MAMA

Wanna be mine?

You blinked at Baekhyun, then looked down at pen and paper he was holding out towards you. Slowly, you reached your hand out and took it. "You were serious about this?" He quickly nodded and pulled out the chair infront of his desk. "Here, you can sit." he said. You looked at him for a few seconds until you slowly walked over and sat down. He smiled at you and pushed the chair in. "Your seriously going to make me sit here and write a whole song?" you asked. He paused and smiled a little. "Of course not. If you don't want to, just say so." You looked down at the paper and then at his face. Sighing, you waved towards the door. "Alright, close the door." you said. He quickly nodded and shut the door, then pulled up another chair next to you.

Looking down at the paper, you just sat there. Baekhyun looked down at the paper and then at your face. "Well?" You looked up at him and laughed. "A songs not going to come out in a few seconds." you reminded. He sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck. "...I know." he muttered. You smiled at him and turned back to the paper, tapping your chin with your pen. You turned to him. "Hum a tune." you said. He looked at you, taken aback, but then smiled slightly. "Mm." He thought for awhile until he started to hum a song. It sounded alot like U-Kiss' "Neverland." You made a face and lightly slapped him. "A tune of your own, dork." you laughed. "Ooh.." he nodded in understanding and thought for a bit before tapping on the desk to a beat, and humming.

You started to tap along to it and smiled at him. "That's really good." you gave him two thumbs up. He smiled proudly. Turning back to the paper, lyrics started to pour out. Once you started writing, it seemed as if all the lyrics wouldn't stop coming. You wrote and wrote, never stopping to think, the words just writing themselves down on the paper.

Baekhyun gazed at your face in amazement.

Looking up, you noticed his amazed expression and smirked. "Something I can help you with?" you asked. Snapping out of his thoughts, Baekhyun blinked at you. "No." he simply stated.

Suddenly, the door burst open and Sehun jumped in. He started dancing and jumping around.

 tumblr_m0zxn7eIgR1rrwhpuo1_500.gif

 

Stopping, he bowed at the two of you. "That's all." he said and walked out. You looked over at Baekhyun. He looked over at you and blinked a few times. "What...the hell was that?" you asked. Baekhyun shrugged. "Sehun." You nodded and smiled, returning your attention to the paper.  

An hour passed and you were still writing. Baekhyun had fallen asleep, his face pressed against the desk. You looked over and softened. *..He looks so cute.* Your eyes widened at your thoughts and you smiled a little.

A few more hours passed and you were finally done. Since Baekhyun had already given you the beat, the rest of the song was really easy to write. You smiled down at your finished work and nodded in approval.

You looked over at Baekhyun and shook him awake. "Baekhyun-ah, I'm done." you said and proudly held out your finished song. He rubbed his eyes and looked around the room before blinking at you. "Already?" he asked. You nodded and waved the paper infront of him. "Take it. And, when you sing it. Sing it to the beat of the tune you did for me earlier, araso?" He nodded and sleepily looked at the paper, scanning the words.

He smiled at it and gave you a thumbs up. "It sounds really good." he tiredly yawned. You pouted at him and crossed your arms. "Sing it~" you pleaded. He smiled crookedly and nodded. "Fine. Fine."

Clearing his throat, he ran the tune through his head again and nodded in approval. "Okay," he started. "I guess I have no choice, but to tolerate who was lost outside. Close my eyes~ MAMA, now let me see why the answers of the people changes. Maybe they haven't noticed the existence of such a beautiful thing as time. I have forgotten how to just hear, love and care, no longer but lost. Turning their backs while working while living.~" (A/N: MAMA by EXO)

Finished, he looked over at you and smiled. "This is really good." he smiled. Blushing because of his compliment, you looked down and shrugged a little. "Thanks.." you murmered.

Baekhyun smiled and leaned forward. You looked up just as he leaned closer, his lips pressing against your forehead. Your eyes widened, and he stood up smiling. "I have to go show your great work to the guys." he winked and left.

After the door had closed, you put your hand to the spot on your forehead where he kissed you. *Damn you Baekhyun...you're winning the bet.* you thought solemnly.