PE

Wanna be mine?

The next day, you actually arrived to school on time. You walked into your first period class. Sehun was already sitting in the seat next to the one you always sit in. He saw you and brightened, waving wildly in the air. "Yojin noona!~" he yelled and smiled widely.

All of the girls gasped at how Sehun greeted you and glared daggers your way as you made your way to the back of the class. You sat next to Sehun and glowered at him. "Hey, stop calling me that. You make me feel old." you told him, hoping this would be the last time you had to tell him that. Sehun pouted but nodded. "I'll try." he smiled. You rolled your eyes and smiled. "Good little Sehun." you said and patted his head.

Sehun smiled at you, causing all the girls to gap at the two of you. Suddenly, you heard whispers go through the classroom.

"Are they dating?" , "Seriously? What does he see in her?" , "She's honestly so desperate she goes for a guy younger than her?" The last comment was made by all the girls younger, or the same age as Sehun. You made a face and burried it into your arms. Sehun looked at you and frowned. "What's wrong?" You looked up at him and sighed. "Oh Sehun. Innocent little Sehun." you teased. He blinked at you, confused.

The rest of class went by quickly and as soon as the bell rang, you and Sehun jumped up and ran out of the room. You met up with Chanyeol and Suho in the hallway. "Hey little one." Suho smirked and lightly yanked on one of your braids. You slapped his hand away and turned away. "I'm not little." you pouted. He smiled at you and elbowed Chanyeol. "You're one thousand times shorter than Yeol over here." he joked. Chanyeol looked at him and pretended to pout. Suho looked at him crossly. "You look ugly when you pout. Not like Yojin." he said and smiled your way. Chanyeol rolled his eyes. "Please, you know I'm more beautiful than her." he teased. You slapped his arm and stuck out your tongue. "Shut up, you giant." Chanyeol smiled down at you.

You looked down at your schedule and sighed. "This semester I have PE this period." Suho's face lit up. "Me too!" he said in happiness. Chanyeol pulled out his schedule and nodded. "Me too." Sehun sighed and pulled his out. "I better have it too~" he whined. He looked at it and his eyes lit up. "I DO!" he yelled in happiness, causing many people in the hall to stop and stare. "Yah! Hush up, people are looking." you tried to quiet him. Sehun smiled at you.

The four of you walked into the gymnasium and you turned towards them. "Alright, well...I'm going to go to the girls locker room. Since you're new, the boys' over there." you said and pointed behind them. With that, you walked off.

After changing into your gym clothes, you came out and found all six of the guys waiting there. You looked at them with round eyes. "You all are in PE?" you gaped. Kai looked at you and nodded. "Mm. This is going to be fun~" he sang evilly. You gulped and walked away from them towards the girls line.

The PE teacher came out and blew the whistle. "Today, since it's your first day of PE, we will start off with something simple. Dodgeball." he said and blew the whistle, signaling everyone to line up according to boys and girls. "I'll seperate you into groups."

You, Sehun, and Chanyeol ended up being on the same team, while D.O, Kai, Suho, and Baekhyun were on the other. Chanyeol smiled deviously at the others. "Finally, I can have revenge!" he yelled gleefully. Suho smirked at him and tossed a ball between his hands. "Come on then." he taunted.

All the sudden, the PE teacher blew the whistle and balls went flying from each direction. You yelped as one whooshed past your face and jumped behind Sehun. "Tall one! Protect me!" you yelled. Sehun looked behind him and laughed. "Silly Yojin! That's cheating." he said and wagged a finger in your face. You pretended to bite it and backed away. "Fine." you stuck out your tongue and picked up a lone ball.

Chanyeol and Suho were having a one on one battle between each other, no one on either team bothering to get in between. Kai was striking almost everyone on your team out. While Baekhyun was just standing at the back, leaning against the wall boredly. D.O and Sehun were making faces at each other and faking each other out.

You looked down at the ball in your hand and smiled widely. Throwing it, it actually went the direction you wanted it to, and it bounced off of Kai's arm. His eyes widened at the fact he was out. "Who the-" but he stopped when he saw you smiling and congradulating yourself. Kai glared at you, but couldn't help but smile. "Nice throw!" he yelled and stepped to the 'out' line.

Baekhyun smiled to himself. Suho looked over and pointed at you. "Hey! Not cool, girl!" he yelled. Chanyeol took that opportunity to throw his ball, it bounced off of Suho's stomach. "Oof-" he grunted. Chanyeol smiled wide. "How did that feel hyung? Revenge is a , is it not?" he smirked. Suho laughed and patted him on the back. "D.O! You know what to do." he yelled.

D.O smirked and threw the ball, bouncing off of Sehun and heading towards Chanyeol. He stepped backwards and caught the ball, getting D.O out. He smiled widely and waved the ball in triumph. "Ha ha!" he taunted.

Suddenly, a ball from the other team came flying by Chanyeol and heading straight towards you. The ball hit you in the stomach and you flew backwards at the strength. You landed on your behind and groaned in pain. Chanyeol's eyes widened and he ran over to you. "Yojin! Are you okay?" he asked. You nodded slightly and got up with the help of Chanyeol.

Baekhyun looked over and noticed two guys high-fiving each other. *Think it's funny, huh?* Pushing himself off of the wall, he walked over and picked up a left over ball. With all of his strength, he threw the ball. It flew through the air and smacked the guy right upside the head, knocking him off his feet.

The PE teacher blew the whistle. "Baekhyun!" he yelled. Baekhyun turned around and blinked innocently. "Sorry, I at throwing." he lied. The teacher looked at him suspiciously then sighed. "It's okay. But you're still out. I won't allow a team member striking another. Accident or not." Baekhyun nodded and walked towards the 'out' line, smirking at the guy on the floor.

The game dragged on a little longer, and Chanyeol ended winning the game for your team. You smiled and ran out to congradulate him. The two of you high-fived each other and the others slapped him on the back. "Nice job, Yeol." Suho smiled.

Baekhyun walked over and and everyone turned to him. "Hey, you're really great at throwing. What was that about?" Suho asked him. Baekhyun shrugged. "It must have slipped." he lied. Suho nodded and eyed him. Shrugging, he waved towards the locker room. "Let's get changed. We'll meet you for lunch, Yojin!" he called, leading the others away.

Baekhyun started following, and looked back at you as you walked towards the girls locker room. *It made me angry to see those guys hurt you...I'll never let anyone hurt you again..* with that, he smiled and walked into the boys locker room after the others.