This is best

Wanna be mine?

You raced through the hallways of the hospital until you spotted the reception desk. "Ahjumma!" you yelled as you skidded to a stop. "Where is..' you stopped, not sure who you should look for. Why were you even in the hospital?

"Have you seen...six really good looking guys? One's really tall with wild bushy hair!" you explained, describing Chanyeol. The lady nodded and pointed to the right. "Go down that hall. They're in the room that's the first door on the left." she explained. You nodded and thanked her before running in the direction she told you.

As soon as you got there, you didn't hesitate to fling open the door. All of Exo-K jumped up in surprise. "Yojin?" D.O asked. You walked in quickly and stopped at the bed. Your heart froze and you couldn't breath. The color was drained from Baekhyun and his eyes were half open. At least you knew he was still alive.

You gaped at the site in front of you and your head slowly turned to Suho. "...What happened?" you whispered. Suho looked down. "I'm sorry.." was all he said. You shook your head. "No. That's not what I asked. What happened?" you asked again. Kai put a hand on your shoulder. "Infinite. L got the upper hand." he explained. You clenched your fist at the mention of Infinite. "..They hurt Baekhyun?" you whispered in disbelief. D.O and Kai nodded. You walked over to Suho and lifted his head up, staring him straight in the eye.

"Thank you." you said. Surprise crossed his face and his eyebrows pinched together. "...Why are you thanking me?" he asked. You smiled tightly and patted his head, the way he pats yours. "Baekhyun may be hurt...but at least he's alive. Thank you for keeping your promise." you said and hugged him tightly. Suho's eyes rounded a little at the sudden embrace, but he hugged you back. He didn't want to let go. Hugging you made him feel better after everything that happened. Baekhyun may still be alive, but he still felt the pain, the pain of knowing that he almost lost him. He hugged you tighter and buried his face into your hair. "Your welcome, Yojin-ah. I told you I would bring us all back." he whispered.

You smiled and pulled away from him. "Thank you, again." With that, you walked over to the side of Baekhyun's bed. Taking his hand, you sat next to him. "Baekhyun..You're still here. Thank you.." you said with a teary smile. Baekhyun groaned and blinked a few times. When he saw your face, he tried to smile. "Yojin.." he whispered and put a hand on your face. You put your hand over his and pressed it to your face.

Suho cleared his throat and you looked back at him. "Something wrong?" you asked. Suho shook his head, but motioned towards the door. "I need to speak with you." he said. Looking at all of the others he said, "I'll tell the rest of you later." They all looked at him with confusion plastered on their faces.

You nodded and got up, pulling away from Baekhyun, causing him to grunt in protest. Following Suho out of the room, the two of you walked a little ways down the hallway. After awhile, Suho stopped and turned to you, clearing his throat to break the silence.

"Look, so much has happened and what I'm about to say next...isn't going to be easy. We've been friends for a few months now and I already feel close to you. You mean alot to me, Yojin. You mean alot to all of us. I hope we mean has much to you as well." he said. You looked at him confused, but nodded your head. "You do. I know we haven't known each other for long, but I feel close to all six of you. I love all of you as if your my own family." you smiled. Suho nodded grimly and looked down. *Just..family?* he thought sadly.

Clearing his throat again, he looked you in the eye. "I'm happy you feel the same way...but I'm sorry for what I'm about to say next." he sadly said. You opened your mouth to speak, but he put his finger to your lips.

"Alright. Infinite keeps coming after us because we won't leave Seoul like they told us to. They said that only one gang can have Seoul and they claimed it. So in order to get us out of the way, they'd even kill us. They're tired of asking, so they're taking action instead. They know how close you've become to us and they see that as an advantage against us. Sadly, they're right. So that's why they targeted you. I have a feeling that if we listened and left, this feud would end and they'd leave you alone. They already almost killed Baekhyun and I can't wait around here any longer, knowing that one day they might actually kill one of the others. Those five guys are my brothers and mean the world to me. I don't know what I'd do without any of them. So...I've made the decision to leave....We're leaving Seoul." he finished.

All you could do was blink at him. "Wait..." you said, trying to take it all in.

"I'm sorry, Yojin. It's for the best." he said quietly. You looked at him and swallowed. The six boys you've come to know and love, the six boys that totally changed your personality were...leaving? You looked down and tightened your fist before nodding. "O...Okay." you whispered.

Suho softened at the fact you were trying to be strong for him. He pulled you into him and your hair. "It shouldn't be that hard...you'll move on." he assured you. *I may not have known you that long...but you're the only ones I have left..Now I'm losing you to..* you thought sadly, tears starting to drop.

Suho felt wetness on his shirt and pulled away, looking down at his tear stained shirt. Looking at your face, he softened. "Don't cry." he whispered and wiped your tears away. You nodded and looked down. "How can I not? ...You guys are all I have left..I'm losing you...after I lost everything else." you cried. You sighed, realizing how whiney and selfish you sounded. Suho chuckled and hugged you tightly again. You buried your face into his shirt and sighed. "I guess this is goodbye?" you asked.

Pulling away, he smiled at you. "We'll always be here." he said, pointing to your heart. "..Not to sound cheesy or anything." he joked, looking around embarassed. You smiled at him and patted his head. "Always." you whispered.

Without thinking, Suho pulled you closer to him and kissed your cheek.

"As much as I hate this....this is best." he whispered.