Starting over

Wanna be mine?

Sunggyu nodded and smiled slightly. "Forget what I said earlier." he said. You looked at him and nodded. "Well...I have to get home." you said and looked down at your phone again. Sunggyu paused and looked at you, worriedly. "About that.." he started. You looked up at him and blinked innocently. Sunggyu felt his heart squeeze in pain, regreting everything he's ever done to you. He took your hand and led you back over to the bed. "This is going to be hard to hear.." he said. You looked at him crossly, then looked down at your hand in his, blushing at the fact you were holding hands with a really cute stranger.

Sunggyu looked into your eyes and sighed. "Your mom...she's..gone." he said quietly. You stared at him for the longest time before shaking your head. "I don't understand. What do you mean..?" Sunggyu cleared his throat and tried not to look away in guilt. "She's...dead." he finally got out. Your eyes rounded and you couldn't breath. The way you felt when you had seen it yourself the first time, came back to you. Time stopped again and all sounds disappeared. The only thing you could hear were your ragged breaths and fast beating heart.

Clearing his throat, Sunggyu nodded. "I'm sorry.." he whispered. Not only for the fact she was gone, but also for the fact he was part of the reason she was. You shook your head and blinked several times. "No.." you whispered. Sunggyu nodded. "I'm sorry.." he said again.

Instantly you started crying. Tears started streaming down your face and your sobs started becoming louder each second. Sunggyu looked at you and felt his heart tighten again. *Is this how she was when it first happened..?* he wondered.

L walked into the room and paused at the sight of you crying. "Hyung.." he exlaimed. Sunggyu looked up and walked over to him. "She doesn't remember anything...from when she hit her head.." he whispered. L's eyes widened and he looked over at you again. "But...why is she crying?" Sunggyu looked at you and softened. "I told her about her mother." L's eyes widened. "You didn't...tell her..we did it, did you?" he asked. Sunggyu shook his head. "Of course not." he chuckled.

An hour later, your tears had finally stopped and Sunggyu led you out into the living room. He had already explained to the rest of Infinite that you had lost your memory and you were to not know of anything that happened. They were even told not to mention Exo-K.

You sat on the couch and numbly stared at the floor. Sungjong frowned and walked over, sitting next to you. "Don't be sad noona. Everything will be okay." he assured you. You blinked and your head shot up. *Why did those words sound so familiar?* you thought. You shook your head and looked back down. *That's ridiculous. No one calls me noona.*

Sungjong hugged you and frowned. "You'll like living here, I promise!" he smiled. You looked over at him and weakly smiled back. "Thanks." you said. He nodded and held out his hand. "I'm Sungjong." he introduced himself. You hesitated before shaking his hand. "Kwon Yojin." you said. He smiled at you and pointed at each of the other members. "That's Hoya hyung, Dongwoo, Sungyeol, L, Woohyun, and you already know Sunggyu hyung." You looked at each of them and waved slightly.

Woohyun smiled and walked over, sitting on the opposite side of you. "You'll be living here from now on, araso?" he said. Your eyes rounded and you looked at each of them. They all just smiled at you. "L-live..here?" you asked in disbelief. Woohyun nodded. "Well, I don't see how you could live alone." he said. "But I...I have to...are you sure?" you asked. Sunggyu chuckled and patted your head. Your eyes widened more. *This seems so familiar..*

"Of course we are. Don't worry about getting your stuff. We'll get it for you." he assured you. You bit your lip and looked up at him. "I don't want to intrude.." you started. Sunggyu help up his hand to stop you. "It's fine. I'll look forward to living with you." he smiled widely. You stood up quickly and walked over to him, unexpectedly hugging him. "Thank you." you whispered. He stared at you in shock, not sure if he should hug you back or not. After a few more seconds, he gave in and wrapped his arms around you. "Anytime." he said.

All of the others looked at each other guility. *How could we do that to this poor girl..?*

You pulled away and looked up at Sunggyu, a smile slowly starting to form on your face. "Thank you for everything, Sunggyu-ah!" you beamed. Sunggyu gave you a strained smile and shrugged. "You're welcome." he said. The way you looked up at him and the way you spoke, your voice so full of innocents, oblivious to everything that had happened, pained him. He felt terrible for everything and wished he could take it back.

Hoya walked over and smiled at you. "Welcome!" he beamed. You looked at him and smiled widely. "Thank you!" you beamed back and suddenly hugged him. He chuckled and hugged you back. "You'll like living here." he assured you.

You pulled back and nodded. "Thank you." you said again. Sungyeol walked over and slung an arm around your shoulder. "Just make sure to call us 'Oppa'." he smiled. You blinked at him, but slowly smiled. "Since we'll be living together, I guess I could. Although...I hardly know you.." you said uneasily. Sungyeol chuckled and shook his head. "Don't worry about it. Call us that whenever you feel comfortable enough." he said and smiled at you again.

"Araso, Sungyeol...Oppa!" you beamed.