New home

Wanna be mine?

That night you had slept on the couch of Exo-k's warehouse. Falling to sleep was easy, considering you cried yourself to sleep. When you woke up in the morning, Sehun was standing over you. "Good morning." he whispered. You sat up and hugged him tightly. "Good morning, Sehunnie." you replied. He smiled and sat down on the couch. "While noona was sleeping, we did something great!" he exclaimed in excitement, flinging his hands in the hair. You smiled slightly and looked at him, noticing the wet streaks down his face. You frowned and wiped them away with your shirt sleeve. "Sehun. were you crying?" you asked. He looked down embarassed and sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck. "No." he lied. You sighed and scooted closer to him. "Sehun, why were you crying? You can tell me." you offered.

Sehun looked at you, then down at the ground. "I...I was crying because you were, noona." he said. Your eyes widened at his response. "W-what?" you stuttered. Sehun smiled slightly and nodded. "I heard you crying last night and it hurt me to hear such sad sounds coming from my noona...that it made me cry." he explained. His words touched your heart and a warmth of happiness spread through your body. "Sehun.." you whispered. He looked at you, embarassed. "That's the sweetest thing I've ever heard." you smiled and hugged him. His mouth turned into a wide smile and he hugged you back.

Suho and Chanyeol walked into the living room and sat down between you and Sehun. You pouted at them, causing Suho to chuckle and pinch your cheek. "See, only Yojin can do it right." he cooed. You stuck your tongue out at him and turned away. "Oh I see. No thanks for the amazing guys that let you move into their apartment?" Chanyeol teased. Quickly turning back to them, you yelled, "THANK YOU YEOL, EVERYONE!" Chanyeol clamped a hand on your mouth. "Hush, Baekhyun and D.O are still sleeping." he hissed. You looked at him before biting his hand. "Ow!" he yelped and held his hand to his chest. "Hyung!" he yelled, turning to Suho. "She bit me." he whined. Suho nodded slowly, "I noticed." he stated. Chanyeol scowled and stood up, yanking you up with him. "Come, you evil little girl." he demanded. "I'm not little!" you yelled, but followed him anyways.

Sehun smiled and ran after the two of you. Chanyeol put his hands over your eyes, while Sehun took your head and led you forward. "Don't worry, noona! You can trust us." he assured you. You scoffed at that. "I trust you, Sehun. I don't trust Yeol. Not one bit." you said and elbowed Chanyeol in the ribs. "Hey!" he yelled. "Shush! Baekhyun and D.O are still sleeping!" you mocked him. He chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Cute." You smiled widely. "Thanks!"

"Hold on! I'll be right back." Sehun yelled and let go of your hand. "What? No! Sehun don't leave me with-Oof!" You were cut off when Chanyeol let you hit a door, face first. You landed backwards and grunted in pain. "Chanyeol!" you screamed. Suho came running into the hallway the two of you were walking down. "Chanyeol, what'd you do?" he asked. He shrugged and looked at Suho with amusement in his eyes. "Nothing. I looked away for a second and clumsy over here runs into a door." he lied. Suho smirked and helped you up. "Come on, clumsy." he teased.

You scowled at him and crossed your arms. "How about we just show me what this is all about and not run me into a door?" you said and glared at Chanyeol who just smiled like nothing happened. You chuckled and turned to Suho. "Shall we?" you asked and raised an eyebrow. He nodded and smiled at you before patting your head. "If that's what you wish." he joked. Rolling your eyes, you followed him down the rest of the hallway. The two of you stopped infront of a pink door. You started laughing and pointed to the door. "Oh my god. Don't tell me. Is that Sehunnie's room?" you laughed. "I heard that!" Sehun yelled from the kitchen. Chanyeol made a face at that. "No. It's not Sehun's." Your eyes widened and you looked from the door to Chanyeol. "Dont tell me, it's yours?" you asked.

Chanyeol poked your forhead roughly and walked past you, opening the door. "Ouch." you pouted and rubbed the sore spot on your head. Suho smiled at you and gently moved your hand away from your head. He looked at you and chuckled. "Your so silly." You smiled at him, not expecting what was next. He leaned forward and gently pressed his lips against your forehead, where Chanyeol had poked you. Your eyes widened and your heart hammered in your chest. Pulling back, Suho smiled at you again and motioned for you to come inside the room. After he already walked in, you stayed there standing in shock.

Sehun came back and took your head, pulling you into the room with him. "Come on!" he said, excited. You blinked a few times, snapping out of your state of shock. Once Sehun pulled you in, you looked around the room in awe.

The room was big and there were pink and white things everywhere. Your curtains, your bed's blanket, your shower curtains, you toilet, and even your tv was pink. Everything else was white. You looked around, your eyes sparkling. "Oh...my...god." you breathed in disbelief. Sehun smiled widely. "Does noona like it?" he asked, gesturing around the room with his arms spread wide. You nodded quickly and turned to the three of them. "Thank you all so much! I love it. And...thank you all for accepting me into your house." you said and looked down to hide the blush on your cheeks. Suho smiled and patted your head. "Don't worry about it. We're happy to have you here." he assured you.

Sehun hugged you tightly. "Welcome to your new home noona!" he yelled.