Solution

Wanna be mine?

A week passed since you remembered everything and Infinite and Exo-K had settled their differences. You now lived with Exo-K again in their old warehouse.

Baekhyun and Suho were sitting in the living room, staring at the tv with blank expressions. Chanyeol walked in and waved a hand infront of his face. "Hyungs..?" he called.

The two didn't answer him, so he shrugged and walked away.

Suho turned to Baekhyun. "Do you like her?" he suddenly asked. Baekhyun's eyes rounded. "W..why?" he asked warily. Suho chuckled lightly. "I see the way you look at her. The way your eyes shine when she walks in the door. The way you always look flustered around her." he pointed out. Baekhyun gaped at him. "Is it that obvious?" he asked.

Suho nodded and smirked at Baekhyun in amusement. "It's okay. I understand how you feel.  I like her too.." he said quietly. Baekhyun's mouth parted in surprise. "No way.." he said in disbelief.

"Wae? Because I'm suppose to be the strong, fierce leader I can't like a girl?" he teased. Baekhyun quickly shook his head. "Of course not hyung! It's just...how can I compete with..you?" he asked quietly. Suho opened his mouth to speak, but closed it. After awhile he started laughing. "Honestly Baekhyun?" Baekhyun looked up at him in confusion.

"I see the way she looks at you back. You won the bet, Baekhyun. She fell for you." he smirked.

Baekhyun just stared at Suho. He didn't know what to say. Knowing that Suho liked you as well, was he suppose to ignore that and go after you still? Or should he back off and let his leader be happy with you?

Just thinking of the second choice made his heart tighten. *I've fallen in love with her, haven't I?* he questioned himself.

Suho noticed Baekhyun's concerned face and smiled. "Don't worry about it Baekhyun. I'll be okay. Go for her, araso? As your leader, I am comanding you to go after Kwon Yojin." he said in a stern voice.

Baekhyun chuckled and looked at his leader sincerely. "Are you sure..?" he asked quietly. Suho nodded quickly. "I'm a strong guy. I do like her, but probably not nearly as much as you seem to. Yojin's a great girl and any guy would be lucky to have her. So don't throw that away. Take it while you can."

Baekhyun softened at the fact his hyung cared so much.

He looked at Suho with a steady look and put a hand on his shoulder. "Hyung, promise me right now you're not lying." Suho was taken aback, but nodded. "I promise." he said. Baekhyun nodded, but then glared at him. "Tell me that you're not going to change your mind and hate me if anything does happen between me and Yojin." Suho laughed. "Baekhyun! I promise, now go!" he said in amusement.

Nodding, Baekhyun stood up and turned walked towards the door. Turning around, he smiled at his leader.

"Thanks, hyung."