EXO-K vs Infinite

Wanna be mine?

Unintentionally you had fallen asleep in the back of the van. Sungyeol looked down at you in hatred, but soon softened the more he looked at you. "You're the reason for L's face, Hoya and Woohyun like you, and Baekhyun had the nerve to shove me. All of that was because of you. Yet, I can't hate you. Why?" he asked outloud.

L looked over at him and smiled. "Sungyeol really does have a heart." he joked. Sungyeol shot him a looked, but looked back down at you. "It's her fault..again. I still can't hate her. What the hell?" he almost yelled. "Hush!" Dongwoo hissed at him. Sungyeol made a face at him, then leaned back against his seat. "Sunggyu hyung better be grateful for this." he sighed. Sungjong shot up out of his seat at that. "What if EXO-K comes after us?!" he yelped. L, Dongwoo, and Sungyeol all shot him a look. "Are you honestly afraid of them?" L asked in disbelief. Sungjong sunk back in his seat. "Maybe..." he muttered.

The others scoffed at him. Sungjong frowned, the jumped out of his seat when the van stopped. Flinging his door open, he sprinted towards the warehouse. L started to get out as well when suddenly he heard Sungjong scream. "Was that a girl?" Dongwoo asked. Sungyeol smiled in amusement and shook his head. "Sungjong...wait. Why is he screaming?" he asked, wide eyed. L shrugged it away. "Probably screaming at the thought of 'the frightening Exo-k!'" he joked, mocking Sungjong's scared expression. Sungyeol and Dongwoo laughed a slapped him on the back.

Suddenly, Sungyeol was flung forward. L looked down at him, wide eyed, only then to realized he was kicked in the back by none other than, D.O.

All six members of Exo-k were there, and looked extremely pissed. Kai cracked his neck and growled at the other two. Dongwoo looked over at Sehun and realized that he was holding a limp Sungjong by the neck of his shirt. His eyes widened and he pointed to his dongsaeng. "What the hell?!" he belowed. Sehun smirked and threw Sungjong towards them. "This is just the start of what we're about to do to you and your little friends." D.O growled.

L started to back up, but smirked as he looked sideways to the back of the van. In one fluid movement, he had pulled you out of the van by your arm. Being yanked had woken you up, and your eyes flew open. You looked around in terror and blinked, thinking you had dreamed the whole thing. But your hopes soon disappeared when you looked up and saw an angry L looking menacingly at Exo-k.

Baekhyun and Suho stepped forward at the sight of you. "Let her go you bastard!" Chanyeol yelled. L looked at him, then down at you. "Oh, you mean her? No. I don't think that'll be happening anytime soon." he said and smiled teasingly. Chanyeol and Sehun went to lunge for him, but Sehun was kicked forward. He grunted in pain and landed on his face. "Sehun!" you yelled in worry. The rest of Exo-k looked back in anger, seeing Sunggyu standing there. "What the hell are you doing here?" he snapped.

Suho stepped towards him, their faces only inches from eachother. "What the hell did I tell you? We were going to let you go. But you went to far. Let her go, Sunggyu. Now." Sunggyu looked past Suho and saw L holding onto your tied up wrist. "Ah, so my boy L kidnapped your little girlfriend. I see." Suho growled at him, causing the other members of Exo-k to blink in surprise. Their leader hardly ever got angry, even over things as bad as this.

Sunggyu shook his head and smiled. "Come now, Suho, this is nothing to get angry over." he teased. Suho had enough. He growled harshly and swung a fist, punching Sunggyu in the face. He stumbled backwards and touched his cheek. "Bastard!" he yelled as he felt the blood dripping from his lip. All of Exo-k stared at their leader in surprise. D.O was the first to snap out of it, and started to run towards L, but was tackled to the ground by Dongwoo. "Not so fast!" he hissed and slammed D.O against the ground.

Kai's eyes widened and he ran over, tackling Dongwoo off of D.O.

Running out of the warehouse, Woohyun and Hoya stopped at the sight of everything. Looking towards L, Hoya's eyes widened. "L! What the hell are you doing?" he yelled. L looked up and scowled at him. "Don't tell me you're going to choose your little crush over your brothers." he growled. Woohyun looked over at Hoya and shrugged, before running over and tackling Chanyeol.

Falling backwards, Chanyeol hit the ground and grunted, but quickly recovered and flung Woohyun off of him, causing him to stumble into Sungyeol who was trying to stand up.

Sehun looked around at his hyungs fighting the members of Infinite, and tried to stand up. Just as he almost did, Woohyun and Sungyeol fell into him, knocking him back down.

Amist all of this, L looked around at everything, making sure no one was looking. As soon as he was satisfied, he turned to go, dragging you along, only to come face to face with Baekhyun. L's eyes widened and he stumbled backwards, throwing you back. Baekhyun's jaw tightened as he saw you hit the ground and wince in pain. Stepping closer, L backed up. Baekhyun smirked at his cowardly move and stepped forward again. L back up and held up his hands. "I don't want to fight, Baekhyun. You can have her." he said. Baekhyun scoffed at him. "You think that I'm just going to let you go because you gave her back? Because you said you don't want to fight? Hell no." he growled.

L smirked at him and shrugged. "It was worth a shot." he said and lunged for Baekhyun. Dodging out of the way, Baekhyun stepped behind a still moving L, and kicked him in the back. "Ah!" he yelped and fell down onto his knees.

Suho looked over and smirked at the sight. Sunggyu looked over and noticed Baekhyun and L as well. He furrowed his eyebrows in disapproval. Suho looked back at Sunggyu and noticed he was distracted. With that, he kicked him in the back of the knee, dropping him down. Suho looked at Sunggyu and glowered at him. Without saying a word, he kicked him in the face.

D.O was fighting Dongwoo, but Dongwoo got the upperhand, punching him in the side of the head. The blow struck him on the temple of his skull and he out, falling over. Sehun looked over and saw his hyung fall over, knocked out. At that, the anger inside of him came pouring out and he yelled in rage, running to Dongwoo and tackling him. On top of him, he started wailing on his face. "This is for hurting D.O hyung! This is for Yojin noona!" he yelled and and kept punching him. "And this is just for the hell of it!" he yelled and slammed his fist into Dongwoo's face again, feeling his nose break under his fist.

Sehun's eyes widened at what he'd done and he stumbled backwards off of Dongwoo's unconcious body and stared at his fist. Kai came over and put a hand on his shoulder. "It's okay, Sehun. I'm proud of you." he said and slapped his back before running off again. Sehun looked over at Dongwoo, but his guilt soon disappeared as he looked at D.O. "You deserved that." he spat.

Sunggyu, Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol, and L all back away, forming a circle, each of their backs against the others. "Hyung, what do we do?" Hoya whispered. Sunggyu looked around, truely lost for words. Sunggyu shrugged and looked at the others. "Try to stay alive." With that, the others nodded and split up, fighting the left over members of Exo-k.