Your eyes rounded at his explanation. You scoffed and clenched your fist together, wanting to punch him. "Look, we're really not that bad. What we did to your mom..was bad, I'll admit. But honestly, we're not as cold and ruthless as we seem." L said. You gaped at him. "Are you serious?! The moment you did what you did, there was no question as to if your bad or not!" you yelled. L flinched at the volume of your voice. "It was Dongwoo's idea." he muttered. You flung your arms up in disbelief. "I don't care who's freaking idea it was! You all did it!" you screamed.

Sunggyu walked up behind you and set his chin on your shoulder, looking innocently up at you. "Forgive us?" he asked, pouting. You looked over and your eyes widened as you jerked yourself away from him. You stumbled backwards and tripped over the sidewalk, falling over and slamming your head on the side of the building.

"Holy !" Woohyun exclaimed in surprise. L looked over at Sunggyu, who just looked down at you, thinking you were faking. Woohyun walked over and waved a hand infront of your face. "Hello?~" he called. You didn't answer.

Sunggyu narrowed his eyes at you. "Take her with us." he suddenly said. L and Woohyun looked back at him in surprise. "What?!" Sunggyu nodded. "Mm. Come on." he said and turned around, motioning for them to follow with two fingers. Woohyun looked at L but shrugged and gently picked you up, putting you on his back before following after Sunggyu.

----

The three of them walked into the warehouse, Woohyun still holding you.

As soon as they walked in, the rest of Infinite jumped up. "What're you doing here, with her?" Sungyeol hissed. Sunggyu looked at him and wagged a finger. "Don't use that tone with me mister." he teased. Sungyeol rolled his eyes but smiled anyways. Woohyun looked at Sunggyu, "Where should we put her?" he asked. Sunggyu shrugged and waved towards the closest door. "In my room, I guess." he said. Woohyun chuckled as he started to walk away. "Araso, you dirty man." he joked.

Sunggyu smirked and shook his head. "You shouldn't be talking!" he yelled back.

---

An hour later, your eyes fluttered open and you blinked a few times. Once your eyes focused, you realized you were somewhere unfamilar. Your eyebrows pinched together and you looked around. *Where am I?* You sat up and rubbed your eyes. Once you blinked again, you realized someone was sitting in a chair across from the bed. He was looking at you innocently.

 Tumblr_m3799ejinm1r41zxoo1_500_large

Your eyes rounded and you looked around again. "W-where am I?" you stuttered. "In our warehouse." he simply answered. You nodded slowly and swallowed the lump in your throat. "And you are...?" you asked.

Sunggyu snorted in amusement. "Please. Don't play dumb with me." he smirked. You looked at him, confused. "Um, I'm sorry..what?" Sunggyu narrowed his eyes at you. "Are you honestly telling me, you don't know who I am?" You nodded and looked down at your phone next to you. "Oh! I have to get home or my mom will be angry!" you yelped and hoped off the bed.

Sunggyu quickly stood up and blocked your path. "It's sad how you're even taking this that far, mentioning your mom and all." he said. You looked at him crossly and stepped backwards. "Seriously...who the hell are you?" you snapped. Realizing you were serious, Sunggyu's eyes widened. "...You really don't know." he whispered in disbelief.

Clearing his throat, he crossed his arms. "What about Exo-K?" You furrowed your eyebrows.

"Who...?"