Decision

Wanna be mine?

You stayed on your knees, crying, your face still buried into Chanyeol's chest. He stayed there with you and just your hair in comfort. He sighed and looked at the others. "Those bastards. They have the nerve to murder an innocent woman?!" he yelled in outrage. Sehun slowly walked over and knelt down to you, pulling you from Chanyeol and into him. You didn't resist, but buried your face into his chest instead and kept crying.

All of them wanted to hug you, comfort you, but they knew that what they really needed to do was destroy Infinite.

Baekhyun looked at you crying and felt his heart tighten in sadness. Half of him even felt guilty, but he didn't know why. You were still crying, but you lifted your head up and looked at all them. "W-why..would-they do t-this?" you stuttered through your sobs. Sehun felt his heart pang with sadness. "I'm so sorry." He didn't even call you 'Noona". Chanyeol looked at you, pity for you and hatred for Infinite burning in his eyes.

D.O and Kai looked at each other and then looked down, not quite knowing what to say to comfort you. What would possibly be able to comfort you in this situation?

Sehun looked around and sighed. "Not to make things worse..but...where's she going to stay?" he asked. All of Exo-k's lips parted in realization. You rubbed your puffed, red eyes and looked around. "Don't worry, I'll find someone." you whispered, your voice cracking.

Exo-K looked at you sympathedically. "We've known your for awhile now. We know you don't have anyone to go to." Kai whispered sadly. Suho shot him a look and Kai just shrugged. "It's true." he stated.

A sob caught in your throat and you coughed, trying to stop yourself from crying again. Sehun looked at you, tears starting to form in his own eyes. Chanyeol looked at him and sighed, patting his shoulder. "Be strong, Sehun. For her." he said and motioned towards you with his head. Sehun looked at you and swallowed the lump in his throat. "Of course. I'll be strong for you Yojin...noona." he whispered.

You looked up at him and hugged him tightly. "Sehun...all of you...thank you for being here for me. I just-" you stopped and started crying again. Suho couldn't take it anymore, and walked over, pulling you to him. "You have gone through so much because of us and I'm truely sorry. If we never would have tried to be friends, then Infinite wouldn't have got the assumption you were our girlfriend, and they never would of wanted to hurt you." he whispered, your hair.

You shook your head vigorously. "No. No, Suho. It's not your fault. Infinite's nothing but monsters. I'm glad you became my friends, or else no one would be here for me right now." you said, starting to cry again. Suho hugged you tighter. "No, no one would have to be here to comfort you, because this never would of happened." he said and felt his self starting to cry. He clentched his jaw and looked over at the others. "We've caused her nothing but misery. L kidnapping her, and now..this." he said, his eyes sweeping the premesis.

Sniffling, you pushed yourself away from him. "Suho! Stop." you yelled. Taken aback, his eyes widened. "...This may be the worst moment of my life..and I may feel broken...but I would never want to take back ever meeting you guys." you explained. At that, Sehun's tears spilled over. He couldn't keep them in anymore. Even after everything that happened because you met them, you wouldn't ever want to take it back. That touched him.

Suho looked at Sehun and his own tears started to pour out. He looked down at the ground and slowly looked up at you. "...I'm sorry." he whispered. Baekhyun clenched his fist, trying hard not to join in on crying. You looked up at him and noticed the struggling look on his face. You stood up and weakly walked over to him, wrapping your arms around his waist and hugging him. "It's okay....cry. It's okay to cry...Baekhyun oppa." you whispered.

His heart felt like it would burst out of his chest any minute. He looked at you and instantly tears streamed down his face as well. He squeezed you close. "I wanted nothing but to protect you. I never wanted anything bad to ever happen to you when I was around. But I failed. I failed and now look what happened. I let you down and I'm so so sorry....I'm sorry." he sobbed. You looked at him and your heart broke at the sight of him. Seeing Baekhyun cry was heartbreakingly sad. He always seemed to be the strong type that hardly ever had emotion. But now seeing him cry, was a whole new thing.

Suho stood up. "Sehun's right. Where's she going to go?" he asked. Chanyeol looked to Sehun who was looking down at the ground.

D.O and Kai still didn't say anything, knowing that whatever they said would just make things worse. Baekhyun still squeezed you tightly, not wanting to let you go.

Pulling back a little, Baekhyun looked down at you and blinked the tears out of his eyes. He tried to smile as best as he could, but it was a strained smile.

"I know exactly where she can stay." he said. The rest of Exo-K and you looked at him in confusion. "Really? Where?" you asked. Baekhyun looked around at the other members, then looked right into Suho's eyes.

"With us."