Detention

Wanna be mine?

EXO-K started walking towards you.

You finally snapped out of your state of shock, and started running. "Hey!" you heard Suho yell after you. Running down the sidewalk, you heard footsteps running after you. You started to panic and you tried running faster, only to trip over your shoelace. You stumbled forward, catching yourself from falling on your face, but landing on your knees. You winced at the pain and tried to stand up. The guys had already caught up to you, Baekhyun grabbing your arm and D.O. grabbing the other. "Let go!" you yelled and started to thrash, trying to get out of their grip. Baekhyun and D.O started dragging you into the alley on the side of a building. "Oh my god! HELP! SOMEBODY HELP!" you yelled. Suho stepped forward with an amused smirk on his face, and covered your mouth with his hand. "Calm down." he laughed. "We're not going to hurt you." he assured you. You started to relax abit, but you were still look at them warily.

Suho nodded at Baekhyun and D.O indicating to let you go. They listened and dropped your arms. You sunk back on the wall and breathed deeply. "If you  me, I swear I'll kill you!" you threatened. Sehun's eyes widened and he looked at Kai. "Hyung, what's ?" he asked. Kai's face became rigid and he looked at Sehun. "Nothing, Sehun. Nothing at all." he lied. Sehun nodded slowly, not believing him.

Chanyeol looked at you and pointed. "Listen, we know you heard. Tell anyone we're a gang, you're dead." he threatened. You glared at him and scoffed. Sehun poked Kai's side. "Hyung, doesn't everyone already know we're a gang?" he asked. Kai shot him a look. "Stop asking questions." he snapped. Suho looked at Chanyeol. "Yah! Don't threaten her."

Suddenly, your eyes widened. "Wait a minute...what's your name? Your...gang, name." you asked. "EXO-K." D.O answered. You mouth fell open and you started laughing. "Oh my god, are you serious?" you laughed, holding your stomach. All of them looked at you with confused expressions. "What's so funny?" Sehun asked.

You stopped laughing and cleared your throat. "Everyone's heard of EXO-K, but we've never seen them. And you're telling me...that's you?"  You started laughing again. "Why is that so funny?" Kai asked. You shook your head, still laughing. "You guys are so little! You're telling me that you're one of the most feared gangs in Seoul, and you look like babies." you said and looked specifically at Sehun, who pouted.

Chanyeol made a face at you and walked over to Kai. "Yah...I don't look little do I?" he whispered. Kai looked at him and smirked. "Of course not, hyung." he said and patted his shoulder. Chanyeol smiled widely.

Suho looked at the others and nodded towards the opening of the alley. "We should get going." he said and smiled at you, before leaving. "Oh! Stay away from INFINITE, araso?" he yelled behind him.

Sehun waved and smiled widely, Chanyeol looked at you from the corner of his eye but that was it. D.O walked by you and smirked in amusement. You made a face at him as he left. Kai and Baekhyun were walking past you together, but Baekhyun stopped and waved Kai to keep going. Kai looked back and notice him walking towards you and chuckled to himself. *Baekhyun, you player.*

Baekhyun stood infront of you and smirked. You looked up at him and furrowed your eyebrows. "Can I help you?" you asked. He shrugged and his smirked turned into a smile. "I'll see you tomorrow at detention." he said and winked before walking away. Your shoulder slumped in disappointment when you remembered that the two of you would be staying after class together. *Great..I'll be alone with a...gang member.*

---

The next day, school dragged on slowly. You were actually thankful for that, that ment detention wouldn't come so fast. But finally the bell rang and school ended. You sighed and stood up, grabbing your books.

"Ms. Kwon, I hope you didn't forget, you have detention." Mr. Kim called. You turned around and smiled. "Aniyo, I was just going to my locker to get my stuff." He nodded and looked back down at his desk, waving you out.

You bowed and walked out, going to your locker. Suho was standing at his and smiled when he saw you. "Hello~ Yojin." he beamed. You looked at him crossly but slightly waved. "Hey." His smile widened. "Have fun with Baekhyun." he evilly smirked. You looked at him with a raised eyebrow but shook your head. "Thanks." you bluntly said.

Putting your book in your locker and grabbing your backpack, you slowly walked back to Mr. Kim's room. When you walked in the door, he handed you an eraser. "Clean the black board, wash the windows, and file these papers." he said and gestured to a stack of papers on his desk. You sighed and took the eraser from him, nodding. "Neh~" you said boredly.

With that, he walked out of the room. There was no sign of Baekhyun, so you shrugged and went over to the black board and started erasing everything. A shadow fell over you and you saw an outline of someone behind you, reflected off the black board. Your eyebrows pinched together and you turned around, only to find Baekhyun's face inches from yours. You gasped in surprise and stumbled backwards, pressed to the black board. "What the hell?" you snapped. Baekhyun didn't answer, he just stepped forward, closing the distance between the two of you.

You felt your heart beat pick up and your eyes rounded at his body so close to yours. "Hey! ert, I don't even know you, get away." you said and tried to push him away, but he didn't move.

He smiled and leaned his head down until his mouth was near your ear. "I bet you I can make you fall for me." he whispered. You scoffed and shoved him away. "Like hell you can." you snapped. Baekhyun grabbed your wrist and yanked you to him. "Want to bet?" he smirked.

You rolled your eyes and shook his hand. "Fine. It's a bet." you challenged.